BY MOROCCANOIL

An efficacious clarifying shampoo -Helps cleanse the hair & scalp thoroughly -Formulated with essential oils that remove product buildup chlorine & environmental impurities -Restores moisture balance to hair -Leaves hair soft smooth & purified Product Line: Moroccanoil - Hair Care Product Size: 1000ml/33.8oz see more...

Carmen R.
Carmen R.
This works amazing on all hair type... if u feel like your hair is weighing down , not styling properly... Ill guarantee it's from all the buildup from shampoos, conditioner and hair products we use.... well this shampoo will deep clean all of it out making your hair feel cleaner and smells amazing... try it out
Kim W.
Kim W.
Irvine, CA
Really liked this shampoo! I have oily hair and honestly was a little concerned to use a Moroccan Oil product as my shampoo and conditioner but it worked really well. My hair was super shiny (not in an oily way) and healthy looking and soft and I was overall pleased with the scent and texture of it.
Ashton H.
Ashton H.
Jasper, GA
This stuff is amazing! I've been using it for two years. It doesn't leave my hair heavy and it's so good for my fine hair. It works so well and leaves my hair clean and fresh. Oh and soft. Can't forget soft. I recommend this to EVERYONE. LOVE.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Pearl, MS
I'm obsessed with this brand! This shampoo works great. Makes your hair feel super clean and gets all the products from the day out. The smell is out of this world. I recommend this product to literally anyone who will listen!
Heather O.
Heather O.
Charlotte, NC
I love this for my natural daughters. It's great for use after swimming in chlorinated pools. Have to follow with deep conditioning and they aren't fans of the smell but they are 2 and 6- they would prefer fruitier smells.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Slaughter, LA
The only time i ever use this product is when I go to the salon to get my hair done because this is the line of hair care products my stylist uses. It smells so good and makes my hair soft and shiny. I'm thinking about purchasing it on a regular basis now.
aDancer D.
aDancer D.
Jersey City, NJ
I have used this for 3 months straight and absolutely love it! It's super moisturizing and keeps my hair looking flawless and healthy! Also adds a nice shine seeing that my hair is color treated. Smells amazingggg!
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Villa Rica
I like this clarifying shampoo. It does a great job. My hair feels very clean and squeaky when im done washing. I feel the price is just right for the product. Its great for once a week to strip your hair clean.
gracie-mae d.
gracie-mae d.
Jesup
I used this shampoo , and it hydrated my hair. i use it every night before bed. my hair color is blonde , a normal texture. it was very effective, in hydration. i would recommend this to other people.
Debbie N.
Debbie N.
Independence
Good shampoo left my hair squeaky clean moisturized and no fly away. This product didn't make my hair frizzy or fly away as in staticky. The conditioner is amazing I recommend using it at least once and you'll fall in love with it.