BY MOROCCANOIL #17 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Tame frizzy hair and control static in any weather! Moroccanoil® Frizz Control is specifically formulated for all hair types prone to frizz—healthy, dry, curly or straight. Its weather-resistant properties and climate control factors weightlessly smooth hair, keeping it calm and manageable in damp or dry environments. Infused with argan oil and Vitamin E to nourish and condition.

How To Use:

For thick, coarse hair, first apply a small amount of Moroccanoil® Treatment to clean, towel-dried hair. Blow-dry to remove excess moisture. Next, spray 3–5 pumps of Moroccanoil Frizz Control 10 inches (25 cm) from damp hair and comb through. Style as usual or let dry naturally. TIP: For added shine and protection, finish with a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment.

Brittany J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I actually use the Moroccan Oil, OIL. But this was the only option Influenster had. I LOVE this stuff, not only does it smell amazing, it makes my hair feel and look amazing. I’m a stylist, so I’ve fried my hair quite a few times, and this stuff has saved the integrity of it. It’s been years since I’ve gone a wash without my Moroccan oil.
Hanna I.
Love the smell!!! Great to uae and its not too expensive i prefer this for my split ends normally the awcons day after shampoo i have oily scalp so i dont get too much of frizz in the crown area but aplit wnds are gone And its great for my toddler too she loves the smell of it and its all chemical free so i love it
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
This product works fine for the frizz but it’s nothing amazing. As with all Moroccan oil products it is on the pricier side and it has the signature morrocan oil scent , which I don’t mind at all. As far as frizz products go this isn’t my favorite but it gets the job done.
Cat N.
I personally found that this spray didn’t work for me. I have a LOT of frizzy, wavy hair and I just didn’t find this spray effective. It’ll calm my hair a little bit but it doesn’t last. The Moroccanoil® Treatment Original works a lot better for me.
Jenna B.
This brand is an amazing hair care brand. It smells great and leaves your hair looking better than before. The only thing I will say is the product itself is a little heavy but the positive about that is that you barely need any product so it lasts forever!!
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
This is the stuff! It does not make your hair very greasy it helps with the fridges and it smells amazing I have a quite wavy hair and this helps it a lot it did me my expectations and I would definitely recommend this and I would buy it again
Taylor W.
Just started using this product a few weeks ago, love the way it smells and the fine mist it sprays! Because it mists it does not weight your hair down at all! It helps tame my frizz and it easy to use! Would recommend
Regine R.
Silver Spring, MD
I spray this after I use my leave in conditioner. This helps locks in all moisture in my curls. Although it’s pricey, it’s worth the benefits it has for my curls. No frizz, no mess only healthy bouncy beautiful curls.
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
I love everything Morrocanoil. My hair is straight but I live in a very humid climate and my hair gets so frizzy. This product leaves my hair smooth and frizz free. The smell is also amazing! Will purchase again.
Yvonne M.
Shelburne , MA
Absolutely great product if you have extremely frizzy hair. Preferably I’d like to apply before I dry my hair and once I do I use a curling brush and helps keep the first down and your hair nice and bouncy the smell itself is very wonderful actually do enjoy it. The only downfall why didn’t give it a five star is because of the price, is a very pricey brand and line but this was definitely worth it for once a while
brooke c.
Imperial, MO
will this smooth thick frizzy hair
Veronica S.
Does this do a good job with controlling frizz?
Kat J.
Does this weigh your hair down?
Mushell R.
North Adams, MA
How is this ? How long does it last
This is amazing !! Keeps your hair very silky and lush!