BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Serums

Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil treatment 6.8 oz. Moroccanoil by Moroccanoil possesses a blend of a unique ultra light non-greasy formula that seals in shine and produces silky perfection for all hair types, products use Argan oil from south west morocco, Argan oil naturally renews hairs cell structure and consistently restores shine to hair. see more...

• I heard a lot about this hair serum but I actually want to know i...1 Answers
  • Does this work on oily hair??4 Answers
  • Is it good to curly hair?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
MorroconOil is definitely a cult fave that has earned its reputation! That great glossy hair, soft texture, and healthy look was achieved! I received so many compliments on how healthy my hair was but in truth, it’s all the product. Given the heat damage I’ve caused, the oil made it appear healthy like before my flat iron addiction started! Only received a 4 Star because if you go a little too heavy, you can get an oily read but if you stick to the directions and use sparingly, you will be happy you tried this product and it will become part of your beauty arsenal for sure! Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 ml
Angelica C.
Victoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
This treatment is amazing. Was lucky enough to find it at my local Ross stores and have been using religiously. Love all of the benefits it gives. Pleased with the Aragon oil and its shine—boosting properties. Noticed it detangles, speeds up drying time and leaves the hair looking healthy. (Right amount of shine) Have not had any problems when using it. Recommend others to try.
Heather A.
central
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an expensive product . Let’s just start off with that. But let me tell you, it is amazing. I have been using for years and years. It makes my lifeless hair look like it’s healthy as can be! I’d buy this again in a heartbeat. I recommended to anyone that’s been trying out oils for your hair with no success. This is the real deal for dry hair!
Sarah G.
Katy
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be the most amazing stuff I have ever used in my hair. I am a hairdresser and my hair is constantly changing... so is my clients hair. I have used this for years and recommend it to ALL of my clients. It comes in a Light formula as well for blonde and thinner hair. It adds shine, life, and softness to the hair while repairing it as well. It’s not super heavy and doesn’t leave your hair looking oily or flat when used correctly (just the ends ladies). But that smell!!!! Oh Em Gee! I could bathe in this stuff and be happy. I use the whole line of Moroccanoil on my hair and I can always tell when I try something new, my hair just doesn’t look, feel, or smell the same. Definitely worth the splurge!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I use it after I get out of the shower. I put just a tiny bit at first brush my hair and if I need more on my ends I put just a tiny amount. You don't want to overdo it and add more than needed because your hair will get a lot more oily. And try to stay away from your roots if you have naturally oily hair. The scent is absolutely incredible. I wished it last longer in the hair. It reduces frizz and adds more moisture in your hair. My hair looks so much more healthier than what it really is
Aruna B.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a staple in my hair care routine. I have been using this product for past 3 years now. To give you an idea about my hair I would say I have dark, frizzy dry hair which get tangled easily. I found this product 3 years ago and I am hooked till date. It makes my hair look shiny, frizz free and set angles them. I use it as soon as I get out of shower, take few pumps of the product on my palms and rub it between my palms because running my fingers and plans through my hair. I comb only after I have put this hair treatment. I do not use it on my scalp just the hair. It has brought life back to my once very dry looking hair. I love this product and cannot live without it.
Heidi S.
Wallkill, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously? Who ever doesn't use this product needs to get it. FIVE STAR. I have, sometimes crazy, curly hair. And MoroccanOil is the answer. It lasts long in my hair and never makes it too greasy. I have recently gone to my natural brown color but I style it a lot. This product helps my natural curls when I leave it to dry after the shower. Even if its the next day sometimes I add some into the tips to give it a lively look. Or acts as a heat protectant if I style it. I can tell the difference in my hair when I use this product. I usually order it off amazon because salons always overcharge. I recently saw a MoroccanOil product for curly hair I also cant wait to try!
Leah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to for smooth and healthy hair! I have long hair and everyone asks me how I keep it so healthy and shiny without a lot of product. This is my little secret!!! I love the smell and how a little bit goes along way!! It leaves my hair shiny, soft, and smooth! This will never leave my hair care regiment!
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair oil is infused with vitamins and antioxidants, It conditions my hair and eaves me with smooth, nourished, manageable hair. It also gives my hair a health shine. Leaves a very nice scent in my hair.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using Moroccan oil to keep my hair hydrated. Although it’s expensive, the quality makes the price worth it. It’s important not to use too much of the product, otherwise your hair will be oily. It’s also a long lasting product, only a small amount is needed on a daily basis.
Emma D.
does this make hair straighter?
heather r.
Does this work on oily hair??
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
I have oily hair. Would this make my problem worse?
rachel h.
I have wavy/curly/beach hair naturally I feel like this product will help but is it good for fine hair? Or is it too heavy?
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
Is it good to curly hair?