BY MOROCCANOIL #33 in Dry Shampoo

Hair color is personal. Dry shampoo should be too. By popular demand, Moroccanoil® launches its first-ever dry shampoo in two formulas, for Light Hair Tones and for Dark Hair Tones.

Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo Light Tones contains ultra-fine rice starch that absorbs oil, buildup and odor, leaving hair instantly cleansed and refreshed. UV-protecting, argan oil-infused formula contains subtle violet undertones to balance brassiness in blonde hair and bring out the best in light tones.

How To Use:

Shake well. Spray Moroccanoil® Dry Shampoo 6–8 inches (15–20 cm) away from dry roots. Let dry, then massage into scalp as you would with wet shampoo. Brush out.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Rice starch: A natural absorbent that draws out excess oil.

All Ingredients: HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, BUTANE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), DISILOXANE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PVP, AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHOXYCINNAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, CI 60725 (VIOLET 2), CI 17200 (RED 33). MODSLT01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

• Is this dry shampoo tinted? Why is it specially for light...3 Answers
  • I need to new if this dry shampoo is good because I try s...2 Answers
  • I love Moroccanoil hairspray, but I was wondering if this...1 Answers
Alyssa O.
Dublin, OH
Moroccanoil's light tone dry shampoo is my #1 dry shampoo. I've used popular Batiste, Living Proof, and many others but Moroccanoil still remains my favorite. The scent is amazing, I often get compliments on my "perfume" when I use the product. The product is tinted purple to combat the awful brassy yellow-tones that some blonde marketed dry shampoos create, and to brighten ashy blondes. The product doesn't weigh my hair down and it adds a beautiful amount of texture perfect for styling. The formula leaves no residues, no white powder, and somehow the product makes your hair even better as the day goes on. The product is a bit pricey ($26 retail), but it's worth every penny. Highly recommend this product!
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
I am a professional hair stylist and we sell this at my salon. I am very happy about that because it is such a great product. It is hands down my favorite professional dry shampoo. It smells absolutely amazing along with all other Moroccanoil products. It also gives an actual clean feeling to dirty hair. I love that there is a light toned one, which I use on my blonde hair, that has a purple hint to it to almost tone blonde hair, and then a dark toned one which is a warm brown color, that is great for dark toned hair so you don’t get the white cast. It can be found at salons or Sephora!
Danielle M.
Twinsburg
This dry shampoo is really strong in the smell but it does smell pretty pleasant. I use this when I’ve gone 2-3 days without washing my hair and I’ve liked it! It doesn’t really leave my hair greasy like many other dry shampoos I’ve used and it gives you a nice shiny, glossy finish as well! And it makes your hair smell really good after it’s been in your hair for a couple minutes or so. I spray at my roots all over and work it into my hair. And it actually gives me a boost of volume not like a ton! But it does give me some volume to work with so my hair doesn’t look so lifeless!
Danielle K.
Jacksonville, AL
I've used a bunch of  dry shampoos in my life. I stopped used them a while ago when they were causing my scalp to get really dry and flaky. This product made me love dry shampoo all over again. I LOVE IT!!! There's nothing that compares, it's so lightweight, voluminous, and does the job.
Emily L.
Louisville, KY
Hands down, the BEST dry shampoo I have ever used...and I've tried a lot! Ouai, Living Proof, Bumble and Bumble, Dry Bar, plenty of drug store brands...this dry shampoo from Moroccanoil is my favorite. It takes the oil out of your hair, but leaves it touchably soft...Not chalky and stiff like other dry shampoos do. Not only does my hair look clean after using this product, but it FEELS clean. I've been unable to find that quality until now. Plus it smells amazing. 10000/10 would recommend!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
MUST HAVE FOR ASH BLONDES!!! All of my fellow blondes;! This is my absolutely favorite dry shampoo, and I’ve used dozens... from natural to not so natural.... I have white blonde hair, and in between washes, my hair starts to look a little drab and yellow... this is a color correcting dry shampoo. I get more compliments when I use it because my hair looks like I walked out of a hair appointment every time I use it... my hair has great volume, and the yellow in my hair is nullified!
Carter L.
One of my favorite dry shampoos! I'm blonde, and for the longest time would use baby powder on my roots because it lightened it and took the greasy look away. I get the same result with this dry shampoo, but without the potential dangers of the baby powder. The blonde dry shampoo is even purple!
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
My FAVORITE dry shampoo that I have tried!! I usually go 3-4 days in between washes and honestly I could probably go even longer using this product. I have blonde hair and the “light tones” blends in and leaves no white residue after it is massaged into my scalp. It has the classic Moroccanoil scent! One bottle lasts me several months.
Renee D.
Boyers, PA
Awesome! Best dry shampoo I’ve ever used! Leaves my hair feeling like I just freshly washed it. No residue. Leaves my hair feeling soft instead of course like other dry shampoo. I can go 3 days without washing my hair. I love it.
Chloe G.
BEST. DRY SHAMPOO. EVER. not only does this dry shampoo smell AMAZING, it works soooo well and makes styles last much longer than most dry shampoos I’ve used in the past. The light color formula has been great for my dirty blonde color and the product itself lasts a long time. Will keep using!!
kasandra e.
Rock Island, IL
Does this work as well as most other dry shampoos? Or does it leave your hair feeling Cakey?
Danielle S.
Is this dry shampoo tinted? Why is it specially for lighter color hair?
Sandy G.
How many days in a row can you use this product?
Katrina H.
Gatineau, Qc
I need to new if this dry shampoo is good because I try so much of dry shampoo and they was not good for me. J'ai besoin de savoir si ce shampooing sec est bien parce que j'en ai utiliser plusieur est il n'étaient pas très bon pour mes cheveux.
Casey M.
Smithfield , RI
Does this leave a residue on dark hair?

back