Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil uploaded by Mikisha V.Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil uploaded by Fatima B.

BY MOROCCANOIL #5 in Body Oil

Dry Body Oil is designed to infuse the skin with the antioxidant-rich, nourishing properties of argan, olive and avocado oils leaving it soft and silky. The weightless formula quickly absorbs into skin and locks in moisture, while essential fatty acids soothe dry areas and improve overall skin texture and tone. It even leaves behind a delicate trace of MOROCCANOIL®'s signature fragrance.

Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Windham, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using Moroccanoil products, I began with their hair oil line. I was so impressed with how their oils repairs my split ends, that I knew I had to try it on my skin. And sure enough, I was satisfied once again.

If you suffer from dry skin like I do, than you know how unbearable and annoying if can be. No matter what I tried, nothing seemed to fix the issue. Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil was the only products that went deep through layers of skin and started to repair the underlying issues. Before, other oils and lotions would just brush the surface, leaving my dry skin to reappear the following day.

I apply Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil after each shower, and it goes on smooth and leaves my skin with a beautiful glow. Unlike other body oils, Moroccanoil has a very unique and pleasant scent that makes you look and feel like you're on a beach somewhere.
Janine V.
Janine V.
Waterbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the Dry Body Oil for several years on and off. I've tried other products, but simply put, nothing has been nearly as effective as Morroccanoil. Perhaps most important, Morroccanoil is the only one that hasn't been messy and/or stained something. It's definitely a more expensive body oil than many, but for good reason as far as I'm concerned. The scent blends well with my signature parfumes and my skin never looks or feels as amazing as it does following a shave and application of my dry body oil. I'm a girl who is light skinned with some olive-ish undertones, so I have been self conscious about skin looking dry or rough in areas. That problem isn't even on my mind anymore. I highly recommend this product. It's hard to find a great body oil in my experience! Trust me, I've used many!
Rosy P.
Rosy P.
At times, my skin can get dry so I was searching for something to help my skin hold in moisture. I used this every day after I step out of the shower so as to hold the moisture in my skin. There is not a strong scent to it which is good since I'm sensitive to odors. I like that it glides on so easily. I can definitely feel it on my skin though, so you have to give it some time before you get to the point where you don't notice it is on you. I treat it like a body lotion; an extremely silky, easy to administer product. I like to let it "air dry" before putting on clothes so that it doesn't attach to my clothing. All in all, it's a product that I can either live with or without.
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This dry body oil is very nourishing and moisturizing. I like to use it right after I get out of the shower, as I think it helps my skin retain the moisture that much better. I love products with Argan and Moroccan oil, and I'm a newly converted fan of oil-based moisturizers and cleansers. I mistakenly assumed that these products would make me break out and close my pores, and I believed that using these types of products would have terrible effects on my sensitive, breakout-prone skin. I'm happy to report that not only have I not had any issues with acne due to using this product, but I've actually seen an improvement in my acne issues, so I'm highly pleased!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Radford, VA
I'm not usually a fan of oils but after reading reviews online of how great Moroccan oil is, I gave it a try. I put it on my hands and face to start. I let it sit for five minutes, then I rinsed it off with warm water. My skin was the softest it has ever been. I decided to try it on my hair since I have dry, brittle hair. I put it in and let it sit over night. I washed it out the next morning before work. I received a lot of compliments of how shiny and healthy my hair looked. The oil left my hair soft and shiny. This was a big change. I was used to try, brittle and dull hair. This product will revive your hair and your mind.
Lyzette P.
Lyzette P.
My mom bought this not too long ago, and wouldn't stop raving about it, so naturally I was excited to try it. I don't know if it's because we have different skin types or because I used too much product, but the one time I used it was enough to leave me unimpressed. I put a quarter sized drop in my hand and began rubbing it on my skin after I had stepped out of the shower. I hated it. I felt like I was rubbing warm bacon grease on my skin. It was so heavy, and it took forever to be completely absorbed and it smelled so odd. My mom swears by this stuff, but I think I'll just stick to olive oil or maybe even Crisco.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo recibí como un regalo , pero evite usar porque no me gusta , aplicaciones de piel húmeda grasientas . Estaba taaaan mal. Este es el producto más increíble! No es grasienta. Parece que se seque casi instantáneamente , aunque todavía puedo sentir el aceite en mi piel cuando se toca. No es grasosa , simplemente lisa y suave . No acabo de describir cómo huele , no frutal o floral. Me huele a una anciana , pero no ofensivo, en realidad tipo de calmante si eso tiene algún sentido . El olor se disipa bastante rápido así que no es un gran problema de todos modos. Estoy muy contento de haber decidido que probarlo!
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Apopka, FL
My skin has started to get extremely dry and a friend recommended using Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil. I have used this type of oil in my hair and had good results, so I decided to give this product a try. It was a little more expensive than I normally spend on body oils but I was in desperate need of something, none of the other products I had tried were working on my severely dry/chaffing skin. This product glides right on, you don't need to use very much. I saw results rather quickly from this product, I would definitely recommend to anyone and I would use again.
Terri R.
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
I received as a gift but put off using because I don't like greasy, wet skin applications. I was soooo wrong. This is the most amazing product! It's not greasy at all. It seems to dry almost instantly though I can still feel the oil on my skin when touched. It's not greasy, just smooth and soft. I can't quite describe what it smells like, not fruity or floral. To me it smells like an old lady, but not offensive, actually kind of soothing if that makes any sense. The scent dissipates fairly quickly so it's not a big deal anyway. I'm so glad I decided to try it!
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Commerce City, CO
I have dry, sensitive skin, and live in a high altitude environment. When winter hits, my skin suffers in a big way. When I use Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil after my shower, I make sure my skin isn't completely dry, as I feel that helps lock in moisture. This keeps my skin feeling soft, and dry-patch free! It is especially helpful at keeping problem areas, like elbows, knees, and heels smooth and soft. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, but it is mild enough I don't notice it after a few minutes after application. Other than that, this is a winter must-have!
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
South Fulton, TN
Where can you find this product? I would love to try it!
Tiana J.
Tiana J.
Newport News, VA
Is this product gentle on sensitive skin?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for something to help moisturize my skin without leaving behind an oily feeling or cause breakouts as I have extremely acne prone skin. Would this be a good product for that?
Gigi C.
Gigi C.
I have been really wanting to try out a new moroccanoil but haven't found a new one I like. :( Should I buy? Is this a good product and worth the buy?
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Looking for a body oil I can use after the shower and to sink into my skin.