Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream uploaded by Megan D.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Wavy and curly hair can easily lose its definition-Moroccanoil curl defining cream brings it back. Advanced heat-activated technology provides intense conditioning and activates a curl memory factor to keep hair bouncy and control frizz for hours. Argan oil and protein condition, detangle and tame curls, so hair remains smooth and frizz-free with great movement.

Lillie M.
Montgomery
I give this product 4 stars because it says it's doesn't really reduce the frizz. My hair type is super curly, but it's fine. If you do you this product I would you a lot, because it sometimes doesn't last all day. This product is great for wavy hair types, jut not super curly.
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have thick, course, curly hair with lots and lots of frizz. i've tried gels/mousse/other creams and it would never last or they gave my crunchy curls. i used this cream saturday morning, and sunday evening my hair still looked perfect. no frizz and no crunch! woohoo! i keep seeing people complain about the smell...it's really not unpleasant, and once you put the product in your hair, it's barely noticeable. my only other wish is that sephora sold a bigger size! i LOVE this stuff!
Keila S.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome curl products,use it to add volume and definition to your curls,I love it when want to wear big hair. This is heat activated (defuse or heat lamp) are great option,but I also heard of sound of my clients using it style without heat so play round with it.
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for touchable curls. Air dry is almost always the way to go. A little goes a long way, and if you use too much it will make your curls look greasy. Be careful not to overdo it and you will have fantastic results
Caiti P.
Clearwater, FL
I have tried so many curl creams and mousses because I want one that doesn't make my hair look crunchy. This one is in my top 3 favorites but the only thing that turns me off is the scent. It has a very strong smell that almost reminds me of an elderly smell. Not my favorite.
Shahara W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product. It smells great, and does work for breakage like it says. The only cons are it is a bit thick and greasy, so you can't put it directly on your scalp. Its probably not the best for fine or thin hair. I find it's best used on the ends of my hair and when I get out of the shower. I'll buy again.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this curl cream to perfect my hair. While it does leave my hair curled, I feel like it leaves my hair feeling like it has product in it if you use more than you're supposed to. If you use a sparing amount, it works fine, but if you have a heavy hand be warned it will leave your hair feeling greasy.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of Moroccan oil. It has a cologne like scent and the product doesn't seem too overwhelming. I have thick wavy blonde hair that is prone to frizz so I use this as well as a hair oil and it really defines my waves and gives me a nice look minus the frizz
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really curly hair and this product really helps to define the curls and keep frizz at bay. As with all Moroccanoil products, the smell is absolutely divine! It is a little on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way and I feel you definitely get your moneys worth!
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally, my hair didn't work with this product. I think it is for more wavy hair rather than curls. My hair responds much better to other brands than it did with the Moroccanoil, which is disappointing considering the price. I would recommend to those with wavy hair.