BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsHair Styling Products
Moroccanoil CURL DEFINING CREAM for All Curl Types, DEFINES AND SEPARATES Creme (with Sleek Steel Pin Tail Comb) (85 oz/250 ml)

includes a Sleek Steel Pin Tail Comb for easy styling, application, and separation of hair! What it is: An all-in-one curl solution for frizz-free, well-defined curls. What it does: This argan-infused formula increases the bounce and movement of naturally curly and wavy hair, and leaves a gentle, touchable hold. Argan oil is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E and is an age-old beauty secret that has many uses, helping to hydrate and soften hair, skin and nails. How to use: After shampooing and conditioning, apply a generous amount to damp hair. For best results, rake hands through hair to increase separation. Let air dry. For extra bounce, diffuse. Which hair type is it good for? ✔ Wavy ✔ Curly ✔ Coiled ✔ Tightly Coiled What it is: An argan oil-infused styling and conditioning product for all curl types that activates and defines curls while fighting frizz. Key benefits: - Defines and enhances curls - Increases bounce and movement - Refreshes and fights frizz If you want to know more… For natural-looking, touchable curls with bounce and movement, Curl Defining Cream activates and defines curls while fighting frizz. The argan oil-infused formula instantly hydrates and nourishes, while helping restore elasticity, smoothness, and manageability to all curl types. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Phthalates

includes a Sleek Steel Pin Tail Comb for easy styling, application, and separation of hair!; This argan-infused formula increases the bounce and movement of naturally curly and wavy hair, and leaves a gentle, touchable hold. Argan oil is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E and is an age-old beauty secret that has many uses, helping to hydrate and soften hair, skin and nails.; An all-in-one curl solution for frizz-free, well-defined curls.; For natural-looking, touchable curls with bounce and movement, Curl Defining Cream activates and defines curls while fighting frizz. The argan oil-infused formula instantly hydrates and nourishes, while helping restore elasticity, smoothness, and manageability to all curl types.; After shampooing and conditioning, apply a generous amount to damp hair. For best results, rake hands through hair to increase separation. Let air dry. For extra bounce, diffuse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Moroccanoil CURL DEFINING CREAM for All Curl Types, DEFINES AND SEPARATES Creme (with Sleek Steel Pin Tail Comb) (8.5 oz/250 ml)!
natalie N.
New York
Moroccanoil CURL DEFINING CREAM for All Curl Types, DEFINES AND SEPARATES Creme (with Sleek Steel Pin Tail Comb) (8.5 oz/250 ml) uploaded by natalie N.
this has been good good good to my curls, I love the lightweight texture and the non - greasy finish. I also love the extensive care it gives to my roots and overall gives a fantastic look
Jen B.
Ona, WV
Purchased at: CVS
Good product! Defines curls, eliminated frizz and keeps my hair soft and not crunchy. That’s about everything I ask for out of a curl cream. I’m going on day 3 and my curls are still intact. That’s a win for me!
Ayde R.
I really like this product it defines my waves with no frizz. My hair looks beautiful after my hair dries gorgeous waves. I kind of like the smell just a little bit to over power and the price is a little to high to buy all the time but a little goes a long way. I tried mixing it will my regular leave in cream it was to much all you need is this product.
Brianne J.
Jonesville, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this curl defined. Great for naturally curly hair, or even straight hair. Not oily at all. Does not weigh down hair.
Adriana M.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this product for many years now. I love it. It fits me and my family so well. This product is perfect to keep for yourself and for others. This product definitely met my expectations. I would buy this product again ten times over. If possible, i would love to be table to recieve more the products in order to provide more reviews.

Looking for your answer?