BY MOROCCANOIL

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A collection of luxurious hair and body products infused with argan oil and scented with the sophisticated Fleur de Rose fragrance. Key benefits:- Nourishes- Adds shine- Improves visible hair health If you want to know more…Moisture & Shine Shampoo and Conditioner hydrate hair with coconut oil and replenishing vitamins, leaving it shiny, sleek, and healthy-looking. The Moroccanoil Treatment is a versatile, argan oil-infused hair styler that can be used for conditioning, styling, and finishing. The lightweight Body Souffle delivers deep hydration for silky, smooth skin. Inspired by the aroma of Mediterranean roses, the Fleur de Rose fragrance makes a fresh and sensual statement for spring. All products in this collection are infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil, signature to the brand. This set contains:- 6.7 oz/ 200 mL Moisture & Shine Shampoo - Fleur de Rose - 6.7 oz/ 200 mL Moisture & Shine Conditioner - Fleur de Rose - 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Moroccanoil Treatment - 1.5 oz/ 45 mL Body Souffle - Fleur de Rose - Cosmetic bag see more...

Buy on Sephora
Arizona O.
Arizona O.
Best stuff for your hair. But I have oily roots so it makes me have to wash my hair everyday. But it smells great and makes my hair feel so soft. But I'm trying to get my hair to grow back out from damage and I've read washing it every day breaks it. But it's a great product
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this  it's a good combination of products so that you can try them all. Amazing scent it feels like you're walking through a fresh garden I used it everyday till it was gone and I have nothing to compare it to its amazing. I would repurchase this.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Chula Vista , CA
I'm a huge sucker for great products and is product is not exception. This hair set is long lasting and really easy to use and apply. I use this product almost everyday and I totally recommend it to others. I am so obsessed with this!
Madellin P.
Madellin P.
Orlando, FL
This bag was given to me as a gift and they couldn't have chosen anything better. I issue marrocan oil every time I wash my hair. It is a little pricey but the product is so good and smells amazing....
Lina G.
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Moraccan oil is a great line of hair care products. The scent is amazing and my hair always looks so soft when I use it. I will definitely recommend this to anyone and I will repurchase again soon. I'm very pleased.
madie❤️ H.
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
This set is one on my best purchases I think very highly of all the products in this set my hair is very dry so this definitely helps hydrated my hair without damaging it I would definitely recommend this to others
Jill S.
Jill S.
Obsessed with the smell!! Plus it made my hair insanely soft and shiny. The only downside is it's easy to overdo it with fine hair causing it to look oily.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
This smells great and doesn't make my hair oily. Looks very healthy. I received it as a gift and really liked that a little goes a long way
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Darien, IL
The scent is subtle and sweet. I don't use any other product. I highly recommend for everyone to use anything from the brand and be disapointed!
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Estrellita donde estan dime cuando volveras un diamante puedes ser y si tu me puedes ver estrellita si te vas di que no me olvidaras