Moroccanoil Ceramic 25mm Barrel Brush uploaded by Tasha A.

BY MOROCCANOIL #23 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Made with high-quality materials and ceramic and ionic properties that allow for even heat distribution, enhancing drying time and leaving hair shiny. Moroccanoil Ceramic 25mm Barrel Brush is a high-quality ceramic styling tool ideal for use on shorter hair to create small waves. Includes sectioning tip (stored inside the handle). Directions: Starting at the roots, gently work the brush throughout the length of hair using easy strokes. Use on shorter hair to create small waves. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Tasha A.
Kelynmead Road, Birmingham
As a hairdresser I love creating curly blow dries & for myself (when I get time) This brush is the perfect size for a nice curl! Easy great handle & a sectioning pin in the end is great! I have 3 of these so far but keep adding them to my kit as it's a must have for a good blow dry!
Alysse S.
Windsor , ON
This ceramic brush creates the smoothest, shiniest blow dry you'll ever experience at home!

The design is perfect and I find I don't get my hair pulled at all!
I don't have a lot of hair but I have badly damaged ends and this brush on a medium blow dry heat made them super smooth!
Jenifer P.
I love this brush, it's perfect to create this wavy look on my hair, making a comparison with my old brush I'm super happy with the results, I buy it from Macy's, good price, good quality, the secret weapon for you guys, I'm totally satisfied
Amanda S.
Montreal, QC
As a hair dresser your brush needs to last and grip hair at the root this bush is phenomenal leaves all my clients hair feeling so soft and silky who doesn't want salon hair at home this brush makes the difference in your blow outs
Lauren R.
Santo Domingo Este
Great brush specially for straight hairstyles. It has a nice fancy feeling when you look at it. Also, the bristles are not too soft neither too stiff on hair and scalp. I definitely love to get my hair done using this brush!
Christine B.
Pickering, Ontario
Along with the other curly products it has been great at not damaging my hair. The bristles don't get caught in my curls, and long after I've finished my big barrel curls have lasted. I'm very satisfied
Perla bismarck M.
florida
Bought it to brush my hair extensions. Bought it on Amazon, really cheap and affordable. At the beginning the price didn't like me but it leave the hair really soft and detangled. Recommend it to all you.
Courtney W.
Sault Ste, ON
Nothing special than buying a brush like this at Walmart. Feel like these prices are inflated for what you get. Save your money and get a cheaper version, not missing anything here.
Jade F.
Saint Aubert, QC
Brosse petite parfaite pour obtenir une frange carré rebondit au séchoir lors d'un brushing. Efficace et avec un bon grip il est facile de faire un beachy look.
makeuplooksbymo🎀 b.
Good brush I would recommend it very much. It doesn't get stuck into my thick hair so I like it. The brush helps to get volume and not have static hair.