BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Serums

Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil treatment 6.8 oz. Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil possesses a blend of a unique ultra light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types, products use Argan oil from south west morocco, Argan oil naturally renews hairs cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. see more...

• I heard a lot about this hair serum but I actually want to know i...1 Answers
  • Does this work on oily hair??4 Answers
  • Is it good to curly hair?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fatima A.
Looking for something to fortify and give you're hair shine simultaneously? Then this is your product. Has a nice gentle scent. I use this after shampooing and conditioning with the Moroccan Oil colour safe shampoo and conditioner. Put this oil on mid shaft and down to the ends because most oils in the roots will make the hair look greasy a few days later. I like to apply it before drying my hair and a bit in the ends just after, if my hair needs a little extra care. Moroccanoil TreatmentMoroccanoil TreatmentMoroccanoil Hydrating ShampooMoroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set (8.5 oz each)
Megan A.
Las Vegas, NV
Makes my hair greasy if I’m not careful. It’s usually best as my hair is drying, in the towel dried stage basically. Absorbs best then. It doesn’t seem to really do much as far as actually moisturizing my hair or making any kind of substantial health difference. However I do have bleached and pastel colored hair so it’s pretty dry and this helps to give it smoother texture, shine, and avoids frizz. I definitely consider it a good style product, just not a cure all/magical product for the health of my hair.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I got this as a sample from Sephora which lasted me a little over two weeks. It was somewhat of a cult favorite so I was curious to try it out. My conclusion is I am not a fan and it’s a total waste of money. It’s thick and weighs your hair down and filled with silicones that coat your hair and make it appear smooth and healthy. Go for a product (or an organic natural oil) that actually helps repair your hair overtime. You can buy pure Argan oil for a quarter of the cost of this branded one.
Paulina R.
Livermore, CA
This one works great ! Am a little surprised as the main ingredient is listed half way down the ingredient list telling you  that there's not a lot of it in the bottle so your buying mostly fillers and glycerin to tame the hair.  The price is too high for how little of the product and the main ingredient you get.  so i can't justify paying for the product.   But I will be looking into 100% argon oil product now due to my experience with this one.
Macie A.
I use this product everyday on my hair and both of my daughters. I have straight, fine hair. It tends to look extra damaged whenever I use heat product. 1 pump of Moroccan Oil leaves my hair feeling so smooth, without the greasy look that most oils leave. My daughter has curly hair that tends to tangle. 2 pumps of Moroccan oil leaves her hair shiny and smooth. We recommend this product to all our friends. We love it so much!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've been using this on my hair in small quantities or in treatments for the last five or so years. I wasn't too keen on putting oil into my hair when I was first introduced to the product, but after a week or so I was a believer. This stuff really does change your life! It will protect your hair from any type of heat or style, while taming the fly-aways and baby hairs. If you've never tried it, you're missing out!
D. E.
Baldwin park
I’m a repeat user,  I apply a small amount- size of a quarter around my split ends and I see results almost immediately, my hair looks feels so smooth and not oily what so ever. Every time I go to my drugstore, I’m always finding myself rebuying one of these guys, definitely smells better than most.  It’s just one of those products that are convenient and at a good price.
mansi b.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is a great home therapy for good and healthy hair!! It smells really nice so I love to have it on my hair and lasts all day long. I have been using this for few months now and see considerable changes in my hair, they are much more shinny, break less and fall a lot lesser and overall looks healthy. I haven’t had any dead ends since using this product. Absolutely love it! I would give it 5 star if it was a little more lighter than what it is.
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
This treatment is amazing. Was lucky enough to find it at my local Ross stores and have been using religiously. Love all of the benefits it gives. Pleased with the Aragon oil and its shine—boosting properties. Noticed it detangles, speeds up drying time and leaves the hair looking healthy. (Right amount of shine) Have not had any problems when using it. Recommend others to try.
Mindy M.
Magnolia, AR
If you are going to buy this product please make sure you buy the pump. It is a game changer. The pump makes the dispensing so easy. The product itself is expense but it is worth every penny. I like how soft and manages your makes my hair. Now that I have short short hair I still use it. I even rub on my skin because it smells so tropical.
Gabriela H.
Is this product worth the price? Are there other similar alternatives that you have found? How does it smell?
Hind A.
Fredericton
OMG ..... I want to try this oil
Thrée F.
Bronx
Is this okay to use on dry or brittle African American hair?
Paola S.
Is it good for dry hair?
Ambaby C.
Huddersfield , England
anyone find that this helps with hair growth?