BY MOROCCANOIL

A curl-boosting conditioner with nourishing argan oil to restore elasticity, shine and manageability. Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner gently detangles to reveal noticeably soft and smooth curls that are full of definition and free of unwanted frizz. A blend of hydrolyzed vegetable protein and Abyssinian oil strengthens and protects, for weightless curls that look and feel healthy with bounce and movement.

How To Use:

After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water from hair and apply conditioner from mid-length to ends.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Absorbs into hair, building strength from within to reinforce and protect the surface of the hair.
Abyssinian Oil: Boosts shine while helping to detangle hair.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETYL ESTERS, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (COMMON YARROW) EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, QUATERNIUM-87, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-80, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, POLYQUATERNIUM-68, BHT, PANTHENOL, MALTODEXTRIN, PEG-8, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, BIOTIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE (OCTISALATE), BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (AVOBENZONE), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE (OCTINOXATE), POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL. MOCEC02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I just have to make extra points because it smell delicious but besides that it dis not work any good dont know why
💘Sana R.
This curling conditioner is so good! I love it! I would highly recommend to all! I.T makes your hair smell so good!
Denise B.
Proctorville, OH
Works very well for my naturally curly hair. Would recommend to others, love these products, will buy again.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Autumn L.
Winter garden, FL
I completely adore this product. It leaves my curls and they smell good and they just look beautiful
Nicole A.
Doral, FL
Smells great I even take some with me when I go to the beach as a leave it. Leaves my curls defined
Brooke D.
Benton, AR
Smooths my frizzy curls and gives them life!! Love the great scent and I use it every time I wash!!
Leslie M.
Doral, FL

I have frizzy hair and i really round this product did a good job of controlling my hair frizz and keeping my curls looking great. You can feel your hair really soft when you use this product and not chuncha at all. The price is a little high but it is totally worth it.
Yansy G.
Cold Lake , AB
Moroccan oil never disappoints! From the great scent to how nourished And shiny my hair feels after using this conditioner it’s amazing! Whenever possible this company is my go to for my curls!
Alice-Rose L.
Sherburn In Elmet , North Yorkshire
I would highly recommend this conditioner! It leaves my hair soft and sleek after every use! It also leaves my hair less fuzzy than usual and more controllable! I would highly recommend! It also smells amazing!

Sephora