BY MOROCCANOIL

Easily activate and define curls while hydrating hair. Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream is one of our most popular products for curly hair. This argan oil-infused curl definer features an advanced heat-activated technology that provides a curl memory factor to fight frizz and create well-defined, natural-looking, bouncy curls that last.

How To Use:

Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream to towel-dried hair. Distribute product throughout hair and diffuse to activate and define curls. For a more relaxed curl, let hair dry naturally.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Polyquaternium-11: An Anti-static Agent; Forms Lightweight Film Around Hair That Holds Curl.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Coats Porous Strands And Split Ends.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-37, Polyquaternium-72, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. Mocdc01

Buy on Morocca...
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
My hair is very interesting. It is naturally wavy but VERY frizzy, and for that reason, I have been blowing out my hair for about half my life. My curls were never beautiful and air drying made me look like Hermione Granger in her First Year. However, my husband and I had planned a trip to Hawaii and I knew that blowing out my hair would be completely pointless. I needed a solution and this Curl Defining Cream has been absolutely incredible. I slather this all over and let my hair air dry, and I end up with really nice beachy waves and almost no frizz. It is a heaven sent and it was the only thing I used in my hair while we were in Hawaii! Now I just let my hair air dry every day at work and give myself an extra 20 minutes of sleep!
Michaella R.
Excelsior, MN
This is my favorite hair product in the entire world. I have tried so many different products for my wavy/curly hair and none of them can compare to this. It is pretty pricey, but it lasts forever since the tiniest bit goes such a long way.

It makes my curls bouncy, controls frizz, and never leaves my hair feeling crunchy. I also really can’t stress enough how amazing this smells (I’ve literally had strangers come up to me in stores and in class and ask what perfume I’m wearing, it’s SO GOOD). It doesn’t matter if I’m towel drying my hair, blow drying it, in Florida humidity, or cold, dry winters in Minnesota; my hair always looks great when I use this product.
Rachel N.
Kansas City
This product works really well for my wavy/curly and thick hair but it is pretty expensive. I usually just let my hair air dry and I notice it’s less frizzy than when I don’t use product. It is pretty light and not crunchy. I received as a gift and probably couldn’t afford to rebuy it.
Gina L.
I use this after I use my curling wand. It helps my waves stay in place all day. I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or sticky. Another pro is that it smells so good!! The bottle lasts a while and you don't need to use a lot of product to get results.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I purchased this curl defining cream and was really let down by the results. The cream didn’t do anything for my natural waves. The worst part is that the smell was so strong and lasted a couple days in my hair. It was so strong that I kept coughing nonstop and felt like I couldn’t breathe. No results and way too strong of a fragrance. Probably the worst haircare purchase I’ve made. I would NOT recommend this to anyone.
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
I use this on my biracial daughter who is 4 years old and has Fine loose curls. After she gets out of the shower we section her hair and use about a nickel size of this product and make sure it is evenly distributed. The curls coil up nicely and they are not crunchy, they are soft. If I get a little bit too much on the top it can be kind of flat, so we try and concentrate on the mid strand to end portion of her hair. Overall this is the best product that I have found for her curls.
Genevieve S.
Grand Rapids
This product works great for my frizzy wavy hair. I go to Indonesia every year with my husband and the weather there is so hot and humid - this was a life saver! I put it on after I shower and scrunch up my hair a little bit and then let it air dry. It leaves my hair smooth and frizz free with pretty beachy waves. I've been using this almost every day for nine months and I'm still not done with it! So it's worth the price tag.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I use this curl defining cream every day! The smell alone is out of this world!! My hair is wavy/curly just the older I have gotten...and this product brings out the good curls in my hair! I can put this in my hair after I shower...and either air dry or use a diffuser and I get great healthy looking curls!
Natasha C.
Tampa, FL
I have literally searched years for a curl cream that is not like mousse sticky and crunchy or too oily! This is the best thing in the world. I have mermaid type waves. Which it compliments my hair so well! I literally bought this in March and used it everyday until October. 1 bottle lasted 7 months! I have super long hair and only needed 2 to 3 pumps a day! I will never use anything else!
Sharmese B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not only do I love the smell of this product but I think it has very good oils inside of it because it adds a lot of volume as well as nutrients to my hair. Like some products have my hair looking dry and brittle and just rough like it’s ready to fall off my head. But this seems to do the job the oil is very good as well. Especially when adding heat.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
Would you say this is a good product to use if your curls get too dry? I have curly hair and I hate when it get puffy and looks dry.
Sarah S.
Senoia, GA
Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?
Elizabeth E.
Does this leave hear sticky and weighted down? I love leaving my hair curly but most products leave my hair either too sticky or weighted down. And without cream...well a frizzy mess!
Ashley K.
I have 2b hair which tends to be frizzy, but it's not straight or curly. It's more on the wavy side. Would this product be helpful for my hair?
Courtney R.
New York
What's the best way to use this product to achieve the sort of wavy, no fuss hair to go into public with?