BY MOROCCANOIL #30 in Hair Cream

Easily activate and define curls while hydrating hair. Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream is one of our most popular products for curly hair. This argan oil-infused curl definer features an advanced heat-activated technology that provides a curl memory factor to fight frizz and create well-defined, natural-looking, bouncy curls that last.

How To Use:

Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream to towel-dried hair. Distribute product throughout hair and diffuse to activate and define curls. For a more relaxed curl, let hair dry naturally.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Polyquaternium-11: An Anti-static Agent; Forms Lightweight Film Around Hair That Holds Curl.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Coats Porous Strands And Split Ends.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-37, Polyquaternium-72, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. Mocdc01

• Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?2 Answers
  • I have curly hair but i want a product that will allow me...1 Answers
Buy on Morocca...
Chloe B.
Best product ever. It controls and manages my curly hair without giving it that crunchy hard look like other styling products may do. It is very long lasting and keeps frizz away all day! Very good investment if you have unruly hair
vanessa r.
I have been dying to try this product! I have heard nothing but good things about it! Next time I make a run to Ulta I'm definitely picking this up. If it does everything it says it does, I will be extremely happy. I've been looking for a product that can keep my hair looking healthy and feeling light!
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
Personally, my hair didn't work with this product. I think it is for more wavy hair rather than curls. My hair responds much better to other brands than it did with the Moroccanoil, which is disappointing considering the price. I would recommend to those with wavy hair.
Kaitlyn D.
Love this! I live in CO where it's really dry, so taking this to WA (which is way more humid) was a lifesaver! I have thin, curly hair and this really helped keep the frizz under control! Best curl product that I've used.
Esmeralda M.
The thickness in the cream is incredible!!!! I can't stress enough great it leaves your hair after applying it! I have thick hair and it did wonders once i used it!!! I would recommend it so much because it smells so good
Olivia B.
Columbia Hts, MN
amazing product for mixed kids or curly haired people Of course it smells good really does define my curls it's a cream it doesn't leave the hair sticky or weighed down also comes in a travel size if you're not sure about it
Keyla B.
Orlando , FL
FANTASTIC PRODUCT! Great for all curl patterns! Great argan oil scent. Heavier consistency. But gets the job done! Holds hair all day especially for humid climates when mixed with the M.O. oil and medium hold hairspray. Absolutely would purchase again❤️
Lisa G.
Azle Tx
One of my favorite products!!! One bottle lasts over 6 months for me..you don't need to use much. Dry your hair partially with your towel...scrunch from the root to the ends of the hair and blow dry. You don't need to completely blow dry..leaving it with wetness gives your hair a more natural look.
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
A little goes a long way! Which is great because I have a lot of curls! & my hair does not feel stick, sticky, gooey or anything nasty like that. I scrunch it in as my last step and is completed my look. Love it.
Courtney P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Not as great of a product as I would have expected for the price but I put it on my damp hair and then use a different mousse on top to scrunch my curls and that works pretty well. Likely won't buy this again.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
Would you say this is a good product to use if your curls get too dry? I have curly hair and I hate when it get puffy and looks dry.
Sarah S.
Senoia, GA
Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?
Courtney R.
New York
What's the best way to use this product to achieve the sort of wavy, no fuss hair to go into public with?
Elizabeth E.
Does this leave hear sticky and weighted down? I love leaving my hair curly but most products leave my hair either too sticky or weighted down. And without cream...well a frizzy mess!
Valentina P.
I'm always in a constant search for products for curly hair because I do not watertight me one to keep trying, this leaves a good moisturizing effect?