Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner uploaded by Oumei b.Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner uploaded by Bionca T.
Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner

Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner

BY MOROCCANOIL

Gently detangle your hair while adding volume. Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner volumizes and gives fine hair body, shine and manageability without weighing it down. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and fortifying nutrients, including linden bud extract, this volumizing conditioner transforms hair from lifeless to lively. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free.

How To Use:

After shampooing, squeeze excess water and apply Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner from mid-length to ends. Leave on for 1–2 minutes and rinse well. Use regularly with Moroccanoil Extra Volume Shampoo for best results.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Glycerin: Natural Humectant; Provides Hair Moisturizing Benefits.
Cocamide Mea: Made From Fatty Acids Derived From Coconut Oil.
Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract (Linden Bud Extract): Naturally Plumps Up The Hair As It Conditions.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Canola Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Allium Sativum Bulb Extract, Lamium Album Flower Extract, Pinus Sylvestris Bud Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone. Moevc01

Moroccanoil®  Extra Volume Conditioner
Moroccanoil® Extra Volume Conditioner
Kate W.
Charlotte, NC
This product is fantastic! I just started using it last night week and have become obsessed. It smells amazing and make my hair feel extremely soft. Plus it provides volume that I very much need with my short hair.
Lindsay W.
Columbus, GA
Review for: 2.4 FL.OZ. / 70 ML more...
This is by far my favorite conditioner. I use this product once every other week and it adds the perfect amount of volume and moisture to my hair. The conditioner will leave your hair smelling fabulous all day!
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: 2.4 FL.OZ. / 70 ML more...
I received a sample of this conditioner and I really enjoyed it. I haven’t purchased it, but I may on the future. It left my hair silky and soft but not heavy. I think that I would really enjoy this whole line.
Brittany A.
This is such a fantastic conditioner. It's hydrating but doesn't have heavy weigh down. It's hard to find that combination in a conditioner but they definitely nailed it. I can't get over how lovely it smells.
Lisa R.
Review for: 16.9 FL.OZ. / 500 ML more...
I love this brand! I never heard of it before I switched salons! It smells fantastic and doesn’t weight your hair down. A little conditioner does go a long way. For added volume try it with the root boost too!
ally k.
Breese, IL
Review for: 8.5 FL.OZ. / 250 ML more...
I loveeeeee all products from this brand! my results are always instant after every use! I always feel better about all the damage I put to my hair because of how much these products help restore and repair!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
I love this conditioner I only put it on the ends of my hair so it doesn’t make my roots oily it smells so good and makes my hair feel full and soft I use these whenever I don’t have Pantene
Leah G.
Review for: 2.4 FL.OZ. / 70 ML more...
I really only use this for travel as I bought as part of a travel set at Nordstrom. However whenever I use it I really like how my hair turns out. It isn’t heavy and I love how it smells.
Shannon F.
Magnolia, AR
I always need the extra volume due to having thin fine hair. This condition (in addition to shampoo) gives me workable volume and leaves my hair smelling and feeling great!
Nicole S.
Review for: 2.4 FL.OZ. / 70 ML more...
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !