Moroccanoil Gold Glimmer Shine uploaded by Susi T.Moroccanoil Gold Glimmer Shine uploaded by Alysha P.

BY MOROCCANOIL #15 in Hairspray

Moroccanoil glimmer shine is a finishing spray that attracts and reflects light to give hair a gorgeous gloss. Infused with argan oil, vitamins and antioxidants, it creates an invisible veil of luminous shine and protects hair against environmental elements such as sun, salt water and chlorine. Glimmer shine can also be used to enhance color and highlights, adding the perfect touch to any style. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jazmyne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moroccanoil glimmer spray is a finishing spray for your hair that attracts and reflects light to give your hair a gorgeous gloss. It’s infused with Arian oil so it smell Devine! Also has vitamins and antioxidants good for your hair to help protect your hair against environmental elements. Thumbs up!
Miranda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t think there is a single product I don’t love by morrocin oil! I have fine thin hair and most products are heavy and make my hair oily but not morrocin oil! Their products are light and make my have volume and smell really good!
Gabrielys K.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 100% authentic original moroccanoil product
Ive heard good things about this brand. And just started using it. So far i like the outcome im getting. My hair does feel healthier considering my hairs some what dry. I will come back and re review it once ive tried it a bit longer.
Jasmine M.
La jolla, CA
Review for: 100% authentic original moroccanoil product
I hate hairspray because the nozzles always get clog and then spray each and every way. This product is great because it gives hold with flexibility. It also isn’t drying which is something I really need with my coils.
heather d.
pensacola
Beauty Junkie Expert
This treatment is amazing! I love the way it melts into the hair without weighing it down or making it look oily. The smell is amazing too!! The treatment keeps my hair silky smooth and last for days. It can also be applied more than once between washings.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use hairspray very often but when I do I prefer a natural spray that doesn't smell harsh and won't dry out my hair. In the past it's been awfully hard to find but this one works great! A little on the expensive side but worth it because a little last a long time!
Keshia W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love it! It adds just the right amount of shine to my hair. The smell of Moroccan oil is lovely at least to me. The shine from this oil last a good bit of the day which is enough for me.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this hairspray because it doesn't weigh my hair down and it gives a beautiful shine! It's really nice. It gives my curls the finishing touch I need! And it smells so good! I will be buying this again! I ordered this from Amazon.com and I'm glad I gave it a try!
Andrea P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ love the Moroccan oil products! Sometimes I️m afraid of putting too much due to making my hair oily but I️ haven’t had that problem yet. Really leaves the hair shiny and I’ve even gotten compliments on my hair when I️ use I‎t!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a strong scent?
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a strong scent?