Teresa C.
Osceola, WI

Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream I would like to try this because my hair dresser told me it worked wonders for her wavy hair to enhance and hold her curl. Has anyone used this and had luck and if so how was it used and was it combined with anything else or air dry or diffuser?

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I have wavy hair and I use this along with the brand’s shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair bouncier and hold it’s shape better. Works better if you let it air dry. Also makes your hair shiny!