Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment

Our professional scalp treatment addresses the needs of a dry and flaky scalp, instantly relieving irritation, dryness and itchiness. Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment works to restore scalp imbalances and help relieve scalp irritation while revitalizing the hair. The lightweight but concentrated formula is infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and lavender and geranium essential oils to nourish and soothe the skin. Salicylic acid gently exfoliates to help reduce flakiness. Circulation improves. Hair reaps the benefits, getting a dose of vitality and shine.

How To Use:

Separate hair into four equal sections. Apply 3–6 drops of Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment onto scalp around each section. Massage product into scalp and leave on for 5–10 minutes. Comb through, then rinse. Follow with the appropriate Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner. Use weekly to start and less frequently as condition improves. TIP: For scalps that are sensitive to color, use this product before a color service to protect scalp and eliminate itchiness. Moroccanoil Dry Scalp Treatment also provides soothing relief to tight scalps when hair extensions are being removed.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Lavender and Geranium Oils: Essential oils that soothe the scalp, while leaving a relaxing aroma. Both feature natural antiseptic properties.
Salicylic Acid: Gently exfoliates and reduces dry flakes on the scalp.

All Ingredients: CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS STEROLS, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, SALICYLIC ACID, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE. MODST02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Does this work Wel for dry scalp?
Does this really work to hydrate dry scalp?
What effect does this have on fine hair? I have a really dry scalp during the winter months, but I don’t want something that’s going to weigh down my hair or make it look too oily.
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Kearny, NJ
I love it,I use it myself and on my clients. This special great for winter which when I get fakes. Benefits: reduce flakes,moisturize scalp, relieving itchiness. Usage: on dry hair (pre-shampoo)part your hair into 4,apply 3-5 drop section why section(concentrate where you have most flakes,then message your head for 5 minutes or message for 2minute and let it seat for 10.(personally I have some do this for me and message feo 10mins),then shampoo twice with the clarify shampoo to remove all the build up and product,condition as usual. It's a regiment treatment,use once a week until you see improvement then once a month or less (generally all skin product have results in 3months,that's how long it take your body to a apt)
Purchased at: Sephora
I've used this a few times as I do get a really itchy scalp and I can definitely attest to it getting better but it doesn't completely kill the itching. I think it's more allergies but this doesn't make my hair greasy or gross, you just wash your hair after you use it. I'll buy another one, I find myself using it once every couple of weeks.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good. I swear by their products. Helped my scalp during the dry winter. My scalp was so itchy. I would change the dropper on it. It’s not my favorite but still easy to use. I would buy this again.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this dry scalp treatment on occasion during the wintertime when I feel like my scalp is dry and starts developing a bit of dandruff. It works well. Due to its oily texture, it needs to be washed out.
This stuff is great at adding moisture and shine to your hair. This brand is another that never fails. Has wonderful pure natural ingredients to give your hair just what it’s missing and needs. Def recommend this brand!
I have a dry scalp and have tried numerous products that have not helped in any way! I bought this and tried it once so far. How often should you use it? Should your hair be wet or dry when applying it? I have short hair that is naturally curly. I wash my hair every other day with a color concentrated shampoo (good for my hair cause I do get it colored every 5 weeks and trimmed at the same time). Please  let me know the answers to my questions! Thanks! I really can't rate it yet with only one time using it but I will give it a try. Mindy O.
Calgary , AB
This one of the best scalp treatments once in while I get dry scalp this treatment clears up all the dryness and makes my hair soft and smooth shiny I always repurchase it it worth every cent Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment Dry Scalp Treatment - Dry-45ml/1.5oz Canada Dry #hair #DryScalpEssentials #haircare
Aurora, ON
Moroccanoil® Dry Scalp Treatment uploaded by Ruth R.
I thought I just had dandruff but the dandruff shampoos don't work for me. I decided to try the Moroccanoil dry scalp treatment because I love their other products so much. The oil works amazingly. My dryness is mostly right in the front, right at the hairline so it's always noticeable which is quite annoying. I believe it's more of an eczema. I find when I use the Morroccanoil treatment, a few drops on my hairline, then I massage it in, leave it for 5 minutes and shampoo it works perfectly. Also it shampoos out no problem without residue. I needed the Morroccanoil all along!
Baldwin Park, CA
This product has changed my (hair) life. I struggled so much with having a dry, itchy scalp and even T-Gel wasn't helping. After realizing I was stripping & drying out my hair more, I incorporated this and after the first use, I felt relief. And now, only use a less abrasive shampoo every few days! A little pricey, but worth the investment.
Gonzales, LA
This treatment is just like a hot oil treatment I used it about every 4 weeks. It works great for both my scalp but mostly my hair. At least my hair shiny and sleek. I would suggest this to anyone who is looking for a shinier Sleek look to their hair instead of the door natural color of their hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...