BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream helps to bring curly and wavy hair back to life. Designed to give limp lifeless curls a boost of vitality and definition the heat-activated technology provides intense conditioning and activates a curl memory factor to keep hair bouncy and control the frizz. Argan oil and nourishing proteins condition detangle and tame curls to smooth frizz without weighing your hair down whilst offering unrivalled protection against damaging UV rays. Directions: Apply a generous amount to towel dried hair. Use a diffuser to activate curls or let it dry naturally for a softer look Refresh curls throughout the day by applying one pump as and when needed Use heat styling tools to define and shape curls Key Ingredients: Argan Oil: Moroccanoil's signature ingredient. Only found growing in Southwest Morocco this powerful antioxidant and UV protector is rich in vitamins that help to strengthen the hair and increase its elasticity. see more...

• Does this leave hear sticky and weighted down? I love leaving my ha...1 Answers
  • I have 2b hair which tends to be frizzy, but it's not straight or c...1 Answers
  • I'm always in a constant search for products for curly hair becaus...1 Answers
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Owensboro, KY
This is my favorite hair product to use! I have frizzy, wavy/curly hair and it's hard to find a product that tames my hair without making it crunchy. It does not weigh my hair down at all, and I can reapply for multiple days without it building up and making my hair feel dirty. The smell is AMAZING. When my friends walk behind me, they always comment on how they can smell my hair and wish they had the curl defining cream for themselves. I've tried different products for years, but I've stuck with this the longest because it is the best for my hair!
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
Love! Smells amazing and makes waves soft and defined. I ordered the trial size from Nordstrom (because moroccanoil.com charges $35 shipping to Alaska and they don't accept returns). In my opinion this works better than Kerastase Oleo Curl, is half the price, and smells better too. Sometimes my hair dries a little crunchy but I just scrunch and it breaks up the stiffness and makes my hair soft again. I mix about a dime size of this with a few drops of the treatment oil and scrunch into lightly towel dried hair.
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Tempe , AZ
I have a really hard time finding the right products for my curls. I used this to style my hair after washing and I wasn't a fan. I used it alone, sat under the dryer for 15 min and then diffused but it left my curls crunchy and the smell (although nice) was too overpowering for my liking. I live I'm Arizona, 20 minutes after being outside In the 100 degree heat my hair was very frizzy and the curls were no longer defined. Not a product I'll add to my regular routine.
Caroline  A.
Caroline A.
Ephrata, PA
I like this cream but only under specific circumstances - I use it to revive drooping curls on second day hair, but doing so means I will have to wash my hair or wear it up in the third day. If you have fine hair like I do, a little bit goes a very long way. As some people have said below, this does have a stronger scent and it does linger, so make sure to smell it before committing to it! My bottle has lasted me forever because I use so little.
Sydney V.
Sydney V.
I've been using this product for a couple years now. I'd say it's one of the best products for curly hair, to keep it under-control and looking nice. The key to using this product is to only use about one to two pumps depending on how much hair you have. If you use to much of this product in your hair it could end up looking flat for the day. The smell is super nice and lasts all day. Would highly recommend for anyone with curly hair!
Christal W.
Christal W.
Camp Springs, MD
The perfect product for defining my naturally curly hair. A new permanent staple. The scent is also amazing! It makes my curls pop and my hair style last. A little on the pricey side but it's worth it! It exceeds my expectations. I've already recommended this product to several friends and family members.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
My holy grail curl cream. I've tried so many other curl creams: from bumble and bumble to devacurl. This is the only cream that holds my waves with out a crunchy feeling. Also some curl mouses or creams can leave hair looking wet. This one does not do that. I love it. I highly recommend.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Orange Park, FL
Before I found this product, I was unable to find a product that could help me define my curls without weighing them down too much or making my hair crunchy. The Moroccanoil curl defining cream moisturizes without being too oily and works perfectly with my curl type. I use it everyday.
Jelly P.
Jelly P.
pittsburgh , PA
I use this product every single day after i shower and i absolutely love it! Before i had a frizz problem as well as my harm being very dry, but after developing a habit of using this product i can tell a significant change in the appearance and feel of my hair! I recommend this cream!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
I bought this product because of a Youtube video that I watched. First of all it smells good and it works wonderfully. It leaves the hair feeling smooth, soft. It does not leave the hair with that crunchy feeling. I wold definitely buy this product again.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
Would you say this is a good product to use if your curls get too dry? I have curly hair and I hate when it get puffy and looks dry.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Senoia, GA
Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the best way to use this product to achieve the sort of wavy, no fuss hair to go into public with?
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Does this leave hear sticky and weighted down? I love leaving my hair curly but most products leave my hair either too sticky or weighted down. And without cream...well a frizzy mess!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I have 2b hair which tends to be frizzy, but it's not straight or curly. It's more on the wavy side. Would this product be helpful for my hair?