Moroccanoil® Frizz Control uploaded by Lizbeth 🌈.Moroccanoil® Frizz Control uploaded by Lawaina G.Moroccanoil® Frizz Control uploaded by Liv L.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Keep unruly hair in order with Moroccanoil Frizz Control. It helps to soften and smooth all hair types that are in need of some TLC, whether your hair is naturally dry, curly or straight. Taming frizz, it helps to improve manageabilty, making hair easy to comb and style. Enriched with argan oil, the signature formula contains nourishing antioxidant and UV protectors, making it ideal for hot and humid conditions. You'll be able to stay in control of your hair no matter how testing the climate may be.

Krysta M.
Krysta M.
Merchantville, NJ
I have tried everything to keep the static out of my hair in the winter from dryer sheets to running hand lotion through my hair. I came across this product online and read the reviews so I figured I would give it a try and I'm so glad that I did. It's a little pricey but it's the only product that keeps my hair static free in the winter!
Joely W.
Joely W.
i love this! my hair gets frizzy and this just helps me so much! i would recommend this to anyone that has frizzy hair. it is a little pricey but definitely worth it!
Jesslin T.
Jesslin T.
Springfield
I love the Moroccanoil products. I have never used them at home but my salon stylist has used them on me. She has this product stocked all over her shelves and highly recommends it.The pice has always kept me from buying it but next time I'm there I decided I'm going to splurge and get some. It's well worth it. It smells amazing and makes your hair feel silky smooth. It's also really good for damaged or dried out hair. If you buy any morricanoil product I suggest you get it straight from a salon and get one that's legit. My grandmother bought some on amazon and they were fake and weren't as good quality compared to the one she previously bought from her hair dresser.
Liv L.
Liv L.
I use this daily because it works so well. It keeps your hair from getting static or frizzy, without leaving your hair with a sticky or greasy residue like some other products. Also it smells amazing. I definitely recommend if you have curly hair that gets frizzy in the summer.
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Cicero, IN
HANDS DOWN OBSESSED!! i put this in my hair after I get out of the shower and then I blow dry it so that all the product will work. after using this product I never have any frizz or flyways! this product is more on the pricey side but it is definitely worth it. I just hope it comes in bigger bottles and what it already is coming in because the bottles are kinda of small and since it's the serum is really thick it really does take a lot of time to rub it throughout the hair. I highly recommend this to anyone with frizzy or flyaway hair!!
Montrese M.
Montrese M.
I have very thick curly hair. When I color my hair about every 3 months or so I have it straightened to see if I need a trim and stuff. This oil keeps my hair tamed. It's the only frizz control oil I've used lately. The smell is great, the product is well. The bottle is about 4 oz and the price is about 30 bucks. I wish it came with a little more for that price tag, but it lasts a while if you use it sparingly.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Claremont, NH
This product skirts a very thin line for me. Apply just the right amount and this product is gold. Apply a little too much and you end up in an oil slick. I love the scent of this product and I do feel like it does what it says it does. Unfortunately there's a very fine line between good and bad and I've had my fair share of bad hair days with this product.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Brandon, MS
I went through a period of about six months that one section of my hair was frizzy. Bad frizzy. Like the texture of this one section had completely changed. Enter a Moroccan oil frizz control. I sprayed it on and oh how it helped. I'm happy to say that this issue has resolved, but I sure am glad I had this product!
Mariana G.
Mariana G.
I am just the average girl with straight frizzy hair so I decided I'd give this a go, and from the start the smell drew me right in. I must say applying a dime size amount to my hair while still damp does wonders for my hair once it's dry. Though, the frizz that happens on the roots of my hair cannot be tamed by this product since if I apply it there, it will indeed look very oily. Therefore although the price is a bit up there, the product performs well but I must take off a star for the oily look if applied at the roots.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
I have wavy curly hair so this will definitely tame the frizz. And the crazy part is that I actually have very curly hair but if you use too much of this your hair will look greasy and it will weight it down. I haven't quiet figured out how to use this product the correct way but it does certainly tame!
brooke c.
brooke c.
st louis
will this smooth thick frizzy hair
This is amazing !! Keeps your hair very silky and lush!