BY MOROCCANOIL

Easily activate and define curls while hydrating hair. Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream is one of our most popular products for curly hair. This argan oil-infused curl definer features an advanced heat-activated technology that provides a curl memory factor to fight frizz and create well-defined, natural-looking, bouncy curls that last.

How To Use:

Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream to towel-dried hair. Distribute product throughout hair and diffuse to activate and define curls. For a more relaxed curl, let hair dry naturally.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Polyquaternium-11: An Anti-static Agent; Forms Lightweight Film Around Hair That Holds Curl.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Coats Porous Strands And Split Ends.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-37, Polyquaternium-72, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. Mocdc01

• Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?2 Answers
  • I have curly hair but i want a product that will allow me...1 Answers
Katie M.
This leaves your hair with the beautiful Moroccanoil scent that they are known for. Helps fight my frizz and a great product to use if you plan on letting your hair air dry.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i love the smell of this stuff and it gives my wavy hair some definition when i do it “curly” without being stiff! i know a lot of ppl who enjoy this product as well!
Kayla F.
Lower onslow
This is my go to for curl cream. I love this product! It smells so amazing and it leaves curls looking soft and silky instead of hard and crunchy. It’s a big bottle for the price and it lasts a while. I repurchase this over and over.
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
I personally love the smell of this product. It also works well on making my curls look amazing. It's one of my favorites.
Gloria H.
Excelente producto. Lo use por casualidad y quede encantada con el mismo. Si olor es riquísimo y define los rizos maravillosamente bien
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
HUGE fan of Moroccan oil. For starters, it smells absolutely amazing. I always get told I smell good when I wear it. It also makes my hair look great, which is hard for products to do because my hair is very coarse
Dangelys O.
ORLANDO, FL
Great scent. Love the non greasy feeling. Amazing value for its price and size. A must have for curls.
Kerry G.
Austin, TX
Usually I love moroccanoil products but not overly impressed with this product. I have a hard time finding the right cream for curls and this one is a little too thick for what I like. Still a good product
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
I use this on my biracial daughter who is 4 years old and has Fine loose curls. After she gets out of the shower we section her hair and use about a nickel size of this product and make sure it is evenly distributed. The curls coil up nicely and they are not crunchy, they are soft. If I get a little bit too much on the top it can be kind of flat, so we try and concentrate on the mid strand to end portion of her hair. Overall this is the best product that I have found for her curls.
Madison B.
Parksville, BC
Love this cream so much! I mix a pump of this with 2 pumps of the oil and my hair looks STUNNING
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
Would you say this is a good product to use if your curls get too dry? I have curly hair and I hate when it get puffy and looks dry.
Sarah S.
Senoia, GA
Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?
Elizabeth E.
Does this leave hear sticky and weighted down? I love leaving my hair curly but most products leave my hair either too sticky or weighted down. And without cream...well a frizzy mess!
Ashley K.
I have 2b hair which tends to be frizzy, but it's not straight or curly. It's more on the wavy side. Would this product be helpful for my hair?
Jackelyn S.
los angleles
I have curly hair but i want a product that will allow me to have less frizzy hair and a most defined look of a curly messy hair style. Do you peeps think this product is right for me?

Kohl's