BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Serums

Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil treatment 6.8 oz. Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil possesses a blend of a unique ultra light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types, products use Argan oil from south west morocco, Argan oil naturally renews hairs cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. see more...

• I heard a lot about this hair serum but I actually want to know i...1 Answers
  • Does this work on oily hair??4 Answers
  • Is it good to curly hair?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dream R.
Raleigh , NC
I had this treatment awhile ago and it’s super amazing! For my ethnic hair gals, we all know (or should know) that natural oils are the best product for our hair. This formula makes your hair strong and healthy over the long term. 💖
Olivia B.
crystal
I’m in love with this product! It makes my hair look so soft and shiny, and keeps my hair feeling healthy for days after usage! This is one of the best hair treatments on the market, in my opinion. It does leave my hair frizzy afterwards, but it is a great product overall.
heather g.
Santa rosa, CA
I love this product, I tried it at my friends house. It smells amazing ! I highly suggest a Argan Moroccan oil for hair and face . I have another Moroccan oil I purchased that I currently love. I would possibly purchase this though.
Samantha O.
I love love love this brand. I am so loyal to this brand because I love it so much. I haven't tried a product I didn't like. This oil goes a long way! It's a big pricey, but my big bottle lasted me MONTHS. I have medium hair that's not too dry or oily, but most oil treatments make it greasy really easily. NOT THIS. I use it on wet or dry hair and it leaves it conditioned, smooth, healthy-looking and smelling amazing. I have nothing bad to say about this product!!
Courtney C.
Liked this product and loved the smell. It lasted me a few months. I like the way the product works it didn't weigh hair down or look greasy. It' better then biosilk to me. I have fine violet red.hair. no I like this product
Sydjea 🌿.
Excellent product. I have “4c” hair type and it makes my twist outs so soft and shiny. It doesn’t weigh my hair down, plus it smells great. This is a permanent part of my hair care routine now and I don’t see that changing soon.
mansi b.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is a great home therapy for good and healthy hair!! It smells really nice so I love to have it on my hair and lasts all day long. I have been using this for few months now and see considerable changes in my hair, they are much more shinny, break less and fall a lot lesser and overall looks healthy. I haven’t had any dead ends since using this product. Absolutely love it! I would give it 5 star if it was a little more lighter than what it is.
Rachel K.
I really really really like the way this one smells if we are being honest. It was effective for its job. It was a bit pricey for me but what are bad days for it not this? Would I but it again? Well I use this stuff only when my hair needs to get back on the up and up so I won’t need more for a very long time.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I cannot say enough amazing things about MoroccanOil- and the hair treatment also known as the OG of hair oils is no different. I have been using this for YEARS AND YEARS but the only downside is the price. It is extremely pricey but I will say it is worth every penny.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Emma D.
does this make hair straighter?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Is it good to curly hair?
heather r.
Does this work on oily hair??
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Does this make your hair oily?
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
I have oily hair. Would this make my problem worse?