Moroccanoil® Dry Shampoo Dark Tones

Your hair color is personal, so your dry shampoo should be too. Introducing our first-ever dry shampoo in two formulas, for Dark Hair Tones and for Light Hair Tones.

Moroccanoil® Dry Shampoo Dark Tones contains ultra-fine, oil-absorbing rice starch that removes buildup and odor, leaving hair instantly clean and refreshed. Its UV-protecting, argan oil-infused formula breaks down instantly, leaving no dull residue and maintaining the natural richness of dark, brunette tones.

How To Use:

Shake well. Spray Moroccanoil® Dry Shampoo 6–8 inches (15–20 cm) away from dry roots. Let dry, then massage into scalp as you would with wet shampoo. Brush out.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Rice starch: A natural absorbent that draws out excess oil.

All Ingredients: HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, BUTANE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH, SD ALCOHOL 40-B (ALCOHOL DENAT.), DISILOXANE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PVP, AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, METHOXYCINNAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). MODSST01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

If you touch your hair after using this does it leave dark marks on your fingers like the light can leave white residue?
How well does this work? Also does it actually smell good or does it smell like all the other ones?
Looking for a good dry shampoo for my hair! Been using morrocan oil products lately I love the smell so I was thinking about trying this one. Like to know if it works good before I buy Moroccanoil® Dry Shampoo Dark Tones
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Dry Shampoo Dark Tones!
2 months agoRaleigh, NC
Whoa okay so this stuff is amazing!!! This is the ONLY dry shampoo that works with my hair! I have oily hair and until I found this I washed my hair every night/day. After finding this I can go 4 days without washing my hair (obvi shower just don’t wash the hair lol). Long story short this stuff works and it has an amazing smell and smooth to touch. 100 percent recommend!
4 days agoSaratoga Springs
I feel like this is the only dry shampoo for dark times that is actually for DARK TONES! Never leaves my hair white or powdery and always gets the grease gone! A little goes a long way and it also makes your hair smell so good! Would recommend to all people with brown and black hair colors.
2 months agoIowa City , IA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve tried so many different dry shampoos because my hair gets oily sooo quickly and I can honestly say nothing else works as well as Moroccanoil. It doesn’t have the weird smell most others do and it completely soaks up the oil without the added texture. I don’t think I’ll ever switch dry shampoos again!
3 months ago
THE PERFECT DRY SHAMPOO!!! Need I say more. It is literally the best dry shampoo ever. I’ve used countless dry shampoos but this is the BOSS! It is pricey for the amount you get but it does last a good while and it is the perfect refresher and scent. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
2 months ago
Purchased at: Sephora
It took some time, but i have come to love this product. It comes out pink on my dark brown hair but it still disappears way faster than a normal dry shampoo. It does a great job getting rid of oils and the effects of one generous application lasts a couple of days.
3 months agoSaugus, MA
Some dry shampoos can leave dark hair with a Founding Fathers-esque powdered wig effect. That's why this argan oil-infused version comes in two formulations: one for light hair, and one for darker tones.
14 days agoRaleigh, NC
If you haven’t used this yet, try it. You will not be disappointed. It doesn’t leave that film on your hair that most dry shampoos leave and you don’t have to rub it in for 15 mins after you spray it. I love this, I’ve been using it for years and just have not found anything that remotely compares.
12 days agoTampa
The VERY best! I have tried many, and this is my go to! The scent is so great that sometimes I spray just to smell it! No residue, no buildup, and it does refresh my hair when I am in need of a wash!
3 months agoJacksonville, FL
Great dry shampoo! Spray in a few inches from scalp, and let it sit for a few minutes and brush out! Use before bed, let it sit over night and brush out in the morning for “clean” hair!! Love the tint!
2 years agoWest Allis, WI
I love every single product that Moroccan oil has made! This dry shampoo truly is bomb though. I use dry shampoo daily, and I have dark black hair so I really have to be careful sometimes that the white residue won’t show up. When I️ saw they made a dry shampoo specifically for dark hair, I pretty much ran out to get it. The smell is incredible, and it makes my hair look even healthier (even if I haven’t washed it in a day or two.) Use this on your roots and a little Moroccan oil on your ends= perfect hair day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
  Moroccanoil® Dry Shampoo Dark Tones My hair stylist gave me a bottle today and when I got home I realized it was for “light tones” - my hair is dyed jet black. Would it be safe to use on my hair or will it ruin my dyed hair and remove/lighten the color. I looked up the ingredients in both the light/dark tones shampoo but didn’t notice a difference. Please help!
Simone W. a year ago
It won’t remove color or lighten the hair it may just make your black not look as vibrant with it in
2 years ago
tricia E. a year ago
Yes. I’ve been using for about a month, once a week. I have dark brown hair. It never makes it dull looking like the brands that spray white. Also it doesn’t completely dry out my hair. I use on day 3 or 4 after washing to freshen it up. I love it. A little goes a long way.