Moroccanoil Brush uploaded by Mattison C.Moroccanoil Brush uploaded by RAYANE P.Moroccanoil Brush uploaded by Gissel A.

BY MOROCCANOIL #4 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Blow-dry and create loose waves on medium-length hair with the Moroccanoil boar bristle 55 mm round brush. Moroccanoil handmade natural boar bristle brushes use premium materials to provide the ultimate experience in hair care, while promoting healthy, shiny, manageable hair. Performance-tested on A-list celebrity clientele and on the runway, the results are proven on all hair types. Boar bristle brushes provide nourishment by stimulating and massaging the scalp and gently spreading hair's natural oils down the shaft. The result, with repeated use, hair becomes softer, more manageable and healthier. Seamless construction allows for easy styling, with an ash wood handle that is lightweight and heat-resistant. see more...

• I have such a hard time brushing my hair with these types of brus...1 Answers
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I use this brush when blow drying my hair. My hair dresser actually gave it to me for free so I'm unsure how affordable it is. The ceramic metal is good for your hair and helped with sleek and shine. It also helps smooth your hair with the heat. My favorite brush to use when blow drying my hair. Unfortunately, I lost it not too long ago so I need a new one!
Angelina E.
Baltimore, MD
Pretty expensive for a brush, It's very good quality, a nice size, super lightweight but my hair keeps getting stuck in it and it's pulling it out. Also, the bristles are very tough and rough and could probably hurt you if you use it too roughly.
Marissa B.
My hair goes well past my middle back and has a lot of body so finding a brush that smoothes and styles is difficult. Styling has become much easier with this and I actually enjoy using the blow dryer for the first time in months. The bristles aren’t too hard that it hurts your scalp and the barrel is the perfect width! I would recommend this!
Sydney F.
Dayton
I swear by this round brush..I used it in cosmetology school on my first clients ever..and continue to use it to this day! Does not get caught/stuck in clients hair, creates beautiful shiny curls in my blowouts, and the volume is amazing! I always love the colors and style of the brush (great grip on the handle). Highly recommend!
Mattison C.
northville, MI
Moroccan Oil brushes are my favorite to get the perfect blow out! M.O is one of my favorite products to use and I love everything they offer! I am always left satisfied with the brand! With my M.O addiction I will never stop buying their stuff!
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
After working in a hair salon, I was introduced to this brush by a coworker, and we fell in love with it. It's doesn't tug at hair or break hair. The width of the brush is perfect for bouncy curls that look so naturally blown out. I really love the brand in general, but their hair utensils are perfect!
Zan S.
One of the finest ceramic brushes I've found.  I'm very picky when it comes to styling my hair with heat.  I have pretty delicate hair so I need to use products that will help protect it.  This ceramic brush evenly distributes heat and always helps me get a smooth blowout!
Megan B.
Roswell, GA
This brush is overall great! I am just giving it 4 stars because I just am not a huge fan of these kinds of brushes, I am more of a flat brush kind of gal, but this definitely gets the job done. It works really well for blowouts! I would recommend if you blow dry your hair a lot.
crystal j.
DON NOT USE IN LONG HAIR!!My family has long hair and this brush hurt soo bad to use i would not recommend it but if your hair is short it seems like it be better
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
Very soft on the hair and although it may be more expensive then other rollers it is worth it. It does a great job to detangling without hurting or pulling out any hair. The brush that correlates with this roller is also very great as well! Their products are awesome!
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I have such a hard time brushing my hair with these types of brushes... anyone else? I feel like it just tangles my hair.