Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream uploaded by Megan D.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Wavy and curly hair can easily lose its definition-Moroccanoil curl defining cream brings it back. Advanced heat-activated technology provides intense conditioning and activates a curl memory factor to keep hair bouncy and control frizz for hours. Argan oil and protein condition, detangle and tame curls, so hair remains smooth and frizz-free with great movement.

KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! It's not too heavy o my hair so my curls are still moisturized and isn't stiff. My hair is quite thick but it keeps it detangled. I love the smell and it doesn't leave my hair with a hard nor sticky feeling. It will always be on my list.
Hillary H.
Lambertville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! Keeps my curls hydrated and defined without making them "crunchy" or weighed down. Put it on damp hair and let it air dry and it will feel flawless and bouncy with little to no frizz. Honestly, the secret to effortless curls is this product!
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite curl defining cream. It's not crunchy and helps to hold my waves. I have repurchased several times and will continue to purchase again. I get it at my local salon. I love it! Smells great too.
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little goes a long way! Which is great because I have a lot of curls! & my hair does not feel stick, sticky, gooey or anything nasty like that. I scrunch it in as my last step and is completed my look. Love it.
Jess M.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't personally used this specific product, but my roommate has. She loves the lightweight and soft accent to her naturally curly hair this provides. It smells great and applies without any obvious residue.
Ashlyn L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product keeps the hair soft with little to no frizz. It smells great and keeps the integrity of the curl without the crunch! I would definitely recommend this product!
Alessandra F.
Palm Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the thickest, curly hair. I have the morrocan oil and it works wonders. I decided to try the curl enhancing cream.  It's amazing. My curls are more defined and my hair is very soft.
Heather C.
Middlesboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair. And when i want to add some bounce to my curls i reach for this and it last for a long time it makes my hair so soft and shiny
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used on a test run for wedding day hair for daughter but I felt it was too heavy. Hair was shiny and tamed but looked over done
karina r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curly hair girls all know oil is a must this keeps the hair curly looking nice and natural i really recommend this product