BY MOROCCANOIL #30 in Hair Cream

Easily activate and define curls while hydrating hair. Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream is one of our most popular products for curly hair. This argan oil-infused curl definer features an advanced heat-activated technology that provides a curl memory factor to fight frizz and create well-defined, natural-looking, bouncy curls that last.

How To Use:

Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream to towel-dried hair. Distribute product throughout hair and diffuse to activate and define curls. For a more relaxed curl, let hair dry naturally.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Polyquaternium-11: An Anti-static Agent; Forms Lightweight Film Around Hair That Holds Curl.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Coats Porous Strands And Split Ends.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-37, Polyquaternium-72, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. Mocdc01

• Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?2 Answers
  • I have curly hair but i want a product that will allow me...1 Answers
Buy on Morocca...
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
My hair is very interesting. It is naturally wavy but VERY frizzy, and for that reason, I have been blowing out my hair for about half my life. My curls were never beautiful and air drying made me look like Hermione Granger in her First Year. However, my husband and I had planned a trip to Hawaii and I knew that blowing out my hair would be completely pointless. I needed a solution and this Curl Defining Cream has been absolutely incredible. I slather this all over and let my hair air dry, and I end up with really nice beachy waves and almost no frizz. It is a heaven sent and it was the only thing I used in my hair while we were in Hawaii! Now I just let my hair air dry every day at work and give myself an extra 20 minutes of sleep!
Gina L.
I use this after I use my curling wand. It helps my waves stay in place all day. I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or sticky. Another pro is that it smells so good!! The bottle lasts a while and you don't need to use a lot of product to get results.
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
Love this product! I have dry, frizzy, loose curly hair. I received a free deluxe sample in a sephora promo for curly hair, along with several other products. This one was by far my favorite product! It was super conditioning and softened my curls. If you're looking for something to make your curls tight, this is probably not it. However, I like a slightly loose curly/messy hair look and this accomplishes it. Nice and soft without making my hair feel oily!
Marissa F.
This cream does wonders. It has a very pleasant but strong scent so be aware if you are sensitive to scents. It also has a little weight to it but a little goes a long way. If you put just enough your curls will look better than ever.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This stuff...first the smell is beyond luscious and heavenly! I put a small amount in my hand after my shower on damp hair and I let my hair air dry; this stuff makes my hair more wavy than curly since my hair is so long. When my hair was shorter it curled it more. I am on my second bottle of this stuff and it lasts so long because a little goes a long way. Also, it is not greasy at all! It doesn’t weigh my hair down it’s so light! Next time you see it grab a bottle!
Natasha C.
Tampa, FL
I have literally searched years for a curl cream that is not like mousse sticky and crunchy or too oily! This is the best thing in the world. I have mermaid type waves. Which it compliments my hair so well! I literally bought this in March and used it everyday until October. 1 bottle lasted 7 months! I have super long hair and only needed 2 to 3 pumps a day! I will never use anything else!
Aseel A.
Atlanta, GA
This cream is light and smells amazing. I use it with a hair gel and it keeps my curls loose and prevents excess frizz! It’s a little pricey, and I have used other products that can do just as well for half the price, but it’s not a bad product overall!
Leigh Ann F.
I have wavy hair and wanted to use this to define my waves and give me more of a soft wave look. The product smells great, however I couldn't see that it made a difference. Maybe my hair isn't wavy enough. As a result, I probably wouldn't purchase again. All of their other product are great!
Su S.
I only took off one star cause the price. Yes this is very hydrating, yes it defines pretty well. But it doesn't define amazingly, it's not the best curl cream i've used. I LOVE the scent (light and clean) and it works really well but you can find better less expensive creams. I would recommend trying it
Lillie M.
Montgomery
I give this product 4 stars because it says it's doesn't really reduce the frizz. My hair type is super curly, but it's fine. If you do you this product I would you a lot, because it sometimes doesn't last all day. This product is great for wavy hair types, jut not super curly.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
Would you say this is a good product to use if your curls get too dry? I have curly hair and I hate when it get puffy and looks dry.
Sarah S.
Senoia, GA
Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?
Courtney R.
New York
What's the best way to use this product to achieve the sort of wavy, no fuss hair to go into public with?
Elizabeth E.
Does this leave hear sticky and weighted down? I love leaving my hair curly but most products leave my hair either too sticky or weighted down. And without cream...well a frizzy mess!
Valentina P.
I'm always in a constant search for products for curly hair because I do not watertight me one to keep trying, this leaves a good moisturizing effect?