Moroccanoil® Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Eng L.Moroccanoil® Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Lara M.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Hair products, hard water and mineral deposits, chlorine and environmental impurities can all leave scalp buildup over time—which can cause dull, greasy or limp hair. What clarifying shampoos do is work to remove the buildup that causes dull, lifeless hair. Moroccanoil® Clarifying Shampoo is a deep-cleansing formula that removes everyday buildup, restoring hair to a weightless, healthy balance. Rich in argan and avocado oils, keratin, lavender, chamomile and jojoba extracts, this clarifying shampoo nourishes your hair while gently cleansing impurities away. Color-safe. Sulfate-free, phosphate-free and paraben-free. Can be used prior to a color, perm or chemical treatment for the most even results.

How To Use:

Wet hair completely to activate a rich, luxurious lather from the highly concentrated Moroccanoil® Clarifying Shampoo. To completely remove buildup, continue to add water while gently massaging the shampoo throughout hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Repeat if needed. Follow with a Moroccanoil conditioner or mask. This clarifying shampoo may be used twice a month; or up to once or twice weekly for those who use a lot of hair products, swim regularly or have hard water.

Key Ingredients : Argan Oil: Extremely Rich In Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Essential Fatty Acids And Antioxidants, This Natural Oil Helps To Nourish.
Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile And Jojoba Extracts: Natural Plant Extracts That Provide Nourishment To Hair.
Keratin: A Structural Protein That Rebuilds And Strengthens Damaged Or Porous Hair.
Panthenol: A Form Of Vitamin B5 That Hydrates And Imparts A Glossy Finish.

All Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Keratin Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol, Sodium Pca, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Ci 17200 (Red 33), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. Mocs01

Laura B.
THis clarifying shampoo lasts a long time for me since I only use it every other week. It helps remove buildup from products like hairspray and dry shampoo. It smells nice and is gentle. It’s made with nourishing oils and leaves your hair nice and soft. The whole line is full of great products.
Rocky W.
Savannah, TX
I don’t use this often but at least once a month to make my blonde ends brighter. It smells like grapefruit and leave your hair feeling extra soft especially when paired with the conditioner. But again, not an everyday shampoo. Just when your hair dulls.
Joyce P.
Gulfport, MS
Started using this to clear buildup from all my natural hair products, and this is a Godsend! It does make your hair feel dry so it is important to follow up with a very nourishing conditioner. I only use it once or twice a month but it's awesome for that deep clean.
Kay Marie R.
Philadelphia , PA
I always use a clarifying shampoo prior to coloring my hair or with protein or deep conditioning treatments and I've tried many throughout the years and this one is my favorite by far. The the reason I love this one is because it does everything a clarifying shampoo should do without drying out my hair.
Amanda C.
Waterville
This is one of my favorite shampoos. The only reason I don't buy it regularly is because of the price, but when I want my hair to feel silky and refreshed, this is what I would choose. It also smells amazing which is an extra plus! I would definitely recommend this.
Holly A.
Elkhart, IN
The smell of this shampoo is heavenly. I use it pretty much just for the smell. I will say you have to be very light handed if you don't have crazy dry hair because your hair will get oily fast. But man does it smell good!
Briana S.
I loooooove the smell of this product. It also does a great job at cleaning my hair. My only gripe would be the cost. It’s SO expensive for how little product there is. It doesn’t take me long to go through a bottle.
Hadeel N.
I’ve loved Moroccanoil shampoo since it came out and it will always leave my hair feeling brand new and hydrated! It lathers fairly well and it has the best long lasting scent that is worth all you’re money!!!
Michelle M.
My hair stylist uses all the Morrocsn Oil products on me whr n I get my hair colored. The clarifying shampoo smells so nice and my is always feeling amazing when I leave the salon.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
Moroccan oil is so amazing for your hair and these shampoos are absolutely amazing! They smell so good and they work so amazing! Leaving my hair stronger, shinier and healthier
rosa l.
Would it help my hair grow faster
Milene P.
Locust Valley, NY
Is good for all types of hair?
Jessi B.
Beech Island SC
I am looking for a shampoo that will help remove the product buildup in my hair. I use heat protectant, leave in conditioners. Hair spray, dry shampoo, any recommendations preferably drugstore
Keri C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Is this for people with allergies ?
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Does it make your hair dry or oily?