Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment

Our professional scalp treatment addresses the needs of a dry and flaky scalp, instantly relieving irritation, dryness and itchiness. Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment works to restore scalp imbalances and help relieve scalp irritation while revitalizing the hair. The lightweight but concentrated formula is infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and lavender and geranium essential oils to nourish and soothe the skin. Salicylic acid gently exfoliates to help reduce flakiness. Circulation improves. Hair reaps the benefits, getting a dose of vitality and shine.

How To Use:

Separate hair into four equal sections. Apply 3–6 drops of Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment onto scalp around each section. Massage product into scalp and leave on for 5–10 minutes. Comb through, then rinse. Follow with the appropriate Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner. Use weekly to start and less frequently as condition improves. TIP: For scalps that are sensitive to color, use this product before a color service to protect scalp and eliminate itchiness. Moroccanoil Dry Scalp Treatment also provides soothing relief to tight scalps when hair extensions are being removed.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Lavender and Geranium Oils: Essential oils that soothe the scalp, while leaving a relaxing aroma. Both feature natural antiseptic properties.
Salicylic Acid: Gently exfoliates and reduces dry flakes on the scalp.

All Ingredients: CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS STEROLS, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, SALICYLIC ACID, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE. MODST02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Does this work Wel for dry scalp?
Does this really work to hydrate dry scalp?
What effect does this have on fine hair? I have a really dry scalp during the winter months, but I don’t want something that’s going to weigh down my hair or make it look too oily.
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Miami Floria, FL
Todo el  mundo habla de estos producto y ya estoy loca por probarlos y tan hablar del porque cada resena que veo es buena solo utice algo que me llego de ipsy y solo esa muestra dejo mi pelo como no se imaginan
calgary
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish I knew about this sooner. I have used Moroccan oil on my hair for a long time but this scalp treatment has been a game changer! I had really dry itchy scalp from moving to a dryer climate. It got to the point where I had to wash my hair every day which made it even drier. After a couple uses of this oil my dry scalp is pretty much home and now I can use it only once a month. What a change! From washing my hair every day I’ve gone to washing it every few days.
Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment uploaded by Amelia C.
Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment uploaded by Amelia C.
I hate this product. It feels so greasy and heavy even when I use a tiny amount! Also it was very expensive. Overall I regret buying this, not worth the price. It does nothing positive for my scalp or hair. All it does is make me look oily👎🏻 -Amelia😊
Caracas
OMG, this product help my dry and irritated scalp to get healthy. I cant compare this product to other brand, its the most effective and quick product to help your scalp to be smooth without flakes. Although it's an expensive product I would buy it again because it worth it.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
I have used it lot of times and always has it helped me for my dry Scalp. I recommend this if you have problem with dry Scalp like i had. Now I only have a litle bit of dryness but that when i dont have showered for a Long time.
St. John's, NL
I would give this a 3.5 if I could. It works great but the bottle had leaked everywhere before I even opened the packaging from the store so it loses a point for that it seemed to take me forever to clean it up. And the scent it okay but a little to rich for me.
I love this product, it makes my hair look so silky and shiny. I have dandruff and use head and shoulders shampoo so it's nice to give my hair a boost of healthy oils after I shampoo that also help with the dander.
where to start with this product, it is so great that I know what to say .. ahah! it makes the hair so soft and silky. My hair looks healthier after the first I recommended. I will buy it again it's on thank you
parksville, BC
LOVE IT!!!! I have used the oil for years and love it. I also like he shampoo & cond. but unfortunately it is very expensive and I can only afford them every once in awhile. Love the smell also.
Rabat
It helps with my dry itchy sculp , it smells fine. I felt like it limits my hair loss a little bit. But im not sure because i use many products on my hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...