Moroccanoil Hair & Body Fragrance Mist, Size - 34 oz

Moroccanoil Hair & Body Fragrance Mist, Size - 3.4 oz

What it is: An ultrafine, lightweight mist that won't disrupt hairstyles and contains argan oil and vitamin E to hydrate and nourish skin and hair. What it does: This mist features notes of spicy amber and sweet floral notes, and also contains a sun exposure absorber to help prevent hair damage from sun exposure. How to use: Spray 8-10 inches away from your hair and body as often as desired. It can also be sprayed on your clothing. Style

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccanoil Hair & Body Fragrance Mist, Size - 3.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle B.
Palmyra, NJ
Moroccanoil Hair & Body Fragrance Mist, Size - 3.4 oz uploaded by Michelle B.
I purchased this from sephora and absolutely love everything moroccanoil. It's such a nice Suttle summer scent. Only downside is the scent doesn't last long so have to reapply every few hours.
Kaitlan  G.
Moroccanoil Hair & Body Fragrance Mist, Size - 3.4 oz uploaded by Kaitlan  G.
I was so excited when they came out with this product. I had just started using the shamphoo and conditoner a few months prior and was thinking about how great it would be if they made it into a fragrance. Shortly after this came out and I was not disappointed. It smells just like the shamphoo and conditoner. I do my hair and before leaving my house spray this on my hair sometimes my body and it smells so good! I think its very fairly priced and you don't need much so it last a good amount of time. They killed it with this product. I highly recommend and will be another when I run out. Moroccanoil Hair & Body Fragrance Mist, Size - 3.4 oz
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
Moroccanoil Hair & Body Fragrance Mist, Size - 3.4 oz uploaded by Kristie M.
Omg this smells amazing. The glass bottle it comes in is great too, i have never had it leak when tossed in my bag. Plus it does not bother my skin. Highly recommend!
Michele F.
Tampa, FL
Moroccanoil Hair & Body Fragrance Mist, Size - 3.4 oz uploaded by Michele F.
FINALLY! Moroccan oil finally came out with a mist in their original signature scent. I love it so much I bought the full size and travel size! One for home and one for the purse! Obsessed, beat purchase. I spray my hair after styling and daily. Smells even better after spraying the Moroccan oil dry shampoo!
jasmine B.
Louisville, KY
Fresh, light, clean scent. I use it in the salon daily. The idea of a mist for the hair AND body is genius. Ever love how a hair product smelled and wish you could wear it but you know it'll stain your clothes?! Problem solved. A light mist will do because a little goes a long way. Great for all hair types. Especially for my queens wearing braids and locs, this is the product for you chica.
Kristen B.
Brookfield, CT
Omggggggg! Again I as a salon worker and distributor am OBSESSED WITH MOROCCANOIL! and the fact they can make a fragrance off of their original luxury scent is amazing ! Love this love the shower gel love the new bath bars
Ada N.
Tacoma, WA
Meah, I have mixed feelings about this product. Moroccanoil products are usually hit or miss for me. There are a few I cant live without and then a few that make no sense to me. This one is one of them. It says it can be used on hair but it instantly leaves my hair oily, even when sprayed on fresh hair. The smell doesn’t last at all, by the time I go downstairs and put my shoes on to leave the house the smell is gone, cant smell it. The dry body oil lasts way better that this. I dont get it, I know Moroccanoil products have such a potent smell to them and this is barely there. Not gonna purchase again. I purchased it for their signature scent and they let me down with this one
Jill B.
Virginia Beach
Best. Smell. Ever. I get so many compliments. It is very unique and quite exotic. There is nothing out there this unique and addictive to the ol factory. Try it if you don’t believe me. I personally guarantee.
Ashley N.
Kalispell, MT
This was a pretty decent perfume. I liked the scent and it lasted a good amount of time. The scent is not my favorite, it’s a bit woody or musky. I wish it was a tad sweeter. Other than that it was worth trying but not sure if I would purchase again.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
memorable and exotic the signature of Moroccan oil scent transports the senses. Paraben free, mineral oil free. Smells great and leave hair feeling smooth and shiny and hydrated I love it and definitely recommend it!

Looking for your answer?