BY MOROCCANOIL

For a gentle yet effective cleanser for the skin, use Moroccanoil® Cleansing Bar infused with the pleasing scent of Fleur de Rose. The Moroccanoil® body bar combines antioxidant-rich argan oil with shea butter to deeply moisturize the skin while it cleanses. With no sulfate or paraben, treat your skin with the enchanting cleansing bar from Moroccanoil®.

How To Use:

Create a rich lather in hands and use Moroccanoil® Cleansing Bar to massage and cleanse the entire body. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. TIP: Follow with a body moisturizer. Try Moroccanoil Body Soufflé, Body Butter and Dry Body Oil.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants, this natural oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin to help improve its texture and tone.
Shea Butter: Rich in essential fatty acids that help increase moisture and strengthen the skin barrier.
Glycerin: A humectant that helps increase skin’s elasticity and provide long-lasting moisture.
Talc: A natural mineral that helps control body perspiration and odor.

All Ingredients: SODIUM PALMATE, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TALC, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, PROPOLIS CERA/PROPOLIS WAX/CIRE DE PROPOLIS, PALM ACID, PALM KERNEL ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE, SILICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), GERANIOL, LINALOOL. MOCBRO01

Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.

Marie S.
no where
OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo I enjoy using these hair care products because they make your hair the way the bottle says I really really like using their shampoo and conditioner I just love it
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Juliet O.
Made my hair feel luxurious! Lol. This was one of my first introductions to products that promote healthy hair. I would absolutely buy this again. I was not disappointed. If you don't want to buy the whole package, start with a small bottle of the Moroccan hair oil.
Kayla B.
Seriously the best bar soap ever. Your skin will feel like new after a shower using this. I prefer to apply it straight from the bar rather than lathering from a puff
Kaleigh m M.
South Walpole, MA
I have really curly, thick hair so I've been using this product and love it! It's a good quality, especially for the price! My hair felt (& smelt) A m a z i n g after! I love this product and will continue buying it once I run out!!
Kyra P.
As a person who struggles with dry frizzies I have never seen a hair product address these issues more than Moroccan Oil. It is my holy grail of hair products. Yes it is pricey but you only need small amount [less than a capful or a cpl squirts is enough for my medium length hair when wet] per use therefore it lasts a long long time. It does have a strong scent (which I do like very much) but can be intense for those who are scentsitive. It doesn't leave my hands feeling slick after application. I just love this product, been using it for years and plan to use it for many more.
Missy S.
Grand Rapids , MI
This did nothing for me. I LOVE the shampoo, conditioner, dry shampoo, dry body oil, couldn't live without them... but this does nothing. Not enough scent, doesn't really make you feel as clean as drug store bar soap...  Only good thing about it is its name. Definitely pass and spend that cash on the body oil.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Amazing! Lovely smell and feel. Washes off and doesn't create a film on your skin like some bars do. It is a little pricey but worth it. Not harsh and is great for soft skin. I would recommend and plan to purchase again in the future.
Camila L.
Great scent . Very effective . I bring with me in my suitcase every time I travel . Great size and packaging . Gentle to your sling . I bought online because it's not easy to find at your local drugstore and grocery store.
Britta J.
Leesburg
I wish I could say I loved this product. it smells amazing, is hydrating, however it reeked havoc as far as breakouts go. it gave me breakouts on my chest and back.

Amazon