BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Serums

Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil treatment 6.8 oz. Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil possesses a blend of a unique ultra light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types, products use Argan oil from south west morocco, Argan oil naturally renews hairs cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. see more...

• I heard a lot about this hair serum but I actually want to know i...1 Answers
  • Does this work on oily hair??4 Answers
  • Is it good to curly hair?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adriana S.
Katy, TX
This product worked great. Only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars was because I have oily hair and this made my hair even more oily. But that’s only because of the type of hair I have. If I kept the product closer to my ends, it worked great! Overall, it was a very great product for shine and to control frizz.
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown, NH
MorroconOil is definitely a cult fave that has earned its reputation! That great glossy hair, soft texture, and healthy look was achieved! I received so many compliments on how healthy my hair was but in truth, it’s all the product. Given the heat damage I’ve caused, the oil made it appear healthy like before my flat iron addiction started! Only received a 4 Star because if you go a little too heavy, you can get an oily read but if you stick to the directions and use sparingly, you will be happy you tried this product and it will become part of your beauty arsenal for sure! Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 ml
Rachel K.
I really really really like the way this one smells if we are being honest. It was effective for its job. It was a bit pricey for me but what are bad days for it not this? Would I but it again? Well I use this stuff only when my hair needs to get back on the up and up so I won’t need more for a very long time.
Brandi M.
I think this would be an excellent product for someone with normal hair, if there is such a thing. I have very curly, thick coarse hair, and there was not near enough moisture in it for my hair. My hair felt tge same as it did before, I will probably not repurchase and instead look for something else.
Robyn D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product helps tremendously with the dry, cool air of Colorado. It’s light, silky, and absorbs easily. My only caution is that, because it is an oil, be really aware that less is more with this product. Otherwise you end up looking like a grease ball instead of having fabulous, touchable hair!
Berry M.
This is a cult product for a reason. It helps to defrizz and leave hair looking shiny. It definitely does that, and smells amazing. Here is a salon tip: if you have blonde or light hair use the light formula as this regular formula can darken hair. Go forth and smell delicious with fabulous hair!
roya a.
Los angeles , CA
truthfully, I don’t even care if this stuff doesn’t do anything because it just smells so magical. sounds dumb, i’m sure but my god...I love the smell. I use it right out of the shower on wet hair and either blow dry or let my hair air dry when i’m going to be using a wand or iron on my hair.
Kelsey S.
Philadelphia, PA
OMG obsessed! I have been bayalaging my hair and it’s become dry. I apply this on the ends and it works magic. I use just a little after brushing my wet hair. It works great with It’s a 10 products too. I keep one in my bathroom and one at my boyfriend’s house! A must buy even for oily scalps!
Averi L.
Deer park
Such a great product! If you have a frizzy to dry hair this is 100% for you. Its a lottle on the pricey side but not to bad. Using alittle with this product goes a long way so a dot of this in your hand will do fine for the hole head but dont by top of head becuse ir can make you to greasy.
Renee B.
Los Angeles
This product smells amazing and helped battle frizz without weighing my hair down. I use it on wet hair right out of the shower to lock in moisture and it works really well before heat styling. On dry hair it tames flyaways around my hair line and adds shine to second (and third!) day hair!
Emma D.
does this make hair straighter?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Is it good to curly hair?
heather r.
Does this work on oily hair??
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Does this make your hair oily?
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
I have oily hair. Would this make my problem worse?