Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner uploaded by Oumei b.Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner uploaded by Bionca T.
Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner

Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner

BY MOROCCANOIL

Gently detangle your hair while adding volume. Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner volumizes and gives fine hair body, shine and manageability without weighing it down. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and fortifying nutrients, including linden bud extract, this volumizing conditioner transforms hair from lifeless to lively. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

How To Use:

After shampooing, squeeze excess water and apply Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well. Use regularly with Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo for best results.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Glycerin: Natural Humectant; Provides Hair Moisturizing Benefits.
Cocamide Mea: Made From Fatty Acids Derived From Coconut Oil.
Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract (Linden Bud Extract): Naturally Plumps Up The Hair As It Conditions.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Canola Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Allium Sativum Bulb Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Bud Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone. Moevc01

Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner
Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner
Dallas L.
Review for: Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner - 250ml/8.45oz more...
I found that this product really gave my hair the moisture it needed but I do find that it was a little overpriced for how much you get. I love the smell and how soft my hair feels.
Billie G.
Review for: 2.4 FL.OZ. / 70 ML more...
If you cant find a great nourishing conditioner that doesn't way your hair down then you need this one! Gives your hair a vivaciosu feel while giving it follow! Love this product!
Tammi P.
Bogota, NJ
Review for: Moroccanoil - Extra Volume Conditioner - 1000ml/33.8oz more...
Just as with the shampoo I love this stuff. I never used to use shampoo because it would leave my hair oily but this stuff doesn’t leave my hair oily. It just moisturizes gently.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Love all Moroccan hair products and this conditioner is one of them. It makes my hair so hydrated and gives body, doesn't weigh it down. The smell is heavenly. Highly recommended.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: 16.9 FL.OZ. / 500 ML, 2.4 FL.OZ. / 70 ML, 8.5 FL.OZ. / 250 ML more...
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Makayla L.
Bolivar, MO
Review for: Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner - 250ml/8.45oz more...
The is a great conditioner! It gives my hair the extra volume that I need. Compared to other conditioners, I would say it's more expensive. However, I think it's worth it. I would recommend this product.
Melanie N.
My favorite conditioner that is the perfect amount of moisture and detangling for my volume less hair! Love it! I keep repurchasing it even when I try to venture out to other brands.
Bethany L.
Tallmadge, OH
Definitely moisturizing but leaves my hair feeling a little greasy. Great for a deep conditioning treatment every once in a while though! Just not an every day product for me.
Lauren A.
Mannford, OK
Review for: 2.4 FL.OZ. / 70 ML more...
This is a wonderful hair product! I used it after I died my tips blonde (I have naturally dark hair) and my tips were feeling really dry! This conditioner helped so much! It restored my ends and helped soften my hair!
Susie T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Moroccanoil Extra Volume Conditioner 250 ml more...
Bought this in a trial sized bottle & fell in love with it! Smells great, not heavy and adds volume and lots of shine! Love this conditioner! Did I mention the shine? ❤️❤️❤️