Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner

A curl-boosting conditioner with nourishing argan oil to restore elasticity, shine and manageability. Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner gently detangles to reveal noticeably soft and smooth curls that are full of definition and free of unwanted frizz. A blend of hydrolyzed vegetable protein and Abyssinian oil strengthens and protects, for weightless curls that look and feel healthy with bounce and movement.

How To Use:

After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water from hair and apply conditioner from mid-length to ends.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Absorbs into hair, building strength from within to reinforce and protect the surface of the hair.
Abyssinian Oil: Boosts shine while helping to detangle hair.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETYL ESTERS, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (COMMON YARROW) EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, QUATERNIUM-87, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-80, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, POLYQUATERNIUM-68, BHT, PANTHENOL, MALTODEXTRIN, PEG-8, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, BIOTIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE (OCTISALATE), BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (AVOBENZONE), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE (OCTINOXATE), POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL. MOCEC02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Palm Bay
This conditoner is one of my favorites and it goes really well with the Curl Shampoo by Moroccanoil. I have naturally frizz, thick and wavy hair. I like to wear it wavy most of the time but finding the right product to control my hair can be difficult. After trying this conditioner, my hair feels healthier, looks better and my waves are under control. In addition, the best part is that you do not need to use a lot. It will last a long time for sure. I definately recommend.
I love this conditioner! I just started using it in tandem with the shampoo and my hair seems to respond well to it. It leaves it soft and shiny, and I really like the smell as well. I think this conditioner is a really good quality product and I would recommend it!
Curl enhancing this is. This conditioner hydrates my dry hair and makes my curls effortless. It also smells great! I rarely have frizz when I use this conditioner and I don't even have to use frizz controlling products anymore.
Newark, DE
I absolutely love this product. This conditioner does a great job of hydrating my curls, and eliminating frizz. I also like the scent. This product is affordable, and has become a part of my weekly hair routine.
I love the way it made my hair feel. It helped achieve perfect curls without the crunchy texture. It made my hair fell smooth and soft. It also helped with detangling. I 100% recommend this product.❤️🦋
Kitchener , ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells incredible while also doing a great job - a little pricey but definitely don’t need a lot for it to be effective. Keeps my hair soft and shiny and manageable without weighing it down with harsh additives!
Yes yes yes I use moroccanoil brand after I color my hair. I helps with breakage and keeping the color last the longest. Smells amazing . Holy grail product right here
Manheim, PA
I love this stuff! It has made my curls so smooth and soft. It has helped with the fizziness of my hair also! My hair is super thick and it has helped to make my hair less knotted too! I love it definitely try out if you have curly hair.
Denison, TX
This company is my run too, when a client has a hair issue or need. Works on all curl types. Gives the hair a natural look an feel. They never ever disappointment. It is pricey but its definitely worth every penny.
This is pretty great to have silk curls post air dry. I have to say it reduces frizz and when paired with the Moroccanoil® Beach Wave Mousse I feel like a super model. Plus their product always smell great.

Looking for your answer?