6 colors available

BY MOROCCANOIL

Extra Volume Shampoo and Conditioner contain antioxidant argan oil and nutrients to cleanse, detangle and bring back body to hair. They beautify hair with shine, manageability and movement, while making it easier to style. The formulas are free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens, so theyre safer for the environment and wont dry, fade or strip hair of color. Theyre even free of sodium chloride, making them safe to use after keratin treatments.

• Is this okay for colored hair? Will it dull the color?1 Answers
  • Este shampoo sirve para todo tipo de cabello? ¿Si funciona? 1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair oily? I have fine hair but am always looki...3 Answers
Aditi P.
Aditi P.
Cleveland, OH
I've been using the Moroccan oil voluminous shampoo! I bought it from the Salon and I must say I have used other shampoos but this makes my hair quite oily. I would say my hair is very thin and staright but every alternate day I need to wash them if I use this shampoo! I also use the tresseme prewash conditioner and shampoo which I loveee and that gives a better cleanse to my scalp than the Moroccan oil. Also I never thought I would feel this way but the tresseme prewash conditioner is wayy better than the moroccan oil!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Broken Arrow, Ok
I love this shampoo! While it is a bit pricey, it's totally worth it. It takes some getting used to since it doesn't lather the way a lot of shampoos do, but if you know that ahead of time then you'll be prepared. Just make sure to get your hair super wet. I would definitely recommend this product, and oh my goodness does it smell good.
Mary H.
Mary H.
I recommend this oil to anyone who is looking to grow their hair healthier and stronger. Not only does this product smell great, it actually hydrates your hair and treats the damage. My hair has never been so soft or silky EVER! I literally can't even go anywhere without complements on the shine in my hair.
Margo A.
Margo A.
Jacksonville, FL
I definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone it works really well with my hair unfortunately I have to use a lot because it is a thicker liquid shampoo but it does the work! My hair feels amazing after i blow dry it and puts volume In My hair that I usually don't have!
Taylor Z.
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I really loved this shampoo for a long time! But after a while I felt as if it was too heavy for my hair and didn't give it that soft feeling I wanted. I have kind of think hair that's been dyed a lot and thought this would help repair it, but after a while it felt like too much.
Bhoomi D.
Bhoomi D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Okay so I know it's a great product but use this one only if you have dry scalp if you are oily this thing is gonna make your scalp oily sooner only making you want to wash you hair more often!! Go for it if your hair needs a ton of moisture. Also too pricey :/
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Van nuys, Ca
This product is amazing. Leaves your hair very shiny, almost no frizz and smells so good. My hair is wavy/curly and gets sooo tangled and frizzy but this worked magic on my hair. By far one of the best I've tried, definitely recommend!!
Lizette E.
Lizette E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have really thin hair so it is hard to find hair products that will actually work to give me volume and won't leave my hair oily. This shampoo is uh-mazing ! Happy with the product glad i made the purchase. Bought it at target.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Moroccan Oil products are such a big win for me! I love love love the smell and it really works good at making my hair soft when paired with the conditioner and oil. I highly recommend this line and will continue to repurchase.
This product is great. I have very fine hair that is pretty healthy. But I feel that it nourishes it whilst giving me great volume. The product had lasted me a long time and smells really nice! I would definitely recommend .
Katie Z.
Katie Z.
Dallas, TX
Does this make your hair oily? I have fine hair but am always looking for more volume!
Perla C.
Perla C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
How good are these maroccanoil products. I see people are raving about them on YouTube? I just recently colored my hair and wondered if this might add some life to my hair?
carla t.
carla t.
hampshire
I have think hair and it means it's heavy and weighed down, I've used many volume shampoos but none help. Anyone find the same problem? Does this really work?
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
For anyone that has thin hair, does this add volume for you??
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
These say 50 to 60 bucks a bottle online?