BY MOROCCANOIL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating lotion with broad spectrum sun protection in a lightweight formula that can also be used as a daily moisturizer. Solutions for: - Dryness - Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Lightweight and fast-absorbing, Moroccanoil Sun™ Face Lotion SPF 30 is a broad spectrum sunscreen that can also be used as a daily moisturizer. It helps minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and the instantly hydrating formula is infused with argan oil and an antioxidant fruit complex to provide intense nourishment, so that skin appears supple and smooth.

Buy on Sephora*
Melina J.
Since I'm in my early 20s, I have been protecting my skin because of all the older women in my life stating that they wish they did something when they were younger. I went to a makeup store and picked this up. SO GLAD I DID. This lotion not only prevents sun damage but makes my skin soft and smooth for my everyday makeup application. It is a bit pricy but it's worth it!
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Soyla A.
I was really hesitant to buy this, but I'm glad that I did. As other reviews say, a little goes a long way. Half a pump is good enough for your face. I use a full pump for my face and neck or chest, which is probably better for me in the long run. I like that it's SPF 30 because most beauty products only have 30, which is I feel isn't enough. As an added bonus, because I'm fair, this lotion seems to mask some of the imperfections on my skin.
Kristina C.
Cameron , NC
I'm a huge fan of moisturizer that has spf! This product was so effective at keeping my skin safe from the sun. This was my first time using the product. It was gentle on my skin so I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Maricarmen C.
Los Angeles , CA
I think using sun protection is a one very important thing for our own good it will definitely pay off in the future it is worth not just the price but to help you have the best looking skin I would buy this again
Taylor💋 M.
I love this product! The bottle is smaller than I thought for the price but you don't use a lot. I like to use when I go to the beach. I just wish it actually smelled like Moroccan oil products and not sunscreen
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Nicole Z.
Martinez , CA
I really really love this product and the brand itself. I love the way it smells and the overall outcome. My face gets dry and this product makes it feel smooth and the added bonus of being spf 30 is great
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Love this lotion. It's so nice to have a lotion that has 30 spf but doesn't feel or smell like slimy sunscreen. It's refreshing moisturizing and it keeps your face safe from sun damage!
Amy| W.
Binghamton
Love the smell! Goes on very light weight and doesn't leave my skin oily at all. Definitely a summer essential! Met all expectations. Definitely will purchase again!
Gia A.
Where can I get this?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Is this good for an oily face
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does this leave a white cast?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Ok for oily skin? And under makeup?
Heather L.