Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner

A curl-boosting conditioner with nourishing argan oil to restore elasticity, shine and manageability. Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner gently detangles to reveal noticeably soft and smooth curls that are full of definition and free of unwanted frizz. A blend of hydrolyzed vegetable protein and Abyssinian oil strengthens and protects, for weightless curls that look and feel healthy with bounce and movement.

How To Use:

After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water from hair and apply conditioner from mid-length to ends.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Absorbs into hair, building strength from within to reinforce and protect the surface of the hair.
Abyssinian Oil: Boosts shine while helping to detangle hair.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETYL ESTERS, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (COMMON YARROW) EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, QUATERNIUM-87, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-80, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, POLYQUATERNIUM-68, BHT, PANTHENOL, MALTODEXTRIN, PEG-8, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, BIOTIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE (OCTISALATE), BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (AVOBENZONE), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE (OCTINOXATE), POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL. MOCEC02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Kitchener , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells incredible while also doing a great job - a little pricey but definitely don’t need a lot for it to be effective. Keeps my hair soft and shiny and manageable without weighing it down with harsh additives!
I have always struggled with managing my curly hair until I found this product. I have used Deva Curl in the past and this is just as comparable but the price is much more affordable The scent lasts all day. I am totally satisfied with this product.
Dios!!! Estos productos la línea completa son súper buenos sin desperdicio alguno, aporta al cabello los nutrientes necesarios para su cuidado en cada lavado, tienen un olor riquísimo y son muy buenos para reconstruir y revitalizar el cabello maltratado.
Doral, FL
I have frizzy hair and i really round this product did a good job of controlling my hair frizz and keeping my curls looking great. You can feel your hair really soft when you use this product and not chuncha at all. The price is a little high but it is totally worth it.
Cold Lake , AB
Moroccan oil never disappoints! From the great scent to how nourished And shiny my hair feels after using this conditioner it’s amazing! Whenever possible this company is my go to for my curls!
Love this product and have used it for quite a while. Love the brand in general, as they always release great quality products. Highly recommend! It definitely gets the job done quick and easy! Love it and tell everyone about it!
Sherburn In Elmet , North Yorkshire
I would highly recommend this conditioner! It leaves my hair soft and sleek after every use! It also leaves my hair less fuzzy than usual and more controllable! I would highly recommend! It also smells amazing!
1,007 reviews
I have thin dry hair (from using heated curlers!); so Im always looking for a shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment that will volumize, moisturize and provide shine. This one did all three -loved and will definitely be repurchasing!!
2179 playuela Aguadilla
Not the greatest but it dos smothes out my hair a bit but I don't feel like it does any favor to my curls so I don't think I would be purchasing again.
Tamaulipas
Acondicionamiento extremadamente para caballera curlys deja tu pelo suave y con rizos definidos es muy bueno te lo recomiendo soy #makeupJenGalvez

Looking for your answer?