Moroccanoil® Ceramic 35 mm Round Brush uploaded by Natalie R.Moroccanoil® Ceramic 35 mm Round Brush uploaded by Natalie R.

BY MOROCCANOIL #85 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Made with high-quality materials and ceramic and ionic properties that allow for even heat distribution, enhancing drying time and leaving hair shiny. Moroccanoil® Ceramic 35 mm Round Brush is a high-quality ceramic styling tool, optimized for medium-length hair. Includes sectioning tip (stored inside the handle).

How To Use:

Starting at the roots, gently work the brush throughout the length of hair using easy strokes. Use on medium hair to create loose waves and volume.

JaLynn R.
Bentonville
This is a great brush, I use this to straighten my hair with my blow dryer as much as I can to prevent straightening too much. This helps prevent too much heat on your hair and gets everything separated to dry it faster rather than using your fingers.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
The ceramic round brush gives the perfect girl and body when doing a blowout without making your hair frizzy it maintains your hair is soaking us. Long lasting great product definitely recommend it if you blow dry your hair
Jackie P.
I enjoy using the roll brush when blow drying my hair. I never knew these existed until my mom opened her own shop. Love how it leaves my hair with natural volume and looking wavy with no puffyness!
Maegan B.
Zachary, LA
I ended up purchasing this one & wished I would've purchased the tad bit larger barrel. The bristles, though, are extremely poky, so WATCH OUT!
I purchased this at my local salon, but I don't think I would recommend the round brushes to any of my friends as I have a few others that are a tad bit softer and do just as good of a job.
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this to go along with my Moroccan Oil blow dryer. I'm not the best at using a round brush when blowing out my hair, but I tried. I definitely noticed my hair looked shinier, but my regular, paddle hair brush still does a good job. I would recommend it as an alternate to a paddle brush, and it is a good round brush.
Monica A.
Commerce City, CO
This a great smoothing round brush! You can really get some volume and bounce using this brush to blow out your hair! I love the end that you can turn around the little orange pice to have a pointy area to part out the next section that needs to be blown out. This brush will last a long time.
Queen B.
This brush was not the greatest! It did not pair well with my blow dryer or my hair for that matter! It isn't the worst but definitely not great and I would never buy this product again! I would try their other products though.
Lily G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brush because it doesn't feel like its pulling my hair out!!!! It's strong and steady but not too much! Perfect for blow drying!!! The price is so reasonable and I would most definitely recommend to my friends!
Vanessa A.
I'm a hairstylist specializing in blowouts and these have been some of my favorite round brushes to use. They hold up well in the hair and are very well ventilated for even heat flow throughout. They also provide great volume when used correctly. Love!
amanda a.
21 Beechwood Ct
my favorite hair brush to use to blow dry my hair. Isn't too expensive and I am very satisfied with it. This was my first time trying this from brand and I believe it was worth it and I may purchase again

back