Moroccanoil® Dry Body Oil

Instant moisture that achieves soft, silky results, Moroccanoil Body™ Dry Body Oil Fragrance Originale infuses skin with the antioxidant-rich, nourishing properties of argan oil rich in essential fatty acids, as well as olive and avocado oils. The weightless formula absorbs quickly to lock in moisture, while soothing dry areas and improving overall skin texture and tone. Delicately fragranced with the signature Moroccanoil scent, Fragrance Originale. Paraben-free.

How To Use:

Spray a thin layer of Moroccanoil® Dry Body Oil directly onto skin immediately after showering and lightly massage in an upward circular motion. Repeat as desired. TIP: Follow with Moroccanoil Body Soufflé or Body Butter for added moisture and nourishment.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Olive Oil: Contains a high level of fatty acids and antioxidant Vitamin E that moisturize, protect and nourish.
Avocado Oil: Penetrates into the skin with powerful antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids that help build skin’s natural defenses and restore moisture.

All Ingredients: CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, COCO-CAPRYLATE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BHT, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, EUGENOL, LINALOOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. MODBO01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Does this product leave a residue/oily feeling? ?
Is this non-comedogenic?
What does this smell like?
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Dry Body Oil!
Product Highlights
This product is excellent for dry skin. The oils that comprise nourish the skin providing hydration and smoothness. It is ideal for use out of the shower, to create a smooth layer that lasts longer without feeling heavy on the skin and also has a delicate fragrance. I love to use itin reviews
This oil is perfect and soothing on my dry, sensitive skin. It's a great product. in reviews
Tyneisha G.
Germantown, MD
Moroccanoil® Dry Body Oil uploaded by Tyneisha G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This moroccanoil body oil is some kind of wonderful. It smells amazing. It’s very light, I put it on last night and still feel moisturized. I got it as a sample size from sephora but I will be buying more no matter the cost!MOROCCANOIL® Night Body Serum it’s actually the night serum.
Toni V.
Donora, PA
Moroccanoil® Dry Body Oil uploaded by Toni V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love everything I have tried from the Moroccanoil brand. I use this Dry Body Oil at least four days out of the week (and that's being conservative). It is moisturizing and absorbs faster than any other body oil I have ever used. It doesn't stain or wreck your clothes or sheets and blankets. And as always, it has the same great scent as all of Moroccanoil's other products. Love!
Mary L.
Jacksonville, FL
Moroccanoil® Dry Body Oil uploaded by Mary L.
I love anything from this brand, and this is no exception. I really like this stuff and it leaves my skin feeling nice and nourished, and has a really beautiful scent. Isn’t greasy and dries down quick
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
This smells amazing! It’s not too feminine and has a very faint smell but it is very nice. It would not compete with any perfumes. It did keep my skin moisturized all night and I woke up without dry skin. This is such a good product!
Kristine I.
Purchased at: Amazon
This oil is my fave out of the collection. Expensive but it lasts a long time. I use it as an every day scent. I put it whenever I want. Wrist, neck, chest area... then I go through my hair with it. The fragrance is amazing if its something you like.
Rnaysia H.
I use moroccanoil for my hair and it works as well for my skin. Smells awesome and have your skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. Somewhat expensive online but cheaper in stores such as pharmacys. Great product for dry, rough skin.. Give it a try!
Michelle M.
Natchez, MS
I love it. I apply It right after bathing. It is very absorbent, and it leaves me feeling moisturized throughout the entire day. It seems to give my skin a healthh glow and the scent is amazing andstays as well. Very refreshing.
Brandi N.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I love this stuff it makes my dry skin nice and soft smooth and adds a lot of moisture to my skin. It smells good and feels great i would for sure recommend it for others to try and use. Its great for when u get out of the shower or while ur n the shower u can use all over body or where u need it the most if u have really dry hair u can use a small dime amount to ends of hair to help add shine and moisture back to ur dry split ends....it smells so good
Meachi E.
Lynn Haven, FL
Absolutely love Moroccanoil! It smells amazing and you can use it on dry or wet skin. I prefer to use it after a shower and it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Aija W.
Palm Coast, Fl
Using dry oils, keep you hydrated without being oily and sticky. And that's the reason I love Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil. The one time I did try it, I couldn't help but to search for a store that carried it. Unfortunately, none of the stores in my area carry it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...