Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerMoroccanoil
Moroccanoil Curl Enhancing Conditioner

Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner

A curl-boosting conditioner with nourishing argan oil to restore elasticity, shine and manageability. Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner gently detangles to reveal noticeably soft and smooth curls that are full of definition and free of unwanted frizz. A blend of hydrolyzed vegetable protein and Abyssinian oil strengthens and protects, for weightless curls that look and feel healthy with bounce and movement.

How To Use:

After shampooing, gently squeeze excess water from hair and apply conditioner from mid-length to ends.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to nourish.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Absorbs into hair, building strength from within to reinforce and protect the surface of the hair.
Abyssinian Oil: Boosts shine while helping to detangle hair.

All Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, HYDROGENATED ETHYLHEXYL OLIVATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, CETYL ESTERS, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE, ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM (COMMON YARROW) EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED EXTRACT, MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED OLIVE OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, QUATERNIUM-87, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-80, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, POLYQUATERNIUM-55, POLYQUATERNIUM-68, BHT, PANTHENOL, MALTODEXTRIN, PEG-8, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, PALMITOYL MYRISTYL SERINATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, BIOTIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE (OCTISALATE), BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE (AVOBENZONE), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE (OCTINOXATE), POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL. MOCEC02

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccanoil® Curl Enhancing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
TraciLex H.
Washington, DC
I love Moroccan Oil!!! I use this conditioner when im wearing curls the next couple of days. My hair is shiny and my curls lasts for days.
Maya H.
Aurora Colorado
This conditioner softens my hair and detangles it (which is hard), and it smells amazing! It also lasts a long time.
Chloe H.
I love the way it made my hair feel. It helped achieve perfect curls without the crunchy texture. It made my hair fell smooth and soft. It also helped with detangling. I 100% recommend this product.❤️🦋
Kristen B.
Curl enhancing this is. This conditioner hydrates my dry hair and makes my curls effortless. It also smells great! I rarely have frizz when I use this conditioner and I don't even have to use frizz controlling products anymore.
Beeta J.
This is pretty great to have silk curls post air dry. I have to say it reduces frizz and when paired with the Moroccanoil Beach Wave Mousse 175ml I feel like a super model. Plus their product always smell great.
Laura C.
It’s not as curl enhancing as I wish it could be, also really expensive for the size. There are other brands out there that are more curly hair friendly and also have better prices. This would not be my go-to hair care product for my curly hair, but if I was given it, I would not complain.
Marianna M.
De Soto, KS
I love this conditioner! My curly hair gets dry so easily and this product does wonders for it. I makes my curl look so defined and healthy. I  just wish it was a little bit cheaper. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone with curly hair.
Sophia R.
Saint Louis, MO
This was absolutely fantastic. It has a very similar texture to their Moisture Repair conditioner, but almost like a bit more whipped in feel? It smells like signature Morrocanoil products (which was relieving because the shampoo didn’t) and it detangled my hair easily!!! I used it as a deep conditioner too which is great because the brand does tend to put a bit more silicones than I would like in their products but the curl shampoo and conditioner don’t really have any silicones save maybe 2-3
Kathy L.
Love using Moroccan oil specially for Is good for curly hair because having curly hair is really hard to maintain it hydrated so this is perfect for that and it gives you shine and shape to the curls. Making them have a bouncy look!
leila E.
Moroccan oil is a good company and they leave your hair how you would want i highlh recommend

Looking for your answer?