Moroccanoil® Ceramic 25 mm Round Brush uploaded by Tasha A.

BY MOROCCANOIL

Made with high-quality materials and ceramic and ionic properties that allow for even heat distribution, enhancing drying time and leaving hair shiny. Moroccanoil® Ceramic 25 mm Round Brush is a high-quality ceramic styling tool ideal for use on shorter hair to create small waves. Includes sectioning tip (stored inside the handle).

How To Use:

Starting at the roots, gently work the brush throughout the length of hair using easy strokes. Use on shorter hair to create small waves.

Buy on Amazon
Maria M.
Bellville, OH
This brush was given to me as a part of a present basket and I love using the barrel brush to blow dry my hair! It is amazing because it does not pull my hair and dries it completely frizz free and full of volume. I think that there may be cheaper options, but this one does a great job!
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I love to use this brush to help define my curls when I blow dry it. The only con I have is the pricing because it’s just the same as others! I use this product daily and the one main thing I love is how soft the bristles are so it doesn’t stab you in the head! I would highly recommend this brush!
Marlene P.
Jacksonville
I was use to buy big brushes, but once I cut my hair I needed a brush that could be useful and wouldn’t damage my hair. This is one of the best one. I will definitely buy it again. I’m so satisfied with this product
Destiny g.
These brushes are good when you don't want to curl your hair with a curling iron and just want to keep it from damaging it and you can use this hair brush with a blow dryer.
Suzie G.
I don't usually blow-dry my hair straight. I have used many hair brushes. This one is my go to for a fast dry. The Barrell size is perfect for the style I want. The handle is very comfortable. I am very satisfied with this product
Catrina O.
Sergeantsville
I love this brush! I use it almost every day when I blow it my hair. I have it in a few different sizes. It's easy to clean out and your hair downs snag like over brushes, my hair is super thick and curvy and it allows my hair to dry evenly and fast. I have different sizes for different sections of my hair and I love them all.
Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
Great brush for a curled blow out. Super great quality, holds up to heat and hairspray very well. Is dense and keeps curls well throughout the day if used with a blow dryer. Weight is nice, you can tell it’s great quality.
Kenia B.
Hinesville
I have long straight hair but when i use this brush to brush out my curls and tease my hair its so easy to work with and the bristles are gentle on the hair and i would definitely recommend it to people with thin hair because it will not break your hair.
Lauren B.
Scarsdale, NY
This brush is great for blow-drying hair. It has the perfect circular shape that allows you to give volume to your hair. It's a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion. I would buy it again but it's really a one time buy because of the quality !!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
Like that this is a slimmer round brush! I do my small “ratting” on my hair for volume with this brush but not too much because i don’t want to damage my hair! It’s easier to use than the thicker brush style! Also do mini blowouts but if you want a blowout i prefer the thicker brush