Moroccanoil Ceramic 25mm Barrel Brush uploaded by Tasha A.

BY MOROCCANOIL #23 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Made with high-quality materials and ceramic and ionic properties that allow for even heat distribution, enhancing drying time and leaving hair shiny. Moroccanoil Ceramic 25mm Barrel Brush is a high-quality ceramic styling tool ideal for use on shorter hair to create small waves. Includes sectioning tip (stored inside the handle). Directions: Starting at the roots, gently work the brush throughout the length of hair using easy strokes. Use on shorter hair to create small waves. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Courtney B.
Ctr Moriches, NY
This product allows you to get the tiny hairs that you would otherwise miss. I use it to curl my fans with a blow dryer. Its a tad pricey but worth it.
Jade L.
Magna, UT
This works really good on my hair especially when I'm blow drying. Most combs and brushes break but this is sturdy enough and gentle to not break my hair.
Acasia W.
love using these brushes on my clients. They have nice tension, don't snag, and leave a smooth shiny finish. Easy to clean also, minimal product build up.
B B.
Durham, NC
Absolutely love this brush! Great for detangling and loosening my curls or maintaining my style. Very affordable and worth the buy, works great!
Nadine G.
Richmond
Really really nice brush. hasn't lost any of its bristles yet so I'm really happy about that.
none of them are bent either.
Josie M.
Love this brush! Doesn't get stuck easily. Doesn't break so it will last a while. I use this when I want to add volume to my hair.
Anna A.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I loved this. I used this as I was drynig my hair, and it dried 10X as fast. It also did not rip my hair out. It was a great brush.
Tammy R.
Great brush! I have frizzy hair and during the rainey summer months this brush helps with that issue. It really is a life saver.
Ivette E.
Fontana , CA
Never thought I'd own these types of brushes but I learned to love them I like using them when I'm straightening my hair
Cláudia N.
Essa escova e ótima porém e muito cara, mas ela é muito útil para uso profissional e acredito que poderia sugerir melhor