BY MOROCCANOIL #93 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Made with high-quality materials and ceramic and ionic properties that allow for even heat distribution, enhancing drying time and leaving hair shiny. Moroccanoil® Ceramic Paddle Brush is a high-quality ceramic styling tool for all hair lengths. Includes sectioning tip (stored inside the handle).

How To Use:

Starting at the roots, gently work the brush throughout the length of hair using easy strokes. Repeat until reaching desired smoothness. Use as a blowout and finishing brush to create sleek styles.

• I've always wanted a brush from this brand. Is this good ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite brush and I've had it for some time now, maybe even a couple of years!  I have very long, thick hair and it doesn't break any strands when I brush.  The grip is really great too which is important to me suffering from arthritis. I love it!
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
I love this brush I use it everyday. Recently my husband and daughter, who both have insanely curly hair, have been using it as well. Works out all those tangles gentlybut firmly and helps when straightening your hair.
Carissa C.
Bothell , WA
Love this brush. The bristles never hurt and that's is huge for me. Most paddle brush tips wear down so fast and hurts after awhile. I have not had that problem with this brush. I love how quickly my hair dries using this brush, with thick hair it use to take forever to dry my hair. This brush is great at keeping my hair tangled free. I will only ever use this brush!
Hannah M.
West Chester
I thought because this was a fancy brush i would see a difference but nope. This brush does the exact same that a brush from rite aid would do . Def don't recommend this. Don't waste your money.  Was super excited with this new purchase and was heavily let down
Emmely V.
This brush is worth the purchase . Many think it's not worth it but it is . I purchased one in TJ Maxx and thought my thick would break it but I've had it for the past year ! If I can purchase another one I would . It's definitely worth it . Works great on all hair textures and lengths .
Ashley B.
I have thick, wavy, dry hair. It's hard to find a brush that will go through my hair without ripping it out. I read some reviews about this particular brush and I decided to give it a try and I am amazed!! The bristles are made so the brush isn't just ripping the knots out of my hair. It felt good on my scalp and I noticed that less of my hair good pulled out when I brushed.
Emily C.
Louisville, CO
I love this paddle brush! I have really thick long hair that is bleached so this helps get rid of the tangles but in a very gentle way so it doesn't damage my hair. I definitely recommend this product.
Donna S.
kearny
Love this brush, best purchase! Makes styling my hair with a flat iron super easy (even with short hair) and there is no static. Also dries pretty quickly and is easy to clean. Definitely a great paddle brush.
Stephanie G.
Norwalk, CA
I need big heavy duty brushes like this for my thick course hair. It worked through my tangles but it was painful. My wet brush does the same without being so painful. I think I'll stick to the wet brush
Mikayla S.
I'm picky about brushes in general. I do like this brush a lot and it's not too rough on my head or my extensions (if I absolutely have to use that brush.) Overall, I like it.
Jessica A.
I've always wanted a brush from this brand. Is this good for dry hair?