Moroccanoil Ceramic 25mm Barrel Brush uploaded by Tasha A.

BY MOROCCANOIL #23 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Made with high-quality materials and ceramic and ionic properties that allow for even heat distribution, enhancing drying time and leaving hair shiny. Moroccanoil Ceramic 25mm Barrel Brush is a high-quality ceramic styling tool ideal for use on shorter hair to create small waves. Includes sectioning tip (stored inside the handle). Directions: Starting at the roots, gently work the brush throughout the length of hair using easy strokes. Use on shorter hair to create small waves. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
Suzie G.
I don't usually blow-dry my hair straight. I have used many hair brushes. This one is my go to for a fast dry. The Barrell size is perfect for the style I want. The handle is very comfortable. I am very satisfied with this product
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
Great brush for a curled blow out. Super great quality, holds up to heat and hairspray very well. Is dense and keeps curls well throughout the day if used with a blow dryer. Weight is nice, you can tell it’s great quality.
Shriya K.
I like this brush, it retains heat well and distributes the oils in my hair fairly well. However it claims to add shine to your hair and make it healthier and is a pricey roundbrush. I don't think it meets those claims, it works like any ordinary roundbrush.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Moroccan oil ceramic brush is GREAT for teasing and blow drying(styling) it. It won't damage with heat being ceramic. I got it from my hair stylist and she said it would work great for my dry and thin hair . I'd recommend this to anyone that had thinner hair!
Kenia B.
Hinesville
I have long straight hair but when i use this brush to brush out my curls and tease my hair its so easy to work with and the bristles are gentle on the hair and i would definitely recommend it to people with thin hair because it will not break your hair.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This brush is great for blow-drying hair. It has the perfect circular shape that allows you to give volume to your hair. It's a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion. I would buy it again but it's really a one time buy because of the quality !!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Like that this is a slimmer round brush! I do my small “ratting” on my hair for volume with this brush but not too much because i don’t want to damage my hair! It’s easier to use than the thicker brush style! Also do mini blowouts but if you want a blowout i prefer the thicker brush
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I’ve never used this hairbrush but have only ever heard great things about to and would love to try it but never see it in stores. I hope to buy it soon and try it! My friends always seem satisfied which makes me want to try!
Gabrielle R.
Nashville , IN
I love this brush!! If I use this when I blow dry I get sooooo much volume. My hair is super flat without using it. I have fine short hair and this product does wonders for me. I recommend this to anyone who wants volume.
Mario B.
Garland
Since i have short hair i do a pompadour with this and it leave my hair shiny pretty and voluminous it does the job and i will never replace this product it does just what i need i love it! And i always use it