BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Serums

Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil treatment 6.8 oz. Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil possesses a blend of a unique ultra light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types, products use Argan oil from south west morocco, Argan oil naturally renews hairs cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. see more...

• I heard a lot about this hair serum but I actually want to know i...1 Answers
  • Does this work on oily hair??4 Answers
  • Is it good to curly hair?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mackenzie C.
I SWEAR by this stuff! I always always use this after bleaching my hair! Bleach leaves my hair dry and damaged and once I use this bad boy, it brings back life into my hair! It makes it shiney and soft and I couldn’t be more pleased.
heather g.
Santa rosa, CA
I love this product, I tried it at my friends house. It smells amazing ! I highly suggest a Argan Moroccan oil for hair and face . I have another Moroccan oil I purchased that I currently love. I would possibly purchase this though.
Samantha O.
I love love love this brand. I am so loyal to this brand because I love it so much. I haven't tried a product I didn't like. This oil goes a long way! It's a big pricey, but my big bottle lasted me MONTHS. I have medium hair that's not too dry or oily, but most oil treatments make it greasy really easily. NOT THIS. I use it on wet or dry hair and it leaves it conditioned, smooth, healthy-looking and smelling amazing. I have nothing bad to say about this product!!
Olivia B.
crystal
I’m in love with this product! It makes my hair look so soft and shiny, and keeps my hair feeling healthy for days after usage! This is one of the best hair treatments on the market, in my opinion. It does leave my hair frizzy afterwards, but it is a great product overall.
Dream R.
Raleigh , NC
I had this treatment awhile ago and it’s super amazing! For my ethnic hair gals, we all know (or should know) that natural oils are the best product for our hair. This formula makes your hair strong and healthy over the long term. 💖
Courtney C.
Liked this product and loved the smell. It lasted me a few months. I like the way the product works it didn't weigh hair down or look greasy. It' better then biosilk to me. I have fine violet red.hair. no I like this product
Sydjea 🌿.
Excellent product. I have “4c” hair type and it makes my twist outs so soft and shiny. It doesn’t weigh my hair down, plus it smells great. This is a permanent part of my hair care routine now and I don’t see that changing soon.
Ashley B.
Las Vegas, NV
If you use heat tools, brush often and chemicals this treatment is what you need as a part of your toolkit. much better to use than conventional alternatives. Good Value for what your buying, shop around. I recommend this highly to others with all hair types.
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
Love this stuff! It smells so good and so strong. A little bit goes a long way because of how oily it is, but it works miracles. It really helps defriz my hair. I need to buy more because I'm all out. It's def worth the price.
BRANDEE B.
Pendleton
I wasn't as happy as I expected to be. I used a small amount of product, and my hair was really oily and the strands that weren't oily were full of flyaways. I'm assuming that it's mostly my hair vs the product. I'd definitely give it another try, to see if it was just that particular item
Emma D.
does this make hair straighter?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Is it good to curly hair?
heather r.
Does this work on oily hair??
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Does this make your hair oily?
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
I have oily hair. Would this make my problem worse?