MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini

Experience temporary color with the treatment benefits of a deep conditioning mask. Available in a range of curated shades, this easy-to-use mask makes it possible to experiment with fashion shades, enhance vibrancy and dimension or extend color between salon visits. It also contains nourishing ingredients including an amino acid blend, apricot kernel oil and reparative ArganID™ technology for hair that looks and feels healthier. Color Depositing Mask packaging is made from 50% post-consumer recycled material, which helps to reduce our carbon footprint by consuming less energy.

Aquamarine is a cool blue tone for use on light blonde to medium blonde hair. Because of its exceptional vibrancy, it may last longer than other shades in the collection. Individual results will vary and depend on the starting condition and shade of hair; see the FAQ section of this page for details. To find your perfect shade, take our quiz. Please note that this product is not formulated to color greys.

Color Benefits

•Deep conditions

•Instantly increases softness

•Helps restore hair health

•Imparts radiant shine

MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini ? [product:moroccanoil-color-depositing-mask-mini] [product:moroccanoil-color-depositing-mask-mini]
Will this work on a 12 yr old with naturally blonde curly hair, NEVER been chemically treated???
Has anyone tried MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini ? I have dark brown hair with blonde ish highlights, wondering how it would color my hair, if at all.
Start your review of MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini!
Jessie M.
Corryton, TN
MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini uploaded by Jessie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this chocolate brown color! I have went back to my natural hair color but the mid to the ends fade from when I was blonde. I use this once a week to every few weeks. It’s super easy to get even and apply by my self. It does fade fast but It’s supposed to be temporary.
Mikayla W.
Somers, CT
MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini uploaded by Mikayla W.
Purchased at: Sephora
My hair is a reddish color with blonder ends! This product does a great job at hydrating my hair and depositing color, just the color washes out a little faster then I like!!
Shelby N.
Kansas City , MO
MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini uploaded by Shelby N.
I got this in my vox box and while I was initially impressed by this product. I am not happy with the color or the length of the vibrancy. I have been using color depositing treatments and this one smells just awful. I’d rather actually dye my hair if I was going to use this. If you get a larger pouch and a different color maybe it would be better.
Amber S.
Ewing, NJ
MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini uploaded by Amber S.
Over all it's a great deep conditioner but as far as the color, it works best on blond or lighter hair.
Erin M.
Blythewood, SC
MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini uploaded by Erin M.
I received this to test for Influenster and I am so in awe of the results! This only takes 7 minutes to completely transform your hair and leaving it feeling healthy and amazing! Before my hair was blue that was slowly fading out and kind of patchy. I was a little skeptical about using this mask to dye my hair however it covered the vibrant color beautifully!
Leichla C.
Philadelphia, PA
MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini uploaded by Leichla C.
I am very happy influenster sent me my first box and this product is not used but I am very anxious🤗
Anna S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini uploaded by Anna S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I always wanted to have a pink hair, but was not sure if it will suit me. I saw a sample size of this mask at Sephora and decided to try it. What a cool idea to create a hair mask that colors your hair in pink not permanently! Even though I have a short haircut, this amount was not enough for me. It colored my hair in nice color, but it’s different everywhere: more rich where I started to put mask and less where it was not enough. I think I will it but it once again when I’ll want to have some fun again:)
Bree P.
Williston, ND
MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini uploaded by Bree P.
I received this in my very first Vox box I think maybe platinum or rose gold would be pretty but this particular color didn’t really change my hair at all. Maybe I will have to order another color for funs sake! I really didn’t mind the smell and I though it made my hair really smooth and manageable MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini #winningstreak
Toni M.
MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini uploaded by Toni M.
I received this product in an Influenster VoxBox and really enjoyed it! I have red, never-dyed hair and wasn’t sure how it would turn out, but it looked great. I just did the ends and the Hibiscus colour—a rich hot pink—complemented it very well. The mask was easy to use, though runnier than I thought it would be. It washes easily out of fabrics and comes off skin with some cold cream, but I’m still not sure how to get it out of my floor... So far, after a couple of days without washing, it’s still very vivid! I do like how this came out and I may try other shades in the future!
Brianna H.
MOROCCANOIL Color Depositing Mask Mini uploaded by Brianna H.
I got this free in a Vox Box from Influenster. I really like it a lot, I was just surprised. I couldn't compare it to other products I have never seen anything like it. I would like to change it by the smell I don't like it. I don't use this very often because it stays it my hair long. I was very satisfied with the product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley M.