Moroccanoil Curl Re-Energizing Spray uploaded by Shannon E.Moroccanoil Curl Re-Energizing Spray uploaded by Tonique M.Moroccanoil Curl Re-Energizing Spray uploaded by Tonique M.

BY MOROCCANOIL

An instant refresher for curly hair infused with nourishing argan oil, green tea and aloe leaf juice that puts bounce and vitality back into your style, whenever curls are in need of a boost. Moroccanoil® Curl Re-energizing Spray is perfect for slept-on or end-of-day curls: this weightless reactivating mist refreshes curls to bring back shape and bounce, with an instant boost of moisture for added smoothness, shine and definition.

How To Use:

Shake well. Apply evenly to dry curls and scrunch.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Green Tea Leaf Extract: Contains Antioxidants To Nourish Hair And Increase Shine.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Smooths The Cuticle Surface While Attracting And Sealing In Moisture.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-44, Xylitol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Styrene/Vp Copolymer, Peg-12, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-55, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Trideceth-12, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Olealkonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dodoxynol-40 Sulfate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol. Mores01 Aqua/Water/Eau, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Geranium Maculatum Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-44, Xylitol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Styrene/Vp Copolymer, Peg-12, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-55, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Trideceth-12, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Olealkonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dodoxynol-40 Sulfate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol. Mores02

AnneMarie B.
My oldest daughter has crazy curly hair that frizzes if she plays with it too much, there's humidity or day after hair. This does a good job smoothing flyaways but doesn't last or make a huge difference.on my fine hair I use just the tiniest amount after I'm done styling to smooth out any stray hairs
Brittany C.
Indianapolis
I'm a person with curly/frizzy hair. I've tried several products on my hair to help my curls to tighter. I was disappointed in a lot of products that were recommended. I happened to try this product. I was wow! I liked it. I put the product in my My hair my curls looked great, also my hair didn't frizz much at all! Great product to try. It is a little pricey but worth it!!!
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
The smell is good but I don't feel like I did anything. It left my hair feeling stringy and dry. I had to use a lot of the product in one use just to get it all over my head. Maybe it's just not for my tight curls. It'll probably work better for soft curls and like beat wave type of hair. I bought it at Sephora and I believe it was $26
Chloe H.
sacramento, califronia
Is similar to leave in conditioner spray. You  spray it on your hair and it detangles, moisurizes, and energieses. But, it does make my hair have littlewhite dots that are hard to get out, so i recommend spraying water on yoour hair before using it, or using it in the shower
Miranda M.
Have used this, along with other curl sparys. This one is nice because it didn't leave a hard/dry feel to my hair. It was good in price too. I felt it didn't last as long, but just long enough for the time frame I needed. If I added anymore products it may have lasted longer.
Angela H.
Denver
This product is new! As I love Moroccan oil, especially for my curly coarse thick hair. I like this product for a second day product. The bottle is long-lasting as it does not take much for it to feel good in your hair. If you use too much it will feel very happy, almost gummy
Tori C.
Love love love this stuff. It keeps my curls hydrated and bouncy. The Argan oil smell is really nice too so I'm not smelling like a bottle of 90's hairspray anymore. I use this stuff daily and have been for over a year now. It has even helped with my dry ends.
Michelle G.
This left a gross dirty texture to my hair. I have thin straight hair, so maybe would work better for someone with curl and thicker hair, but does not work for scrunching for me at all.
Briana W.
Bay Shore, NY
got day 2 or 3-day curls that are just fallen and a mess but don't have a lot of time then this is the stuff for you  !this weightless reactivating mist refreshes curls to bring back shape just like day 1 curls. it's 26$ which is pricey but worth every cent. a last a while so that good and just around an amazing product
Tiffany E.
This product is also a great product. I have wavy hair but if I use the right products it will curl right as long as the product is not too heavy and with this it makes my curls look light and natural and not frizzy like a lot of other products do