Moroccanoil® Frizz Control uploaded by Liv L.Moroccanoil® Frizz Control uploaded by Lawaina G.Moroccanoil® Frizz Control uploaded by Lizbeth 🌈.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Keep unruly hair in order with Moroccanoil Frizz Control. It helps to soften and smooth all hair types that are in need of some TLC, whether your hair is naturally dry, curly or straight. Taming frizz, it helps to improve manageabilty, making hair easy to comb and style. Enriched with argan oil, the signature formula contains nourishing antioxidant and UV protectors, making it ideal for hot and humid conditions. You'll be able to stay in control of your hair no matter how testing the climate may be.

Kelsey C.
Kansas City , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to like this more than I actually ended up. I was hoping it would be good for blow drying then not having to do much else for your hair... turns out that was not the case for my hair at least, which really isn't even that frizzy. It has the great typical moroccanoil smell which is great, and it may have helped my frizz a little bit. I feel like you would see more result if you have super frizzy hair and use this to smooth 'some' frizz versus what I was going for-- not much frizz trying to smooth it all.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to get this Moroccan oil frizz control from my friend who was a hairdresser. She would get the product for a price that was a lot better than what I can find them for now :(

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this moroccan oil and so does my hair. The best part is the delicious smell. If i could make a fragrance out of it... 👋🏼

so I take off a star bc I wish that it was less money so that I could buy it all the time and in bulk bc I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite! I have naturally wavy hair and I try to limit the times I wash it every week so if it gets frizzy, it STAYS frizzy for a while. I apply this to the ends (bottom 6inches or so) of my hair  and it toned down the chance for frizz... thank goodness! I love the way this stuff smells and the way it makes my hair feel more sleek than bushy. I’d buy this again...and again...and again!
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was just ok. I have dry, naturally wavy hair and I was hoping this could make my frizz disappear. While it did cut down the frizz, it didn't get rid of it completely, and for the price of this, that is exactly what it should have done.
Jennifer E.
Hackensack, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I've been using this product since forever. I LOVE it. I use it once a week since i wash my hair weekly. It leaves my hair feeling soooo smooth and it smells AMAZING!!! Its fairly priced in my opinion I have kinky hair and it works well on my 4C hair type. I would recommend it to my friends and family.
Candace L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in one of my ipsy bags. I used it on my dry ends and it made them look smooth and I used a little bit to tame flyaways. I don't know if this is anything special compared to other oils because of the price. If I didn't receive this in my ipsy I don't think I would have ever purchased it.
shandreka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good i used it on my 26 inch straight Cambodian hair. The hair was 7a virgin cambodian hair. This formula was effective, however i cant say im inlove with it it was a little pricy for me just for the fact it didnt just wow me. I would recommend it though
Emily C.
Destrehan, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally straight but living in the south I always have little baby hairs sticking out all over. This product gives me a clean sleek look just like celebrities you see. It lasts all the way till my next wash! Love this product!
Vaness E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love moraccanoil’s products, especially the frizz control oil. It smells so good but it also really did reduce the amount of frizz and made my hair silky and shiny. It’s a great product and I really like the effects it has on my hair.
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this so much! Which kind of sucks since it's so expensive but it's a miracle worker on frizzy hair. Not too heavy so it doesn't weigh your hair down but it keeps the flu sways at bay. I love it almost as much as the original oil
brooke c.
st louis
will this smooth thick frizzy hair
This is amazing !! Keeps your hair very silky and lush!