Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil uploaded by Fatima B.Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil uploaded by Mikisha V.Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil uploaded by Soukaina T.

BY MOROCCANOIL #9 in Body Oil

Dry Body Oil is designed to infuse the skin with the antioxidant-rich, nourishing properties of argan, olive and avocado oils leaving it soft and silky. The weightless formula quickly absorbs into skin and locks in moisture, while essential fatty acids soothe dry areas and improve overall skin texture and tone. It even leaves behind a delicate trace of MOROCCANOIL®'s signature fragrance.

Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only body oil I've ever tried. I grabbed it because I love this brand (and the smell is always to die for). I'm still on my first bottle, but I'll definitely be getting another. The oil soaks in really well and lasts for a long time. It's also pretty light.
Jazlynn D.
Riverton
I love love love this product I use it in my hair after I shower when it still damp and I feel like it really moisturizers it alot more and givers is a better texture and it's on the cheaper side of all the name brand hair oils I recommend this product to anyone who wants less frizz,softer hair, and or more hydrated look and feel
Chelsea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This boil oil is not as dry as I hoped it would be. I received it from a friend for Christmas. It smells amazing, but it leaves an oily residue on my legs that then gets on my carseat when I'm wearing a dress or skirt. I like the way it makes my legs and arms look, but wish it lived up to it's name - dry body oil - better.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using body oil when I'm at the beach or in dry climates, especially. This brand is the OG of bringing Moroccan oil to the US, and it lives up to the hype. Super moisturizing and long lasting, and pretty easy to find throughout most big box and drugstores.
Amani E.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. I have dry skin and it works wonders. I use it once a day, right after I get out the shower, and it smells amazing. It's also very gentle, so if you have sensitive skin, it's really good!
Mallory G.
new york, ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
on the fence about this. its on the pricey side and i didn't really see a difference between that and straight coconut oil that i can use from the supermarket which is much cheaper. I'm overall a big fa of moroccan oil products though
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven’t tried many body oils before but this was an awesome new experience for me. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft and the smell is AMAZING. that alone relaxes and rejuvenates anyone.
kaylee j.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is perfect during the summer time! after a long day in the sun or even before I love soaking my skin in this oil! It's not super thick feeling and really makes you feel moisturized.
Brittany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must-have product if you love body oils. My mother and I share this product over a month or two period and loved it. The Moroccan oil dry body oil hydrated our skin so well.
Hannah C.
West Liberty
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only does this smell great, but really moisturizes the skin. it seems to sink in and last a long time on the skin, without being oily.....Love it but too expensive
Aimee B.
South Fulton, TN
Where can you find this product? I would love to try it!
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for something to help moisturize my skin without leaving behind an oily feeling or cause breakouts as I have extremely acne prone skin. Would this be a good product for that?
Tiana J.
Newport News, VA
Is this product gentle on sensitive skin?
Gigi C.
I have been really wanting to try out a new moroccanoil but haven't found a new one I like. :( Should I buy? Is this a good product and worth the buy?
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Looking for a body oil I can use after the shower and to sink into my skin.