BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Serums

Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil treatment 6.8 oz. Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil possesses a blend of a unique ultra light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types, products use Argan oil from south west morocco, Argan oil naturally renews hairs cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. see more...

• I heard a lot about this hair serum but I actually want to know i...1 Answers
  • Does this work on oily hair??4 Answers
  • Is it good to curly hair?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fatima A.
Looking for something to fortify and give you're hair shine simultaneously? Then this is your product. Has a nice gentle scent. I use this after shampooing and conditioning with the Moroccan Oil colour safe shampoo and conditioner. Put this oil on mid shaft and down to the ends because most oils in the roots will make the hair look greasy a few days later. I like to apply it before drying my hair and a bit in the ends just after, if my hair needs a little extra care. Moroccanoil TreatmentMoroccanoil TreatmentMoroccanoil Hydrating ShampooMoroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set (8.5 oz each)
Megan A.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes my hair greasy if I’m not careful. It’s usually best as my hair is drying, in the towel dried stage basically. Absorbs best then. It doesn’t seem to really do much as far as actually moisturizing my hair or making any kind of substantial health difference. However I do have bleached and pastel colored hair so it’s pretty dry and this helps to give it smoother texture, shine, and avoids frizz. I definitely consider it a good style product, just not a cure all/magical product for the health of my hair.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I got this as a sample from Sephora which lasted me a little over two weeks. It was somewhat of a cult favorite so I was curious to try it out. My conclusion is I am not a fan and it’s a total waste of money. It’s thick and weighs your hair down and filled with silicones that coat your hair and make it appear smooth and healthy. Go for a product (or an organic natural oil) that actually helps repair your hair overtime. You can buy pure Argan oil for a quarter of the cost of this branded one.
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
This one works great ! Am a little surprised as the main ingredient is listed half way down the ingredient list telling you  that there's not a lot of it in the bottle so your buying mostly fillers and glycerin to tame the hair.  The price is too high for how little of the product and the main ingredient you get.  so i can't justify paying for the product.   But I will be looking into 100% argon oil product now due to my experience with this one.
allie B.
State College, PA
I got a free sample of this serum years ago at a hair styling runway show and have been addicted ever since then. It’s not too slimy, so my hair doesn’t end up looking greasy/dirty right after I washed it. It spreads well through the hair and makes it so soft and shiny. It seems pricey, but a little bit goes a long way. I made the tiniest size (the sample I got was the Christmas ornament size bottle) last about a year, and the larger bottles last ages. Love it!
Corrie S.
Troy, OH
Love Love Love this oil!! My stylist was using it every time I got my hair done and it always felt amazing afterward. I finally bought some and I haven’t been without it in years. One bottle lasts forever because you really don’t need to use a lot, so it’s definitely worth it! I get full highlights in my hair, and this helps keep my hair moisturized. I will never go without it. I also like the smell, but that’s just an added bonus!
Macie A.
I use this product everyday on my hair and both of my daughters. I have straight, fine hair. It tends to look extra damaged whenever I use heat product. 1 pump of Moroccan Oil leaves my hair feeling so smooth, without the greasy look that most oils leave. My daughter has curly hair that tends to tangle. 2 pumps of Moroccan oil leaves her hair shiny and smooth. We recommend this product to all our friends. We love it so much!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've been using this on my hair in small quantities or in treatments for the last five or so years. I wasn't too keen on putting oil into my hair when I was first introduced to the product, but after a week or so I was a believer. This stuff really does change your life! It will protect your hair from any type of heat or style, while taming the fly-aways and baby hairs. If you've never tried it, you're missing out!
breanna z.
ONALASKA
I have coarse color treated hair. I use this hair oil every time I'm out of the shower as a leave in treatment to keep my hair soft and frizz free. It doesn't just coat the hair it has a lasting effect that lasts for days or until your next wash. It is defentently worth the price tag and the amount of product you get along with an easy p ump works wonders. My favorite hair oil I've tried. And I've tried a lot!
D. E.
Baldwin park
I’m a repeat user,  I apply a small amount- size of a quarter around my split ends and I see results almost immediately, my hair looks feels so smooth and not oily what so ever. Every time I go to my drugstore, I’m always finding myself rebuying one of these guys, definitely smells better than most.  It’s just one of those products that are convenient and at a good price.
Emma D.
does this make hair straighter?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Is it good to curly hair?
heather r.
Does this work on oily hair??
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Does this make your hair oily?
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
I have oily hair. Would this make my problem worse?