BY MOROCCANOIL

Hair color is personal. Dry shampoo should be too. By popular demand, Moroccanoil® launches its first-ever dry shampoo in two formulas, for Light Hair Tones and for Dark Hair Tones.

Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo Light Tones contains ultra-fine rice starch that absorbs oil, buildup and odor, leaving hair instantly cleansed and refreshed. UV-protecting, argan oil-infused formula contains subtle violet undertones to balance brassiness in blonde hair and bring out the best in light tones.

How To Use:

Shake well. Spray Moroccanoil® Dry Shampoo 6–8 inches (15–20 cm) away from dry roots. Let dry, then massage into scalp as you would with wet shampoo. Brush out.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Rice starch: A natural absorbent that draws out excess oil.

All Ingredients: HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, BUTANE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), DISILOXANE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PVP, AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHOXYCINNAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, CI 60725 (VIOLET 2), CI 17200 (RED 33). MODSLT01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

• Is this dry shampoo tinted? Why is it specially for light...4 Answers
  • I need to new if this dry shampoo is good because I try s...2 Answers
  • I love Moroccanoil hairspray, but I was wondering if this...1 Answers
Eva O.
Dublin, OH
I don’t always have the time or desire to wash my hair especially on cold winter days. Since I highlight my graying hair to various shades of blonde, I prefer the light tones version of Morroccanoil dry shampoo. I learned to spray it in before bed and prior to overtly greasy looking roots. I brush/comb it out several hours later in the morning. Spraying it in at night before your hair looks greasy allows the product to do its job while you are sleeping. My daughter noticed that because she uses her fingers to massage it into her roots when she sprays it in the morning, she needs to make sure she wipes her hands on a handtowel so she doesn’t accidentally wipe powder on her clothes. I haven’t had that issue since I use it at night.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
I am a professional hair stylist and we sell this at my salon. I am very happy about that because it is such a great product. It is hands down my favorite professional dry shampoo. It smells absolutely amazing along with all other Moroccanoil products. It also gives an actual clean feeling to dirty hair. I love that there is a light toned one, which I use on my blonde hair, that has a purple hint to it to almost tone blonde hair, and then a dark toned one which is a warm brown color, that is great for dark toned hair so you don’t get the white cast. It can be found at salons or Sephora!
Danielle M.
Twinsburg, OH
This dry shampoo is really strong in the smell but it does smell pretty pleasant. I use this when I’ve gone 2-3 days without washing my hair and I’ve liked it! It doesn’t really leave my hair greasy like many other dry shampoos I’ve used and it gives you a nice shiny, glossy finish as well! And it makes your hair smell really good after it’s been in your hair for a couple minutes or so. I spray at my roots all over and work it into my hair. And it actually gives me a boost of volume not like a ton! But it does give me some volume to work with so my hair doesn’t look so lifeless!
Danielle K.
Jacksonville, AL
I've used a bunch of  dry shampoos in my life. I stopped used them a while ago when they were causing my scalp to get really dry and flaky. This product made me love dry shampoo all over again. I LOVE IT!!! There's nothing that compares, it's so lightweight, voluminous, and does the job.
Emily L.
Louisville, KY
Hands down, the BEST dry shampoo I have ever used...and I've tried a lot! Ouai, Living Proof, Bumble and Bumble, Dry Bar, plenty of drug store brands...this dry shampoo from Moroccanoil is my favorite. It takes the oil out of your hair, but leaves it touchably soft...Not chalky and stiff like other dry shampoos do. Not only does my hair look clean after using this product, but it FEELS clean. I've been unable to find that quality until now. Plus it smells amazing. 10000/10 would recommend!
Carter L.
One of my favorite dry shampoos! I'm blonde, and for the longest time would use baby powder on my roots because it lightened it and took the greasy look away. I get the same result with this dry shampoo, but without the potential dangers of the baby powder. The blonde dry shampoo is even purple!
EARLY F.
Boulder, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
Omg - my favorite dry shampoo. This makes my hair so shiny sometimes I use it when I just want some extra shine and volume, not even cause my scalp is oily or in between washes. But it works great for absorbing oil too! I’ve used a lot of dry shampoos but this leaves my hair feeling clean all day. Couldn’t be more obsessed! I have a good hair day every time I use this.
Renee D.
Boyers, PA
Awesome! Best dry shampoo I’ve ever used! Leaves my hair feeling like I just freshly washed it. No residue. Leaves my hair feeling soft instead of course like other dry shampoo. I can go 3 days without washing my hair. I love it.
Karlie W.
Mission, BC
My exes mom bought me this for my birthday last month and I dont think I will be using any other dry shampoo. Leaves my hair clean feeling for up to 5 days after washing. No residue or white spots and doesnt leave my scalp dry like most others. A little goes a long way !
Erin J.
Favorite dry shampoo ever. If you're in a rush all the time probably not the best dry shampoo for you. Spray it on let it sit before rubbing it into your scalp. Its rice powder so a takes a few to absorb. Smells great and really leaves your hair feeling clean.
kasandra e.
Morris, IL
Does this work as well as most other dry shampoos? Or does it leave your hair feeling Cakey?
Danielle S.
Is this dry shampoo tinted? Why is it specially for lighter color hair?
Casey M.
Smithfield , RI
Does this leave a residue on dark hair?

Sephora