BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray reduces static and frizz giving your locks a gorgeously glossy shine. Repeated applications enhance the effectiveness of Glimmer Shine Spray especially if you have thick coarse hair. Ideal for daily for protection against the damaging effect of UV rays and free radicals it makes hair look healthy and full of vitality. Formulated with argan oil Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray helps to strengthen and renew the cell structure of the hair increasing elasticity and consistently restoring shine to dull lifeless hair. It also restores the vibrancy of coloured or highlighted hair for locks that exude health and vitality. Directions of Use: After shampooing apply a small amount of your favourite Moroccanoil styling product Once hair is completely dry and styled spray a light even mist of Glimmer Shine Spray about ten inches away from your hair Alternatively you can spray onto hands and work through hair Key Ingredient: Argan Oil: Moroccanoil's signature ingredient this powerful antioxidant and UV protector is rich in vitamins to strengthen the hair and increase its elasticity. see more...

• I been looking for thing to put in my hair to shine but I don't kno...1 Answers
  • I need a lightweight hair oil that will calm my wavy, fine, frizzy ...1 Answers
Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
Such a great product! I typically add this to my hair after the shower so it absorbs really well. I keep it close to the ends and try to avoid making my roots oily! This product is nourishing and is an overall great product. I would buy this again.
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
I got this on a trip after my hair got dry and frizzy from swimming...I think I used too much as my hair went flat! However when used just on the ends...and in moderation...it's a great product :)
Arlet G.
Arlet G.
Salinas, CA
This is my favorite hair product hands down(: love this litterly you need to try it. When youu apply it it doesnt make youur hair look greasy at all youu get the instant look of healthy hair.
Jetta D.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I use this for the top of my hair . It keeps it in place and shining . I spray some in the palm of my hand and rub it on my hair.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This product is not good for blondes with fine hair, as it will deposit oil into the hair and leave you feeling brassy. The bottle will literally last forever because if you use too much of the product, you will have an oil slick for hair. It adds shine, but if you overdo it, you'll have to rewash and dry. Not worth it in my opinion.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
West Jordan, UT
I can never run out of this product or I would have a melt down. This is amazing, amazing product. Also the smell of it you just can't get enough.  Works great on all types of hair especially ethnic hair. A small amount goes a long way so you definitely get your monies worth. @Moroccanoil #haircare #shinyhair #loveyourhair
jocelyn R.
jocelyn R.
East Hampstead , NH
I love all Moroccan oils products but this one is my favorite. I have dry brittle hair I change my color often. This serum not only smooths and shines my hair it also helps the condition of it tremendously. Would highly recommend to any one and all hair types just becareful of the amount being used.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Great moisturizer protector and curl definer for my white/black biracial daughter's very curly hair when she chooses to wear it down.it's one of the pricier products, but you do get what you pay for. My only complaint is that if we didn't secure the bottle very tightly, ants would go crazy over it.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
The glimmer shine is great because it gives my hair more volume than I expected, while keeping my hair smooth and without any frizz. The smell is perfection too. My husband really loves it. I use this when we are going out, primarily. It's just so nice, I like to have it for special occasions (which are often).
Melody C.
Melody C.
El Paso, TX
I love the way you can use this product in order to receive very shiny hair you can even use this product when your hair is wet the smell is great . What I mostly love about this product is that it leaves your hair very soft would love this product to continue making more effective products
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Mount Sterling
I been looking for thing to put in my hair to shine but I don't know if this will make my hair oily are tangled up
Laurie W.
Laurie W.
Amarillo , TX
I need a lightweight hair oil that will calm my wavy, fine, frizzy hair, add shine, and has an SPF in it. Would this product be too heavy for my hair?