BY MOROCCANOIL

Add this perfect final step to any style for beautiful, shiny hair. Moroccanoil® Glimmer Shine is a finishing spray that attracts and reflects light to give hair a gorgeous gloss. Infused with argan oil, vitamins and antioxidants, this hair shine spray creates an invisible veil of pure, luminous shine which helps protect hair against harmful environmental elements like the sun, salt water and chlorine. It also enhances color and highlights, for hair that reflects beautifully in any light. Alcohol-free.

How To Use:

Spray Moroccanoil® Glimmer Shine approximately 10 inches (25 cm) away from head and spray on dry hair, gently “directing” and distributing the mist above hair’s surface using hands. Because of the alcohol-free formula, Glimmer Shine needs extra time to absorb and dry, thus, it is recommended to avoid manipulating hair while allowing product to set once applied.

TIP: Dust hairbrush with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine to help prevent static and frizz. Repeated applications will enhance the effectiveness of this product, especially for thick or coarse hair. To completely address frizz, use Moroccanoil Frizz Control.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
Wheat Germ Oil: Hair conditioning agent rich in Vitamin E, which has natural antioxidant benefits.

All Ingredients: CYCLOMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, PANTHENOL, CI 26100 (RED 17), CI 47000 (YELLOW 11). MOGS01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

• I been looking for thing to put in my hair to shine but I...2 Answers
  • I need a lightweight hair oil that will calm my wavy, fin...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend for dry hair?2 Answers
Buy on Morocca...
Priscilla V.
Review for: 3.4 FL.OZ. / 100 ML more...
Moroccanoil has basically revolutionised my hair! After neglecting to visit the hairdressers for a while I finally got round to making an appointment and my stylist told me about Moroccanoil. After my appointment I noticed my hair was less frizzy, shiny and healthy looking. I hate to admit it, but I use straighteners and my hairdryer every day, and my hair was in fairly bad condition, but after investing in Moroccanoil products (I've got the shine spray, the treatment oil and curling cream) my hair is like a dream! It smells gorgeous and is worth every penny! The only thing I will say, being a bit overexcited I furiously sprayed a lot of this on my hair without reading the bottle. It's very intense and using too much leaves your hair greasy and lank. But use MAX 3 SPRAYS and you can notice the difference instantly! The best thing about it, is it lasts all day without having to 'top up'. One of the best brands I have ever used! Thank You Moroccanoil!
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: 3.4 FL.OZ. / 100 ML more...
I have very short color treated hair. I tend to use pomades and texture sprays that are matte and when I’m finished styling I’m really wanting to make my locks shine and this spray does it. I like that it’s super lightweight and smells great. It makes my pink hair super shiny and I don’t find that I need more than a couple of sprays to achieve the luster I’m looking for. Bonus the oil benefits without weighing my fine hair down.
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Jazmyne G.
Moroccanoil glimmer spray is a finishing spray for your hair that attracts and reflects light to give your hair a gorgeous gloss. It’s infused with Arian oil so it smell Devine! Also has vitamins and antioxidants good for your hair to help protect your hair against environmental elements. Thumbs up!
Amy S.
MoroccanOil has a very special place in my heart. This was the very first hair oil that I purchased and fell in love with. The smell is divine. The softness of my hair is remarkable. I feel this is such a great product. I will say if you have super light bleached hair use sparingly because this oil can stain your hair if you use too much.
McKayla W.
Orem, UT
Review for: 3.4 FL.OZ. / 100 ML more...
PHENOMENAL! Your hair will never shine more or look more healthy. I use this on my hair when I straighten, curl it, or wear it natural. It keeps your hair from having a crunchy, product feel after mouse and gel, and it really does a lot for hair health.
Hailey D.
Abbottstown , PA
Review for: 3.4 FL.OZ. / 100 ML more...
I know oils are good for your hair but I’ve always been hesitant until I tried this. Some oils leave me feeling gross and like I need to shower even though I just took one but this one leaves me feeling fresh, looking nice, and it’s doing something kind to my hair. Not to mention it smells pretty good too.
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
Review for: 3.4 FL.OZ. / 100 ML more...
I love how this smells and makes my hair feel! I use it on my towel dried hair and let my hair dry naturally. I still have some frizz after using this but not as bad as if I didn’t use it. It helps my hair air dry with my natural waves and helps take the frizz down and makes it more shiny and pretty.
Julia D.
spring lake heights
I love this product! I use this product after I blow out my hair or after I straighten it. This products smells amazing and leaves your hair with a nice shine. However, you have to be careful because if you use too much your hair will look oily. Other than that a little goes a long way
Paige W.
Carrollton, TX
I have very dry frizzy hair, and I love that I can spray this on my hair after I'm done styling, and it gives it a ton of shine that my hair won't just soak up. It is a spray and it's very lightweight, so it's not like an oil where it's going to weigh your hair down
Natalie E.
Mount Sterling
I been looking for thing to put in my hair to shine but I don't know if this will make my hair oily are tangled up
Salome C.
Would you recommend for dry hair?
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Does this have a strong scent?
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Does this have a strong scent?
Laurie W.
Amarillo , TX
I need a lightweight hair oil that will calm my wavy, fine, frizzy hair, add shine, and has an SPF in it. Would this product be too heavy for my hair?