Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner uploaded by Oumei b.Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner uploaded by Bionca T.
Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner

Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner

BY MOROCCANOIL

Gently detangle your hair while adding volume. Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner volumizes and gives fine hair body, shine and manageability without weighing it down. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and fortifying nutrients, including linden bud extract, this volumizing conditioner transforms hair from lifeless to lively. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

How To Use:

After shampooing, squeeze excess water and apply Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well. Use regularly with Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo for best results.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Glycerin: Natural Humectant; Provides Hair Moisturizing Benefits.
Cocamide Mea: Made From Fatty Acids Derived From Coconut Oil.
Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract (Linden Bud Extract): Naturally Plumps Up The Hair As It Conditions.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Canola Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Allium Sativum Bulb Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Bud Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone. Moevc01

Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner
Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner
Oumei b.
Agadir
I use this product since december 2017, i really love it because it makes my hair look smore stong and full OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing Treatment
Bionca T.
Hot Springs, AR
By far my favorite conditioner! I use this 3-5 times a week and it's perfect for my oily scalp. Little on the pricey side but worth the money! I would highly recommend this to anyone with normal to thick hair.
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
Review for: 16.9 FL.OZ. / 500 ML more...
This stuff is AMAZING!!! I have bought this for years and I will not go anywhere without it. It is great for color treated hair and helps hydrate it. It smells so good, you won’t want I use anything else. It is kind of pricey, so I wait to buy in bulk when it’s on sale.
Jazz C.
Baton Rouge
Review for: 2.4 FL.OZ. / 70 ML more...
This product is amazing! If you are looking for extra volume this is your product! You’re hair will smell amazing and look great! You’ll be amazed how much volume you’ll have! I only bought the travel size to try it out, but I will definitely be going back for more! A little goes a long way!
Lisa R.
Review for: 16.9 FL.OZ. / 500 ML more...
I love this brand! I never heard of it before I switched salons! It smells fantastic and doesn’t weight your hair down. A little conditioner does go a long way. For added volume try it with the root boost too!
Fadya Y.
windsor
Review for: Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner 16.9 oz more...
This works amazing and I have dead ends and this helps with them a lot but I only use on ends of hair
ally k.
Breese, IL
Review for: 8.5 FL.OZ. / 250 ML more...
I loveeeeee all products from this brand! my results are always instant after every use! I always feel better about all the damage I put to my hair because of how much these products help restore and repair!
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I love the Moroccan oil line. The products seem to really nourish my hair and the smell is fantastic. Its a lovely clean smell, not offensive or super artificial and perfumey. It smells......rich. I like the packaging and all their products I've tried thus far, which is about half the line.
Brittany A.
Review for: Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner 16.9 oz more...
This conditioner is great! It's a little pricey but definitely worth it. I can't get enough of the fragrance that all the Moroccan oil products have. My hair smells fantastic all day.
Brittany A.
This is such a fantastic conditioner. It's hydrating but doesn't have heavy weigh down. It's hard to find that combination in a conditioner but they definitely nailed it. I can't get over how lovely it smells.