BY MOROCCANOIL

Easily activate and define curls while hydrating hair. Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream is one of our most popular products for curly hair. This argan oil-infused curl definer features an advanced heat-activated technology that provides a curl memory factor to fight frizz and create well-defined, natural-looking, bouncy curls that last.

How To Use:

Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Curl Defining Cream to towel-dried hair. Distribute product throughout hair and diffuse to activate and define curls. For a more relaxed curl, let hair dry naturally.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Polyquaternium-11: An Anti-static Agent; Forms Lightweight Film Around Hair That Holds Curl.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Coats Porous Strands And Split Ends.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-11, Polyquaternium-37, Polyquaternium-72, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. Mocdc01

Buy on Morocca...
Karina S.
Dallas, TX
My hair is very interesting. It is naturally wavy but VERY frizzy, and for that reason, I have been blowing out my hair for about half my life. My curls were never beautiful and air drying made me look like Hermione Granger in her First Year. However, my husband and I had planned a trip to Hawaii and I knew that blowing out my hair would be completely pointless. I needed a solution and this Curl Defining Cream has been absolutely incredible. I slather this all over and let my hair air dry, and I end up with really nice beachy waves and almost no frizz. It is a heaven sent and it was the only thing I used in my hair while we were in Hawaii! Now I just let my hair air dry every day at work and give myself an extra 20 minutes of sleep!
Ani G.
San Antonio, TX
I've used this as a sample. Smelled lovely, like everything MoroccanOil does, and did seem to do a nice job of hydrating my curl. I don't think I'd pay full price for it.
Jaclyn R.
This is a great curl cream for those who want a quick wash and go look. I found this to work best on damp hair and little went a long way. I found it comparable to Shea Moistures Curl enhancing smoothie- however it . smells better than the SM. It unfortunately however is full of silicones ( does not wash out with sulfate free cleansers) and is not curly girl method approved, so this went back under the sink..
Michaella R.
Excelsior, MN
This is my favorite hair product in the entire world. I have tried so many different products for my wavy/curly hair and none of them can compare to this. It is pretty pricey, but it lasts forever since the tiniest bit goes such a long way.

It makes my curls bouncy, controls frizz, and never leaves my hair feeling crunchy. I also really can’t stress enough how amazing this smells (I’ve literally had strangers come up to me in stores and in class and ask what perfume I’m wearing, it’s SO GOOD). It doesn’t matter if I’m towel drying my hair, blow drying it, in Florida humidity, or cold, dry winters in Minnesota; my hair always looks great when I use this product.
Rosa F.
Maspeth, NY
Love the smell of it and also love how it curls my hair. I’ve been using this product for years. I tend to try other things in the market but this product never fails, I always Gravitate towards it. I would definitely highly recommended others to buy it and try it themselves.
Gina L.
I use this after I use my curling wand. It helps my waves stay in place all day. I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy or sticky. Another pro is that it smells so good!! The bottle lasts a while and you don't need to use a lot of product to get results.
Genevieve S.
Grand Rapids
This product works great for my frizzy wavy hair. I go to Indonesia every year with my husband and the weather there is so hot and humid - this was a life saver! I put it on after I shower and scrunch up my hair a little bit and then let it air dry. It leaves my hair smooth and frizz free with pretty beachy waves. I've been using this almost every day for nine months and I'm still not done with it! So it's worth the price tag.
Anna W.
Columbia, SC
Absolutely love this product. I live in the south and the humidity always makes my curls frizz but using this has helped keep my curls defined and not frizzy! I highly recommend trying this product for curly haired people.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I use this curl defining cream every day! The smell alone is out of this world!! My hair is wavy/curly just the older I have gotten...and this product brings out the good curls in my hair! I can put this in my hair after I shower...and either air dry or use a diffuser and I get great healthy looking curls!
Erica R.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Enhances my curls without weighing them down!Very soft hold, no odd texture left on the hair so it can be left for a day or so if your hair is not greasy. Smells great as well without being overpowering.
Cynthia S.
Orlando, FL
Would you say this is a good product to use if your curls get too dry? I have curly hair and I hate when it get puffy and looks dry.
Sarah S.
Senoia, GA
Does this product help control frizz no matter the weather?
Te'Ashia W.
Hull, GA
Does this cream make your hair extra defined, or does it just give you a soft hold?
Brandy  M.
Hamilton, ON
Elizabeth E.
Does this leave hear sticky and weighted down? I love leaving my hair curly but most products leave my hair either too sticky or weighted down. And without cream...well a frizzy mess!