Moroccanoil Essential Oil Collection - No Color uploaded by Allie P.

BY MOROCCANOIL #68 in Hair Accessories

Shimmering Body Oil - Helps builds skin's natural defense and moisture repair. Leaves skin glistening for a healthy-looking glow. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly into skin. Dry Body Oil - Helps builds skin's natural defense and restore moisture.... see more...

Amanda H.
If you are even thinking abo ut buying any product from this company GO FOR IT! I am a stylist but I will say when this product first made it on the scene I was a little skeptical but man did they prove me wrong! I have lots of static and the light oil helps to conteolmthat without weighing my hair down. The body line is so luxurious and gives my extra dry skin the moisture it needs to last through the day and not itch. The hair spray is wonderful and holds but doesn't dry out! I love this line and would recommend getting it all but mostly the oil!
Maggie W.
Houghton
I love this product! The bottles of the hair oil are so expensive but so worth it. I love the scent, it keeps me wanting to put it on all the time, and as if that's not good enough, it makes my hair so silky smooth even though its very damaged from bleach and color!
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
This is such a great product, my boyfriend uses this on his beard and he loves the results. He has very sensitive skin and he has had no reaction or harshness. I will definitely continue to purchase and see his great results.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Have you been searching for that after hair dresser feel? The bouncy perfect smooth silky texture that only exists after a day at the salon? These products will breathe life into your hair again and have you feeling salon beautiful everyday! Great for straight and curly hair! Moroccan Oil Hair SprayOGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Intense Moisturizing TreatmentMoroccanoil Moisture Repair ShampooOGX® Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining CreamMoroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo
Jessica D.
So I have one of these oils and it is fantastic, I have very curly hair so when I use this to take frizz it's a life saver, I only use when my hair is dry and I use the scrunch technique, this is the only oil I leave in my hair because it's perfect and doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky!
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
I think oils are essential!!!!! For your face and your hair! It is a must have! Morrocan oil nourishes the hair, adds moisture and makes the hair appear healthier!!!!! This product is a holy grail. A lil goes a long way. So even if it may seem pricey it is well worth it!
veronica c.
Salinas, CA
So I was introduced this by my sister I normally don't wear no treatment on my hair after I use a blowdryer or any hot tool I just simply don't like my hair feeling oily I try using this and I loved the smell of it that was a plus for me and second It gave my hair somewhat of a shine I mean come on who doesn't want that I use it times to times good product.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
these oils are what basically saved my hair whenever I would constantly dye it. I was able to restore the strength and color within my hair. it would be SO DRYYY  but now its not and I'm so happy that its not dry anymore or damaged its now so soft and luscious
Cassidy G.
south
Love these hair products. I have pretty dry and thin hair. The oil works so well for my hair. I can tell the difference with my hair when I have the oil in my hair. It makes my hair less frizzy, less dress, and leaves it feeling silky smooth.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
I loved this product! It makes your hair so clean and silky smooth, absolutely everything I want in a hair care product. For the price I think it is reasonable. I use it twice a week and I get the results I've always wanted. Packaging can be improved a little but other than that great product!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this super concentrated?