BY MOROCCANOIL

Impressive anti-oxidants and intensive hydration capabilities, this breakthrough styling product is used to enhance and define curly hair. Repeated use will result in extraordinary hold, shine and protection. To use, rub a small amount between palms, run through hair and style as usual. see more...

SARAH F.
Los Angeles, CA
First off, I love the smell! This makes my hair feel great, and my curls come out really well.  I've tried a lot of different curly hair products, but this is my top one.
Madalyn B.
Great hair mousse for curly girls out there! Caucasian curly hair is so so different from Ethnic curly hair and this brand works super well for Caucasian curls! It doesn't flake or break like Aussie, and it reconstitutes well! Keeps frizz at bay while keeping your curls soft and full.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
This stuff is amazing the only reason it has four stars is cuz it's kind of pricey and you can find good stuff at the drugstore but the formula of this is spot-on it's actually very very good it deserves five stars but the price
Angie M.
This mousse it great and the scent is very fresh. It met my expectations and holds my wave/ curl all day. I probably wouldn't purchase it again because it is pretty pricy
Jennifer C.
Spencer, NY
This product really worked. I have very curly hair but then and I like my curls to look as if they were wet not dry. Once I applied this product My Curls came to life and my hair looks shiny will definitely purchase a full size
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This product is a bit pricy but you can never go wrong with spending a little more for your curls. Leaves your hair feeling amaziiing! My hair is frizz not too curly but this product is worth it.
Rachel S.
I didn't really like this mousse that much, my hair color is a light brown and thick . I feel that it is a little pricey and is somewhat effective but I can get it somewhere else cheaper . I think it can be improved .
Toby B.
south boston, VA
I have naturally spiral curl hair and it's very easy to dry out and frizz up. This product defines my curls and added moisture without leaving my hair looking greasy or weighed down.
Amanda S.
I love the curl definer it gives you a nice curl without making your hair crunchy, Def recommend trying it! I recommend putting in your hair when it's wet and let your hair air dry
Malin U.
Allentown, PA
This product males my curls more bouncy and defined. It's not too heavy on my hair and it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or dry. I highly recommend for thick curly hair.