BY MOROCCANOIL

Experience sun in a new light with this lightweight, fast-absorbing formula used as an everyday face moisturizer and a sunscreen. Antioxidant-rich argan oil hydrates and nourishes the skin while broad spectrum sun protection helps protect from UVA/UVB rays, which cause sunburn and premature signs of aging. Infused with a powerful antioxidant fruit complex to provide ultimate nourishment, leaving skin smooth and supple.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Antioxidant fruit complex: Provides skin nourishment.
Homosalate, Octocrylene, Octisalate, Avobenzone: Provide sun protection.

All Ingredients: HOMOSALATE (8%), OCTOCRYLENE (6%), OCTISALATE (5%), AVOBENZONE (3%), AQUA/WATER/EAU, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PEG-8 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, SPIRULINA MAXIMA (ALGAE) EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN, ARISTOTELIA CHILENSIS (MAQUI) FRUIT EXTRACT, ARONIA ARBUTIFOLIA (CHOKEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, EUTERPE OLERACEA (ACAI) FRUIT EXTRACT, GARCINIA MANGOSTANA (MANGOSTEEN) FRUIT EXTRACT, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT (GOJI) EXTRACT, MORINDA CITRIFOLIA (NONI) FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS (BILBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SORBITAN OLEATE, PEG-8 LAURATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCERIN, TREHALOSE, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE. MO30FL01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Moroccanoil® Face Lotion SPF 30
  • "Love this lotion. It's so nice to have a lotion that has 30 spf but doesn't feel or smell like slimy sunscreen. It's refreshing moisturizing and it keeps your face safe from sun damage!" in 3 reviews
Mikeeli H.
To start, while the price is definitely high, I do like this product. It hasn’t caused any adverse reactions or breakouts for me, and it is very lightweight and doesn’t leave a white cast. My only complaint is that it is not very moisturizing and I find that I have to use a lot of product each time.
Soyla A.
I was really hesitant to buy this, but I'm glad that I did. As other reviews say, a little goes a long way. Half a pump is good enough for your face. I use a full pump for my face and neck or chest, which is probably better for me in the long run. I like that it's SPF 30 because most beauty products only have 30, which is I feel isn't enough. As an added bonus, because I'm fair, this lotion seems to mask some of the imperfections on my skin.
Kristina C.
Cameron , NC
I'm a huge fan of moisturizer that has spf! This product was so effective at keeping my skin safe from the sun. This was my first time using the product. It was gentle on my skin so I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Maricarmen C.
Los Angeles , CA
I think using sun protection is a one very important thing for our own good it will definitely pay off in the future it is worth not just the price but to help you have the best looking skin I would buy this again
Taylor💋 M.
I love this product! The bottle is smaller than I thought for the price but you don't use a lot. I like to use when I go to the beach. I just wish it actually smelled like Moroccan oil products and not sunscreen
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Nicole Z.
Martinez , CA
I really really love this product and the brand itself. I love the way it smells and the overall outcome. My face gets dry and this product makes it feel smooth and the added bonus of being spf 30 is great
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Travon W.
Philadelphia, PA
Being a POC, Moroccaoil is perfect for me. It doesn't leave that ashy haze on my skin and i love it. It smells amazing and to know I'm being protected and hydrated, its a wi. For me.
Amy| W.
Binghamton
Love the smell! Goes on very light weight and doesn't leave my skin oily at all. Definitely a summer essential! Met all expectations. Definitely will purchase again!
Glorimary A.
Where can I get this?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Is this good for an oily face
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Does this leave a white cast?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Ok for oily skin? And under makeup?
Heather L.