Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse uploaded by Erin A.Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse uploaded by Cassandra G.
2 colors available

BY MOROCCANOIL

Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse is specially formulated to control curly or tightly spiraled hair. It's a powerful yet lightweight mousse that tames and define curls for hours thanks to the argan oil infusion. Intensely nourishing the mousse helps to banish frizz and leave curls lookiing smooth whatever the weather as well as providing UV protection thanks to the antioxidant-rich formula. Directions: Apply a generous amount to clean towel-dried hair Gently scrunch hair lifting up towards the roots and dry naturally Reapply throughout the day if needed Use heated styling tools to define and shape your curls Key Ingredients: Argan Oil: Moroccanoil's signature ingredient. Only found growing in Southwest Morocco this powerful antioxidant and UV protector is rich in vitamins that help to strengthen the hair and increase its elasticity.

Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
I got this for my little cousin who has crazy curly hair. She is 13 and just learning how to embrace her curls. I figured the first step was a good curl enhancing cream or foam. Moroccan Oil has a lot of benefits for helping to tame frizz and helps form her curls the way they should form. She spent so many years brushing out her curls that they weren't doing what they should. This gowm turned her curls into perfect ringlets. It didn't stop all the frizz so we followed with a Moroccan oil afterwards.

I gave 4 stars only because I don't like the smell. Kind of smelled like men's cologne to me.
Maria F.
Maria F.
This is a pretty good deal. You basically put it in your hair after showering. The packaging says it fights frizz and tames curls. Meaning that this mousse is for curly hair. The puzzling thing is that my friend who uses this mousse has FINE hair and this product gives her more volume. Sooo yeah. I recommend it either way. Have fun
Mercedes B.
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
I like this mouse. It did help with my frizzy curly hair. It works better than most and does control curls. It is long lasting and even held up in the rain! It smells ok, could smell better. Overall I like this mouse and will definitely keep using it!
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
This product help keep my curls from frizz and set my style without it looking frizzy it is a foam mousse so it's very hydrating great from perm rod sets plus it has a Pleasant light scent that I love. I highly recommend this product
mya t.
mya t.
Chicago
Love all their products the moose,perm,lottion..etc.I can only tell you from my experience that their product gets the job done.It gives your hair back its life and make sure you never go back to unhealthy hair.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Love love love this product ! It holds so well when I curl my hair or even braid it. I normally have frizzy hair but his leaves it looking and feeling soft, shiny and smooth! Highly satisfied. Totally recommend!
kalliope b.
kalliope b.
Lakeland, TN
this curl mousse is a favorite. it keeps my curls looking good and less frizzy all day. it helps form my curls a little more routinely & also smells so good!
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
I love the way this keeps your curls tamed and not frizzy! Also smells good all day long! I feel it's priced right and worth it. Super effective
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
Moroccanoil Curl Control Mousse is great for contolling your curls, giving life back to them & having them look healthy.
Macy V.
Macy V.
West Berlin, NJ
You know what you want me there but when I'm also not there to do that has a lot and you are not the ones that you have