Instant moisture that achieves soft, silky results, Moroccanoil Body™ Dry Body Oil Fragrance Originale infuses skin with the antioxidant-rich, nourishing properties of argan oil rich in essential fatty acids, as well as olive and avocado oils. The weightless formula absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, while soothing dry areas and improving overall skin texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent, Fragrance Originale. Paraben-free.

How To Use:

Spray a thin layer of Moroccanoil® Dry Body Oil directly onto skin immediately after showering and lightly massage in an upward circular motion. Repeat as desired. TIP: Follow with Moroccanoil Body Soufflé or Body Butter for added moisture and nourishment.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Olive Oil: Contains a high level of fatty acids and antioxidant Vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish.
Avocado Oil: Penetrates into the skin with powerful antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids that help build skin’s natural defenses and restore moisture.

All Ingredients: CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, COCO-CAPRYLATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BHT, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, EUGENOL, LINALOOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. MODBO01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Since the winter months are here. Anyone had good experience with non sticky body oil? I dont mind fragrance 😊. Thank you
Would this oil be good for legs or do you only use it for smaller areas of the body ?
Does this dry quickly after application?
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Dry Body Oil!
Product Highlights
“This product is excellent for dry skin. The oils that comprise nourish the skin providing hydration and smoothness. It is ideal for use out of the shower, to create a smooth layer that lasts longer without feeling heavy on the skin and also has a delicate fragrance. I love to use it” in 308 reviews
“This oil is perfect and soothing on my dry, sensitive skin. It's a great product. ” in 86 reviews
Palmdale, CA
Well i love the smell of this and it keeps my hair moist and dry free. and i love the way it feels on my hands and legs.
Union City, NJ
Morrocan oil leaves my skin soft, glowing and renewed. I also put a little on the ends of my hair. I love this product!!!
This body oil is lovely. I mix this in with my lotion and put it on my skin and at night everything showing is sparkling
West Palm Bch, FL
This is definitely one of my favorite body oils, it leaves your skin moisturized, it's long-lasting and healthy looking.
Mesa, AZ
Fantastic product. Keeps my skin feeling great and not dry through the day. Recommend to use for anyone who has dry skin.
This is good but it doesn’t spread easily you need a lot and it smells like everything else in the line nothing special
Jacksonville, GA
So nourishing to the skin. I absolutely love it!! I can’t wait to lather this on my skin when I get out of the shower.
Longmont
Soo good. It helps with everything. Dry lips. Dry skin. It really improves. In a couple of day you can see big changes.
heflin
Nice product! Wasn’t sticky! I used this in replace of lotion most days. Keeps my skin soft and smelling like the beach
dardanelle
Me encantan todo lo que sea de aceite para el cuerpo, y que no me deje la piel mojada! Y este producto es perfecto! ☺️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
new castle
9 months ago
Pepper P. • 8 months ago
It absorbs really quickly into your skin but doesn’t leave the texture of your skin too oily.
10 months ago
Moroccanoil® Dry Body Oil Does this oil leave any greasy residue? Does it absorb quickly?