BY MOROCCANOIL

Easily activate and define curls while hydrating hair. Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream is one of our most popular products for curly hair. This argan oil-infused curl definer features an advanced heat-activated technology that provides a curl memory factor to fight frizz and create well-defined, natural-looking, bouncy curls that last.

How To Use:

Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream to towel-dried hair. Distribute product throughout hair and diffuse to activate and define curls. For a more relaxed curl, let hair dry naturally.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Polyquaternium-11: An Anti-static Agent; Forms Lightweight Film Around Hair That Holds Curl.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Coats Porous Strands And Split Ends.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-37, Polyquaternium-72, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. Mocdc01

• Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?2 Answers
  • So I love Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream but I find the...1 Answers
  • Does this cream make your hair extra defined, or does it ...1 Answers
Buy on Morocca...
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
My hair is very interesting. It is naturally wavy but VERY frizzy, and for that reason, I have been blowing out my hair for about half my life. My curls were never beautiful and air drying made me look like Hermione Granger in her First Year. However, my husband and I had planned a trip to Hawaii and I knew that blowing out my hair would be completely pointless. I needed a solution and this Curl Defining Cream has been absolutely incredible. I slather this all over and let my hair air dry, and I end up with really nice beachy waves and almost no frizz. It is a heaven sent and it was the only thing I used in my hair while we were in Hawaii! Now I just let my hair air dry every day at work and give myself an extra 20 minutes of sleep!
Jaclyn R.
This is a great curl cream for those who want a quick wash and go look. I found this to work best on damp hair and little went a long way. I found it comparable to Shea Moistures Curl enhancing smoothie- however it . smells better than the SM. It unfortunately however is full of silicones ( does not wash out with sulfate free cleansers) and is not curly girl method approved, so this went back under the sink..
Katie A.
Concord, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Every once in awhile I like to scrunch my hair but unless you use the right products I get that harden look. I did like this product somewhat. You couldn’t tell I had product in my hair but my hair fell flat after a few hours which was disappointing.
Mikael W.
First of all this product smells amazing. It's great if you're trying to have natural looking loose curls. I don't use it too often because I prefer to have stronger hold. But if somebody is looking for a natural look this would be the ticket
Michaella R.
Excelsior, MN
This is my favorite hair product in the entire world. I have tried so many different products for my wavy/curly hair and none of them can compare to this. It is pretty pricey, but it lasts forever since the tiniest bit goes such a long way.

It makes my curls bouncy, controls frizz, and never leaves my hair feeling crunchy. I also really can’t stress enough how amazing this smells (I’ve literally had strangers come up to me in stores and in class and ask what perfume I’m wearing, it’s SO GOOD). It doesn’t matter if I’m towel drying my hair, blow drying it, in Florida humidity, or cold, dry winters in Minnesota; my hair always looks great when I use this product.
Liliana H.
I am a hair stylist and i love using this for when i want to blow dry my clients with curls. Good for medium to heavy texture hair and must have some sort of wave to the hair. If someones hair is to thin and straight, it will feel heavy on the hair. Just use a quarter size of the product in your hair and smooth it over the hair
Rachel N.
Kansas City
This product works really well for my wavy/curly and thick hair but it is pretty expensive. I usually just let my hair air dry and I notice it’s less frizzy than when I don’t use product. It is pretty light and not crunchy. I received as a gift and probably couldn’t afford to rebuy it.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I purchased this curl defining cream and was really let down by the results. The cream didn’t do anything for my natural waves. The worst part is that the smell was so strong and lasted a couple days in my hair. It was so strong that I kept coughing nonstop and felt like I couldn’t breathe. No results and way too strong of a fragrance. Probably the worst haircare purchase I’ve made. I would NOT recommend this to anyone.
Gina L.
I use this after I use my curling wand. It helps my waves stay in place all day. I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or sticky. Another pro is that it smells so good!! The bottle lasts a while and you don't need to use a lot of product to get results.
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
I use this on my biracial daughter who is 4 years old and has Fine loose curls. After she gets out of the shower we section her hair and use about a nickel size of this product and make sure it is evenly distributed. The curls coil up nicely and they are not crunchy, they are soft. If I get a little bit too much on the top it can be kind of flat, so we try and concentrate on the mid strand to end portion of her hair. Overall this is the best product that I have found for her curls.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
Would you say this is a good product to use if your curls get too dry? I have curly hair and I hate when it get puffy and looks dry.
Sarah S.
Senoia, GA
Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Does this cream make your hair extra defined, or does it just give you a soft hold?
Jackelyn S.
los angleles
I have curly hair but i want a product that will allow me to have less frizzy hair and a most defined look of a curly messy hair style. Do you peeps think this product is right for me?