BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Serums

Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil treatment 6.8 oz. Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil possesses a blend of a unique ultra light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types, products use Argan oil from south west morocco, Argan oil naturally renews hairs cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. see more...

• I heard a lot about this hair serum but I actually want to know i...1 Answers
  • Does this work on oily hair??4 Answers
  • Is it good to curly hair?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
I love using Moroccan oil to keep my hair hydrated. Although it’s expensive, the quality makes the price worth it. It’s important not to use too much of the product, otherwise your hair will be oily. It’s also a long lasting product, only a small amount is needed on a daily basis.
Shaena C.
Great product! I’m trying to grow my hair out and I turn my head upside down and massage this into my scalp. I believer this product truly is making my hair grow. It’s growing twice and fast as I️t used to. Also if I run I️t through the ends of my hair I️t adds extra silliness.
Brittany D.
THE BEST HAIR OIL!!!!! I use it after I wash my hair. It helps tame the frizz and leaves my hair super super soft!!! The smell is fantastic. I’ve had the same bottle for almost a year now! It lasts because you only need one pump per use. Definitely recommend to others.
Shanita D.
Reading
I love to use oil treatment so the solution and that I definitely like to you like I said at least my hair is selling wonderful Walmart with my hair shiny soul gives it volume and now I’m one that likes to take care of my hair so I like to do the treatments at least weekly
Daniella C.
Connecticut
It’s a smooth finish and a nice light smell.
i loved my hair color how brings out my highlights and shapes my curls. To other brands it’s a winner Moroccan is amazing.
I definetly was was satisfied with the product.
i think they should make it less greasier.
Melissa R.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely loved this stuff! It’s well worth the price. It made my hair feel so healthy, and it smells so good! I got so many compliments on my hair after using it. I wouldn’t say my hair is SUPER damaged, but it is dry from all the coloring. This oil made a difference.
tori h.
Frisco , TX
This product is amazing and works miracles! Sometimes when I have damage ends or my hair is very dry I apply this throughout my hair and in literally hours my hair will look better. I recommend this to all hair types because it is very affordable and works very well.
Kyra L.
Havelock
My hair is thin and has been falling out in chunks. It is also super dry. A friend told me to give this a try, so I did. It smells good and it hasn't harmed my brown, color treated hair. It has helped make my hair softer and shinier. I would def recommend this.
Candace A.
I love this brand of hair products. Especially the hair treatment. Makes my hair feel refreshed and smooth. My hair isn' rough and dry after use. I apply it once every 4 days and it lasts and holds in moisture. I would definitely  buy this product again.
Selu A.
Acworth, GA
Ok so I love the scent of this, I like putting it in my skin as well but it doesn’t really moisturize MY hair. Not deep moisture. I wanted it for my ends to give it a nice look but it just didn’t work out. I do still like it on skin but for an oil, it’s very dry...
Emma D.
does this make hair straighter?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Is it good to curly hair?
heather r.
Does this work on oily hair??
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Does this make your hair oily?
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
I have oily hair. Would this make my problem worse?