Moroccanoil® Curl Control Mousse uploaded by Cristina R.Moroccanoil® Curl Control Mousse uploaded by Melissa B.Moroccanoil® Curl Control Mousse uploaded by Erin A.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Control curly, coily and tightly-spiraled hair with no crunch: Moroccanoil® Curl Control Mousse tames, defines and provides hold for hours, sealing in moisture and preventing frizzy hair in any weather. Lightweight yet powerful formula infused with argan oil provides soft, smooth hair with a natural texture and no sticky residue.

How To Use:

Apply a generous amount of Moroccanoil® Curl Control Mousse 150 ml to clean, towel-dried hair. For best results, gently scrunch hair with hands from ends, lifting toward the roots, and allow hair to dry naturally. TIP: Reapply to dry hair throughout the day or the next day to refresh curls, reduce frizz and revive hair.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine: A Natural Surfactant And Anti-static Agent Derived From Coconut.
Polyquaternium-11: An Anti-static Agent; Forms Lightweight Fi Lm Around Hair That Holds Curl.
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Absorbs Into Hair, Building Strength From Within To Reinforce And Protect The Surface Of The Hair.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Polysorbate 20, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-72, Parfum/Fragrance, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol, Polyquaternium-11, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Polyquaternium-70, Caprylyl Glycol. Moccm01

Buy on Sephora
EMMA C.
Collegeville, PA
I cannot rave about this product enough! I have always had long, frizzy hair, so when I cut it this summer (shoulder length) I discovered that I had these beautiful ringlets that were getting weighed down all the time! My naked hair is frizzy and not well defined, but two pumps of this on towel dried hair is a miracle! I have really pretty, bouncy curls almost right away! The price is a little high and the first bottle I had somehow leaked into my drawer, so that was pretty upsetting. I got my second bottle and am happier than ever! Really wish I could afford to use the entire curl line from Moroccanoil.
Esther Z.
I am a regular user of mousses but I found this product to be very drying on my hair with not much results in the curl control/shaping department. I was disappointed. I think the best way to use this is in conjunction with a moisturizing/anti-frizz product. This mousse will give you a little bit of hold with not much crunch. I do like that it doesn't weigh down the hair though. I just would have liked to see more.
Ashlee P.
Lewiston
I have extremely curly frizzy hair and this product really helped with controlling most of the friends and most of the curl I would say is very effective and definitely a product I would be getting again the only room for improvement I would suggest is taming curl or taming frizz just that much more
Kirsten G.
Cleveland, OH
 Moroccanoil products are for sure a splurge item. I will say when you do splurge the products are amazing and last for many months. You often only need a small amount. Safe bet that each product does what it says it will do. I would recommend to others.
Giselle A.
Concord, CA
My hair products are if not all this brand mostly from this brand. I just love them and my hair does too ! The curling moose helps my curls stay defined and gives them that little extra umff they need . My hair stays soft and shiny and my frizz is reduced.
Ashley G.
This product makes my hair very smooth and manageable, but it does take a lot of the product to do so. That’s the only complaint I have with It. Other than that, the product works well for my super curly hair!
Tatiana F.
North Olmsted, OH
I have super curly hair and I always use this because it creates a little bit of a shine and also tames my curls and keeps them from getting frizzy throughout the day.
Kianty R.
Hartford , CT
I Bought this product a few weeks ago and will definitely recommend! I think thick, curly to coily hair which is prone to frizziness and haphazardness and this really helps calm it. The mouse is a nice texture and defines and calms curls without weighing your hair down which is great, as I was worried about that. Doesn't leave hair sticky, but rather soft and smelling great. I got a lot of compliments from friends who noticed the difference. Furthermore, my hair has been dry and quite damaged recently and this did wonders for restoring it. Would definitely recommend.
Caity C.
Moroccan oil works well on my hair, even though it is more of an oily texture. It helps with tangles, split ends, and frizz. It is great for your hair and I love it!
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
I am always experimenting with products for my curly, wavy hair and this one is really good. Doesn't weigh down my hair and creates soft feeling curls, not crunchy curls like some mousses can. However, I still get some frizz so I end up using Redken's Frizz Dismiss Instant Deflate along with it. But I'm still pleased with the product and would definitely buy it again.

back