Moroccanoil Frizz Control, 3.4 Ounce

Moroccanoil frizz control is a must for all hair prone to frizz, whether it's natural, dry, curly or straight. It eliminates frizz and controls static in any weather. Its weather-resistant properties weightlessly safeguard hair whether you have winter hair (in excessively dry conditions) or summer hair (in excessively humid conditions) keeping it smooth, calm and manageable.

Color-safe, sulfate-free, phosphate-free, paraben-free^Eliminates frizz and controls static in any weather^Blow-dry to remove excess water, spray 3-5 pumps approximately 10 inches from damp hair and comb through

I would love to review this product ?
How good this works on curly hair ?
Does this work with colored hair? ?
Start your review of Moroccanoil Frizz Control, 3.4 Ounce!
Arlene B.
Riverside, CA
Moroccanoil Frizz Control, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Arlene B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Moroccanoil Frizz Control does just that, controls the frizz. Growing my hair out I thought I would have less frizz, I was wrong 😁. The scent mildly pleasant and it absorbs quickly so there is no oily residue. The Moroccanoil and OLAPLEX BONDING OIL have both helped in Controlling the frizz. I would definitely buy this product again and I would recommend it. #MorroccanoilFrizzControl #FIGHTTHEFRIZZ Moroccanoil Frizz Control, 3.4 Ounce
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Moroccanoil Frizz Control, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Cindy S.
Look at this guys , my hair looks amazing, really shiny, hydrated, smooth, I love this oil, it does not leave hair heavy or oily, it has a delicious smell and a very pleasant texture, the price is fair, because it is an excellent product
Jezmin B.
Monroe, WI
Moroccanoil Frizz Control, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Jezmin B.
Purchased at: Target
It's hard to find good products that help with my hair. My hair gets frizzy and finding a good product that helps can be a pain. But this actually helps with frizz control. Its not expensive and actually does what the bottles says. I'm very impressed and will buy again.
Kristine  I.
This product smells wonderful but it's not a good spritzer. It's very oily on the hair and doesn't add too much of anything but fragrance to your hair and its way too expensive. I won't buy again.
Nichole M.
Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I highly suggest all Moroccan oil products. I've tried alot, and I have yet to find one I don't like. This product is for frizz control, and it has an easy spray applicator.
Hanin  A.
Reno, NV
I love this product! It leaves my hair smooth, frizz free, and prevents the tips from breaking. It smells amazing and lasts all day. I definitely recommend this product!
Stephanie  W.
Louisville, KY
1,137 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
First off this smells amazing, and is very light. I have it four stars because I don’t feel that the effects lasted a long time. I felt like I had to reapply every few hours. Which isn’t the worse because humidity is so very high here.
Abril M.
arkansas
If Anti frizz its what you want this is the best opcion for you, lives your hair really soft and gives you so much shine, its easy to find and not to much expensive.. Try it and tell me how it works for you
Elizabeth V.
Chino, CA
Highly recommend! It is Anaya’s a favorite for every blogger I follow and with good reason. Not too sticky just enough moisture
kelly N.
plattsburgh
Purchased at: Sephora
My holy grail. Not only does this product smell amazing but it makes my hair feel so smooth and tamed with this oil. I have medium hair and only typically frizz with heat, so this is the perfect addition in my routine to make my hair feel glossy smooth and controlled.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elena A.
il y a un an
Moroccanoil Frizz Control, 3.4 Ounce. Can I apply it to dry hair and directly to my roots?
Barrowman J. il y a un an
Yes. But I’d avoid the roots