BY MOROCCANOIL

A curl-boosting conditioner with nourishing argan oil to restore elasticity, shine and manageability. Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner gently detangles to reveal noticeably soft and smooth curls that are full of definition and free of unwanted frizz. A blend of hydrolyzed vegetable protein and Abyssinian oil strengthens and protects, for weightless curls that look and feel healthy with bounce and movement.

How To Use:

After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water from hair and apply conditioner from mid-length to ends.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Absorbs into hair, building strength from within to reinforce and protect the surface of the hair.
Abyssinian Oil: Boosts shine while helping to detangle hair.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETYL ESTERS, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (COMMON YARROW) EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, QUATERNIUM-87, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-80, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, POLYQUATERNIUM-68, BHT, PANTHENOL, MALTODEXTRIN, PEG-8, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, BIOTIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE (OCTISALATE), BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (AVOBENZONE), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE (OCTINOXATE), POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL. MOCEC02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Brianna Z.
I am so in live with the Moroccanoil products ! This conditioner definitely holds up to my expectations and the scent is so amazing ! This makes my hair look so much healthier
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Aside from the smell, I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair soft helps activate my curls. Moisturizer and bouncy. A little goes a long way!
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great conditioner! It Doesn’t weigh your hair down. The scent last for days at a time. And does exactly what it says - gives you extra volume
Katie H.
Highly recommend using this product, gentle on skin and truly makes a difference. Price is decent and lasts longer than generic brands.
charlanda s.
Hattiesburg, MS
It's okay it's not my favorite but will use if I have nothing else like the smell but I don't like how I leave my hair feeling
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Hallie N.
Memphis, TN
The best product ever!!! Makes my dull wavy hair into beautiful curls! I get so many compliments when I use this product
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients and scent! This product is great for all hair types!
Lundyn M.
Denton
Love this conditioner because it really hydrates my hair and reduces my frizz so that my curl pattern is more definite.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Even though I have curly hair this product did nothing and I mean nothing for my curls. I prefer the hydration line .

Sephora