Moroccanoil Ceramic 25mm Barrel Brush uploaded by Tasha A.

BY MOROCCANOIL #23 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Made with high-quality materials and ceramic and ionic properties that allow for even heat distribution, enhancing drying time and leaving hair shiny. Moroccanoil Ceramic 25mm Barrel Brush is a high-quality ceramic styling tool ideal for use on shorter hair to create small waves. Includes sectioning tip (stored inside the handle). Directions: Starting at the roots, gently work the brush throughout the length of hair using easy strokes. Use on shorter hair to create small waves. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Tyla G.
Mesquite, TX
Great hairbrush really good to use when your hair is wet or dry incredible and is not bad in price either overall happy
Lea A.
Eugene, OR
Really nice styling brush. Great for creating some beach waves with blow dryer. Doesn't tangle in my hair that easy
Ileen R.
Long Beach, CA
Love to use this brush while blow drying my hair after my shower and it leaves my hair really nice and straight !
Kathy K.
Rochdale, MA
Their hair tools work great and bristles don't fall out. Blow drying with brushes adds volume and curl to my hair
Sarah G.
New Albany, IN
This brush works very well. I love that it's round and the bristles are sturdy. Feels nice in my hand as well
akasha s.
This brush makes detangling my hair a lot gooder better faster and less painful and it pulls less of my hair
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
This works great and leaves my hair is like like straight when I use it with the blowing hair in a hot air.
Luz B.
Elmhurst, NY
I typically use this to fully flatten and straighten out split ends when straightening MY hair its great!
Ranee B.
Muscle shoals, AL
I love this brush when I want to roll my hair under but don’t have time to curl the price is great
Angel B.
melbourne
Love love this brush works great on my hair. Good for curling or just brushing throughout the day!