BY MOROCCANOIL

A curl-boosting conditioner with nourishing argan oil to restore elasticity, shine and manageability. Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner gently detangles to reveal noticeably soft and smooth curls that are full of definition and free of unwanted frizz. A blend of hydrolyzed vegetable protein and Abyssinian oil strengthens and protects, for weightless curls that look and feel healthy with bounce and movement.

How To Use:

After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water from hair and apply conditioner from mid-length to ends.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Absorbs into hair, building strength from within to reinforce and protect the surface of the hair.
Abyssinian Oil: Boosts shine while helping to detangle hair.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETYL ESTERS, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (COMMON YARROW) EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, QUATERNIUM-87, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-80, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, POLYQUATERNIUM-68, BHT, PANTHENOL, MALTODEXTRIN, PEG-8, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, BIOTIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE (OCTISALATE), BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (AVOBENZONE), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE (OCTINOXATE), POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL. MOCEC02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Alissa M.
San Antonio
This stuff is great for all the curly headed beauties out there! It isn’t always budget friendly, but I often find it on sale at my local beauty store. It smells fantastic, does an amazing job of cleansing and hydrating my curls. One of my top conditioners!
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
I’m constantly looking for conditioners that enhance and keep my curls looking good and healthy. This has been one of my favorites! It smells good and I have recommended this product to my friends and sisters with curly hair.
tiffany t.
charlotte
my sister use the place and she said it works so good for her hair and it was amazing product it smells so good makes her hair so soft and shiny she really likes it and she recommends it was very satisfied
Laura C.
Coralville, IA
It’s not as curl enhancing as I wish it could be, also really expensive for the size. There are other brands out there that are more curly hair friendly and also have better prices. This would not be my go-to hair care product for my curly hair, but if I was given it, I would not complain.
a_lipsticks_approach s.
chicago
Curl enhancing conditioner is a awesome way to help with frizzy dried out curly hair it smells so good inexpensive and you only need a little bit best for dry scalp over all great product
Kassiah P.
It works very well and smells amazing. Effective, great for curls, hydrating, lathers well, applies gently to the scalp, doesn't leave a residue. Favors well compared to alternative products. 10/10 would recommend.
Sierra H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love this stuff it keeps your curls frizz free for literally 3 days it’s good for dry scalp it is pretty pricey but worth it. I want a lifetime supply it smells amazing too. I’m satisfied with it completely
Brianna Z.
I am so in live with the Moroccanoil products ! This conditioner definitely holds up to my expectations and the scent is so amazing ! This makes my hair look so much healthier
Christina B.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
This conditioner rocks! It is really moisturizing and makes my naturally thick curly hair really soft. My hair is naturally dry because of its texture and I put so many products in it to reduce frizz, etc. which in turn makes my hair even more dry. I find that this conditioner definitely helps a bit. I leave it in my hair for 2 minutes in the shower and comb through it with a wide tooth comb before washing it out and I believe this gives me the best results. I like that this conditioner is curl enhancing too because my curls have looked more defined since using this product. Also this is color safe!
Samantha M.
Woodbury , MN
I have naturally very thick and curly hair. I am always lookin for a conditioner to define my curls. Although this conditioner made my hair feel very hydrated I didn’t notice a difference in my actual curls.

back