BY MOROCCANOIL

Easily activate and define curls while hydrating hair. Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream is one of our most popular products for curly hair. This argan oil-infused curl definer features an advanced heat-activated technology that provides a curl memory factor to fight frizz and create well-defined, natural-looking, bouncy curls that last.

How to Use:

Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream to towel-dried hair. Distribute product throughout hair and diffuse to activate and define curls. For a more relaxed curl, let hair dry naturally.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Polyquaternium-11: An Anti-static Agent; Forms Lightweight Film Around Hair That Holds Curl.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Coats Porous Strands And Split Ends.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-37, Polyquaternium-72, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. Mocdc01

• Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream I would like to try this because ...1 Answers
  • Does this leave hear sticky and weighted down? I love leaving my ...1 Answers
  • I have 2b hair which tends to be frizzy, but it's not straight or...1 Answers
Buy on Morocca...
Natasha C.
Tampa, FL
I have literally searched years for a curl cream that is not like mousse sticky and crunchy or too oily! This is the best thing in the world. I have mermaid type waves. Which it compliments my hair so well! I literally bought this in March and used it everyday until October. 1 bottle lasted 7 months! I have super long hair and only needed 2 to 3 pumps a day! I will never use anything else!
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
Love this product! I have dry, frizzy, loose curly hair. I received a free deluxe sample in a sephora promo for curly hair, along with several other products. This one was by far my favorite product! It was super conditioning and softened my curls. If you're looking for something to make your curls tight, this is probably not it. However, I like a slightly loose curly/messy hair look and this accomplishes it. Nice and soft without making my hair feel oily!
Kayla M.
West Columbia, SC
I have very undefined unruly curly hair. This keeps my hair moisturized but doesn’t define them. Also smells amazing. No need for perfume cause you can smell this in your hair all day.
Aseel A.
Atlanta, GA
This cream is light and smells amazing. I use it with a hair gel and it keeps my curls loose and prevents excess frizz! It’s a little pricey, and I have used other products that can do just as well for half the price, but it’s not a bad product overall!
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite curly hair products. It smells nice and does not make the curls crunchy. The last bottle I bought had a weird texture and left weird residue in my hair. I tried emulsifying it better in my palms but still ended up with white flecks. I’m hoping this was just an off batch because I love it besides that. Smells wonderful too!
Leigh Ann F.
I have wavy hair and wanted to use this to define my waves and give me more of a soft wave look. The product smells great, however I couldn't see that it made a difference. Maybe my hair isn't wavy enough. As a result, I probably wouldn't purchase again. All of their other product are great!
Su S.
I only took off one star cause the price. Yes this is very hydrating, yes it defines pretty well. But it doesn't define amazingly, it's not the best curl cream i've used. I LOVE the scent (light and clean) and it works really well but you can find better less expensive creams. I would recommend trying it
Lillie M.
Montgomery
I give this product 4 stars because it says it's doesn't really reduce the frizz. My hair type is super curly, but it's fine. If you do you this product I would you a lot, because it sometimes doesn't last all day. This product is great for wavy hair types, jut not super curly.
Lauren H.
Portland
This works wonders on my curls, and makes my hair smell amazing and kills frizz without heaviness. I can only use it randomly though, because I get huge cystic acne if I use this for more than a day or two. I wish you could see how much product you have left too.
Kelsey B.
I have super curly thick hair and this is my go to product! It doesn’t soak into my hair like the oil does, so it’s more manageable when it comes to taming my frizz! I have used this product religiously for over 3 years!
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
Would you say this is a good product to use if your curls get too dry? I have curly hair and I hate when it get puffy and looks dry.
Elizabeth E.
Does this leave hear sticky and weighted down? I love leaving my hair curly but most products leave my hair either too sticky or weighted down. And without cream...well a frizzy mess!
Ashley K.
I have 2b hair which tends to be frizzy, but it's not straight or curly. It's more on the wavy side. Would this product be helpful for my hair?
Sarah S.
Senoia, GA
Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?
Courtney R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to use this product to achieve the sort of wavy, no fuss hair to go into public with?