Moroccanoil® Ceramic 25 mm Round Brush uploaded by Tasha A.

BY MOROCCANOIL #51 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Made with high-quality materials and ceramic and ionic properties that allow for even heat distribution, enhancing drying time and leaving hair shiny. Moroccanoil® Ceramic 25 mm Round Brush is a high-quality ceramic styling tool ideal for use on shorter hair to create small waves. Includes sectioning tip (stored inside the handle).

How To Use:

Starting at the roots, gently work the brush throughout the length of hair using easy strokes. Use on shorter hair to create small waves.

Kaylee P.
Evans , GA
Moroccan oil has the best brushes the hairbrush does not know when it has direct heat on it from a hair dryer which is really impressive. They always have pretty good packaging. I work at a hair salon so I’m able to receive Moroccan oil at cost and I purchased it through an independent beauty supplier.
Maria M.
Bellville, OH
This brush was given to me as a part of a present basket and I love using the barrel brush to blow dry my hair! It is amazing because it does not pull my hair and dries it completely frizz free and full of volume. I think that there may be cheaper options, but this one does a great job!
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I love to use this brush to help define my curls when I blow dry it. The only con I have is the pricing because it’s just the same as others! I use this product daily and the one main thing I love is how soft the bristles are so it doesn’t stab you in the head! I would highly recommend this brush!
CK H.
West Chester, OH
Just like all other MoroccanOil products, this brush is something I love...it offers salon-perfect styling for my thin hair that keeps it from frizzing during use. I would absolutely buy it again, and would love to have more in different sizes!
Kayla R.
Anderson
i absolutely love this hairbrush. i got it on vacation because i had forgot one, and i do not regret buying it. it is very, very effective. my hair is usually dry, but this made it so much better and softer i love it.
Marlene P.
Jacksonville
I was use to buy big brushes, but once I cut my hair I needed a brush that could be useful and wouldn’t damage my hair. This is one of the best one. I will definitely buy it again. I’m so satisfied with this product
Destiny g.
These brushes are good when you don't want to curl your hair with a curling iron and just want to keep it from damaging it and you can use this hair brush with a blow dryer.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this Moroccan oil brush! Honestly, I love everything Moroccan oil makes. I have dark brown hair and it's very long and very think and coarse and this brush does wonders for my hair. I bought this at a beauty school here in town after getting my hair done and I am so pleased with my purchase. I originally thought this would tangle my hair, but when brushed I'm small sections, it makes my hair so so so soft. I would purchase this again for sure and I highly recommend it!
Casey S.
Great product. Isn't too harsh on the scalp and helps give my hair the bounce it craves. My hair is naturally wavy, but sometimes it doesn't "wave" together, so this brush helps that. I would recommend it to anyone to try it out for themselves because to each is their own on what brush they feel comfortable using, but I personally really liked this one for me.
Suzie G.
I don't usually blow-dry my hair straight. I have used many hair brushes. This one is my go to for a fast dry. The Barrell size is perfect for the style I want. The handle is very comfortable. I am very satisfied with this product